ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 356 of 428
« First < 256306346352353354355356 357358359360366406 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.






[Reply]
petegz28 06:45 PM 05-28-2021
So who got charged with attempted murder?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
mkp785 06:45 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So should everybody that entered the Capitol be charged with attempted murder? Even the people that were let in by officers?

Was this one of those morons?



She looks like she was there to kill for sure!
No. That's BEP and I'm sure she doesn't appreciate you posting her pic like that.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:45 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yabber blabber schnabber gabber word salad Kid Galahad

No one is listening anymore, Dave

No1curr
Beat me to it :-)

That response was so blatantly meaningless it’s hilarious that he actually thinks he’s saying anything of substance whatsoever, more or less addressing the facts.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:46 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
No. That's BEP and I'm sure she doesn't appreciate you posting her pic like that.
So how do we determine who was there to kill and who wasnít?

Did anybody have a deadly weapon? (zip ties donít count)
[Reply]
mkp785 06:47 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So how do we determine who was there to kill and who wasnít?

Did anybody have a deadly weapon? (zip ties donít count)
See post 5321.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:48 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So who got charged with attempted murder?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea apparently mkp785 has information that the feds donít.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:48 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
See post 5321.
I don’t see any proof of attempted murder by definition. If it were that simple, why haven’t any of those people been charged with it?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:55 PM 05-28-2021
No one should be surprised by the republicans siding with terrorists.

The Democrats need to get more aggressive, or this will become an autocratic state, with republicans straight up rigging every election.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:07 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So how do we determine who was there to kill and who wasnít?

Did anybody have a deadly weapon? (zip ties donít count)

The zip ties canard has already been debunked.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:12 PM 05-28-2021
Republicans have no bottom. We saw that with trump. There is nothing beneath them.

They filibustered for terrorists today so
[Reply]
Bump 08:27 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Republicans have no bottom. We saw that with Detoxing. There is nothing beneath them.

They filibustered for terrorists today so
"terrorists"


and you have the audacity to say this shit after your support of the riots last summer. You say "eh, only peasant class, unimportant people were harmed/killed, no biggie"
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:30 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
"terrorists"


and you have the audacity to say this shit after your support of the riots last summer. You say "eh, only peasant class, unimportant people were harmed/killed, no biggie"
You gonna have this argument with an imaginary person all by yourself?

"I can IMAGINE someone might have thought it was NBD that people were killed during the protests of 2020 so that makes it OK that republicans are siding with terrorists."

Did I get that right?
[Reply]
Bump 08:34 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You gonna have this argument with an imaginary person all by yourself?

"I can IMAGINE someone might have thought it was NBD that people were killed during the protests of 2020 so that makes it OK that republicans are siding with terrorists."

Did I get that right?
whatever the TV says is what you are going to repeat. You supported that shit last summer and then think having doors opened for them, unarmed is some big terrorist act because the TV said so and AOC claims to have PTSD even though she wasn't even there (something you still are not capable of putting together). You're not even capable of wondering why a CNN guest was dressed as a Trump supporter there. That's how low IQ you are, your thoughts can only come from the TV. You just hate having your constant (and I do mean constant) hypocrisy shown for everyone.
[Reply]
petegz28 05-28-2021, 08:36 PM
This message has been deleted by petegz28.
Bump 08:36 PM 05-28-2021
Dont worry, when it's illegal to question media and government narratives, I won't be allowed to argue with you. I know that's something you will celebrate and say how great it is to protect us.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:45 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You gonna have this argument with an imaginary person all by yourself?

"I can IMAGINE someone might have thought it was NBD that people were killed during the protests of 2020 so that makes it OK that republicans are siding with terrorists."

Did I get that right?
Dave Lane ok with attacking cops. Hopefully you need one someday and don't show up.
[Reply]
Page 356 of 428
« First < 256306346352353354355356 357358359360366406 > Last »
Up