ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 1817
« First < 9495556575859 60616263691091595591059 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:14 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Yeah having a stroke, going blind, deaf, anaphylactic shock, Bells Palsy, convulsions and even death immediately after are on par with feeling a chill or having a sore arm for a day.
We talkin' about the vaccine or masturbation?

Throw in "will grow hair on your palms" too.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:15 PM 02-23-2021
Funny how a Trump-hater like Adolt loves and defends Trump's Warp Speed vaccine. Can't make it up! :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:35 PM 02-23-2021
Funny how a Trump-hater like Adolt loves and defends Trump's Warp Speed vaccine. Can't make it up! :-)
As if Trump was in a lab, physically creating a Covid vaccine. :-)

On the flip side, you'd eat Trump's dirty scrum with a smile on your face, but are deathly afraid of a vaccine you think he personally invented. Can't make it up! :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:38 PM 02-23-2021
Guess it went over your dumb head.
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:40 PM 02-23-2021
Turn your sarcasm meter on, stupid nutter.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:46 PM 02-23-2021
A Georgia mother of two dead hours after receiving her Covid vaccine. She thought she was saving lives. Here's her from her facebook.
Attached: Perez Obituary.jpg (42.9 KB) FB---Perez.jpg (99.7 KB) Perez-Family.jpg (93.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:46 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
There have been all sorts of bad side effects.
Stop being a pussy, go have your DNA rearranged!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:49 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Stop being a pussy, go have your DNA rearranged!
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:56 PM 02-23-2021
Source for the death of Pere is on a site called The Covid blog which reports the vaccine casualties.

Also, it notes this:

The Biden Administration is working in conjunction with Facebook, Twitter and Google to prevent “disinformation” [aka their cover-up being exposed] from going viral, according to the New York Post. It is a slippery slope, as government is now admitting involvement in suppressing free speech. A Facebook spokesperson said that the company will provide the White House “any assistance we can provide” to control the narrative around COVID-19 and mRNA shots.

Despite the new policy, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg does not fully share the government narrative. Project Veritas obtained video of a leaked Zoom meeting between Zuckerberg and other Facebook executives. Zuckerberg violated his own policy when he said in the video, “we just don’t know the long-term side effects of basically modifying people’s DNA and RNA.” Facebook’s new policy specifically states it will remove “claims that the COVID-19 vaccine changes people’s DNA.”

Facebook also prohibits “claims that COVID-19 vaccines do not provide any immunity to people.” Dr. Fauci, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, and Moderna Chief Medical Officer Tal Zaks are all on record saying the mRNA shots do not prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Note: I do not know if the vaccine alters DNA or not, because no one really knows everything that's in it, since it is proprietary information. But I don't think something used on a mass scale on the public, and which has received taxpayer funds and protect the owners from liability at the same time should be allowed. How's that for a fascist merger of the state with corporations.

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/02/20/...bhvUjEbGBuQYng
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:58 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
LOL

I agree with Adolf here...the people whining about the vaccine sides are pathetic.

OH NO, I FEEL SLIGHTLY UNCOMFORTABLE FOR A DAY
Whatta' ya' mean whine. I can't wait for you to get it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:37 PM 02-23-2021
What a petty tyrant and liar this twerp is:
“So there are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society: for example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate.” ~ Fauci at Monday White House press briefing on covid.
It just tells you, unless you're blind, that this is about something else than health safety.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:58 PM 02-23-2021

Fauci, April 2020: “Sure, have sex with strangers on the internet, whatever man go nuts”

Fauci, February 2021: “I forbid you from dining out at restaurants even if you are fully vaccinated” pic.twitter.com/IZyTMKGkLt

— Eric (@IAmTheActualET) February 24, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:16 PM 02-23-2021
When I went out to dinner Sunday afternoon for my birthday, an elderly couple (age 75 they said) who sat at the table next to us asked if we got our vaccinations yet. When we nodded "no" she said she wasn't sure she was comfortable being around unvaccinated people. If she's vaccinated then why should she even be worried. This is the kind of people that are populating this country nowadays. It's only going to get worse.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:03 AM 02-24-2021
What a petty tyrant and liar this twerp is:
“So there are things, even if you’re vaccinated, that you’re not going to be able to do in society: for example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate.” ~ Fauci at Monday White House press briefing on covid.
It just tells you, unless you're blind, that this is about something else than health safety.
The first part of his quote is all about killing small businesses, even sheep know this.

The second part "the places where people congregate" is the scary part. Shows their true intention...he's saying that EVEN WITH THE VACCINE. What a clown.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:27 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
The first part of his quote is all about killing small businesses, even sheep know this.

The second part "the places where people congregate" is the scary part. Shows their true intention...he's saying that EVEN WITH THE VACCINE. What a clown.
Yeah, he and the Biden admin are all working for Klaus Scwab, Soros, Gates and Merkel who essentially is the boss of the EU.

Putin told them all off at their annual Davos meeting, leader of another country that remained mostly open and is economically doing better. He's rejected their Reset while Biden implements it.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 1817
« First < 9495556575859 60616263691091595591059 > Last »
Up