ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 263 of 1821
« First < 163213253259260261262263 2642652662672733133637631263 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:47 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
FAKEZS PA!NDEMICKSSZZ!!!

:-)
On the scale of pandemics... I needed the TV to tell me this one was happening.
[Reply]
Donger 09:49 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
On the scale of pandemics... I needed the TV to tell me this one was happening.
Oh? How many have you lived through?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:51 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh? How many have you lived through?
Oh? never read a fucking book I suppose. I've read about plenty, clearly you haven't. I mean we didn't shut down for the swine flu did we?


[Reply]
Donger 09:52 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Oh? never read a ****ing book I suppose. I've read about plenty, clearly you haven't.
Cool. Was the Spanish Flu a pandemic?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:56 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Cool. Was the Spanish Flu a pandemic?
Yeah............. about 1000 times worse than covid.
[Reply]
Donger 09:57 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yeah............. about 1000 times worse than covid.
Is that right? Wow, you done good book learnsz...

:-)

So, we lost about 675,000 during the Spanish Flu. We are at 600,000. Did you ever read a math book?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:58 AM 05-24-2021
...and the coporatist corruption keeps marching on...
You can blame more than the innate Marxism of Ohio’s evil little gremlin–sorry, Republican Governor Mike DeWack for his enthusiastic touting of The Jab. Remember, this is the sociopath bribing Ohioans with five million dollars of our taxes to become guinea pigs.

And why?

Because the Gremlin owns stock in Big Pharma, indeed, in the very companies manufacturing the toxins he so tirelessly promotes.

You might think such corruption would be big news. Nope. Not only did it not make the front page when the Akron Beacon Journal reprinted it from the Columbus Dispatch (and who knows how deeply the latter interred it?), it didn’t even make the front section. Indeed, the editor buried it on the last page of “B,” or local news. And that’s after the article’s writer slipped our explosive tidbit into a puff-piece on the Gremlin’s collection of ties, I kid you not. Wade through bilge about those silly pieces of cloth, and finally, in the penultimate paragraph, you’ll read:

He also holds stock in COVID-19 vaccination makers Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer.


Who’s more corrupt, DeWack or his PR office–I mean, the media?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/well-well-well-4/
If it's so safe and/or effective why the need to bribe people to take it; go knocking on doors, send soldiers to 7/11s to jab it; censorship on it's side effects including deaths and hospitalizations and billion dollar public relations campaign to get people to take it?

This doesn't persuade people it makes them hesitant.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:01 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Is that right? Wow, you done good book learnsz...

:-)

So, we lost about 675,000 during the Spanish Flu. We are at 600,000. Did you ever read a math book?
45-50 Million died world wide during the spanish flu........

Also tens of thousands die from Flu Type A yearly.

So your argument is that lol, let me get this straight. The Spanish Flu (H1N1) that still kills people today.... And killed 50 Million between 1918-1920 is the same as the Coronavirus that killed a grand total of 3 million. Hey man! the Spanish Flu is only 94% worse on death!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:03 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yeah............. about 1000 times worse than covid.
Exactly!

Plus that pandemic was caused by the US govt using an experimental vaccine on military for the war. They still got sent off to Europe to fight in trench warfare anyway. Even when Wilson arrived in Paris for the peace negotiations it was still on-going.

Don't forget how the definition of what makes a pandemic was changed shortly before this one was announced. Just like the definition of a vaccine was being recently changed when people called out the mRNA vaccines as not real vaccines but gene therapy. Newspeak.
[Reply]
Donger 10:05 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
45-50 Million died world wide during the spanish flu........

Also tens of thousands die from Flu Type A yearly.

So your argument is that lol, let me get this straight. The Spanish Flu (H1N1) that still kills people today.... And killed 50 Million between 1918-1920 is the same as the Coronavirus that killed a grand total of 3 million.
My argument is that COVID-19 has killed 600,000 Americans and will likely get near the American death toll for the Spanish Flu. Hence, it's a significant pandemic historically.

And, actually parts of the country did shut down during the Spanish Flu. Didn't your pandemic history book inform you of that?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:06 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Exactly!

Plus that pandemic was caused by the US govt using an experimental vaccine on military for the war. They still got sent off to Europe to fight in trench warfare anyway. Even when Wilson arrived in Paris for the peace negotiations it was still on-going.

Don't forget how the definition of what makes a pandemic was changed shortly before this one was announced. Just like the definition of a vaccine was being recently changed when people called out the mRNA vaccines as not real vaccines but gene therapy. Newspeak.
Lmao,

This one get me everytime. It's not a vaccine period, stimulating a immune response via gene therapy that is.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:07 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao,

This one get me everytime. It's not a vaccine period, stimulating a immune response via gene therapy that is.
Yeah, but don't tell Donger that. He even disputes that hard fact.
[Reply]
Donger 10:07 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Exactly!

Plus that pandemic was caused by the US govt using an experimental vaccine on military for the war. They still got sent off to Europe to fight in trench warfare anyway. Even when Wilson arrived in Paris for the peace negotiations it was still on-going.

Don't forget how the definition of what makes a pandemic was changed shortly before this one was announced. Just like the definition of a vaccine was being recently changed when people called out the mRNA vaccines as not real vaccines but gene therapy. Newspeak.
Exactly!!! Meanwhile his math is completely false.

:-)

And no, no definitions have changed, liar. And no, the Spanish Flu wasn't caused by a vaccine.

Did you get yours yet? Maybe it fixes lying and crazy, too.
[Reply]
Donger 10:08 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao,

This one get me everytime. It's not a vaccine period, stimulating a immune response via gene therapy that is.
Of course the mRNA vaccines are vaccines. They aren't gene therapy.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:09 AM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
My argument is that COVID-19 has killed 600,000 Americans and will likely get near the American death toll for the Spanish Flu. Hence, it's a significant pandemic historically.

And, actually parts of the country did shut down during the Spanish Flu. Didn't your pandemic history book inform you of that?
:-)

First of all no 600k American's didn't die of COVID. Period point blank, if you want to believe the propaganda number go ahead.

Secondly, *parts of the country shut down* are you a dipshit or did you forget about WWI
[Reply]
Page 263 of 1821
« First < 163213253259260261262263 2642652662672733133637631263 > Last »
Up