ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 158 of 1819
« First < 58108148154155156157158 1591601611621682082586581158 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:18 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Bodily harm for those who won't get vaccinated
The article contains some poor word choices, but in no way implies that people should or will be harmed for not getting vaccinated.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:23 AM 04-21-2021
Someone put the Pfzer vaccine under 2000 magnification which shows something unusual live organism inside it. Kinda like a parasite but no one really knows what it is.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:24 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Someone put the Pfzer vaccine under 2000 magnification which shows something unusual living inside it. Kinda like a parasite but no one really knows what it is.
Link please.
[Reply]
Donger 09:37 AM 04-21-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Fish 09:51 AM 04-21-2021
Someone put the Pfzer vaccine under 2000 magnification which shows something unusual live organism inside it. Kinda like a parasite but no one really knows what it is.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:55 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
If you ever had chicken pox or deal with cold sores you have herpes already which is a high probability for most of the people on this board.

Forgot to add mono and few others, human herpesviruses and are herpes simplex virus type 1, herpes simplex virus type 2, varicella-zoster virus, cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus, human herpesvirus 6, human herpesvirus 7 and, most recently, Kaposi's Sarcoma herpesvirus.
I had chicken pox as a kid, and have had both Shingrix shots. I'm not sure if that puts me closer to death after my two China Flu shots, but I'm not dead yet, nor am I paralyzed, nor have I suffered anything but sore arms with each of the Shingrix and Trump Administration-created WuFlu shots I was given.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 09:59 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Fishyscience:
The look you give after telling everyone here that D3, Zinc and Vitamin C were worthless. That is exactly what the doctors told my operations manager to take when she went to the Kaiser with Covid.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:02 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I had chicken pox as a kid, and have had both Shingrix shots. I'm not sure if that puts me closer to death after my two China Flu shots, but I'm not dead yet, nor am I paralyzed, nor have I suffered anything but sore arms with each of the Shingrix and Trump Administration-created WuFlu shots I was given.
Haven't you heard, Trump didn't "create" them. He removed red-tape to release them at warp-speed and gave a ton or taxpayer money to the makers.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:03 AM 04-21-2021
Haven't you heard, Trump didn't "create" them. He removed red-tape to release them at warp-speed and gave a ton or taxpayer money to the makers.
Let's hear more about the vaccine parasites.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:35 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Herpes infections may be a side effect of a COVID-19 vaccine, experts have revealed.

Scientists in Israel identified six cases in a new study of patients developing a skin rash known as herpes zoster — or shingles — after receiving the Pfizer vaccine, according to a study in the Rheumatology journal.
https://nypost.com/2021/04/20/herpes...id-19-vaccine/
Sorry the mean Dr told you sucking him off was how you got your COVID shot.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:48 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Sorry the mean Dr told you sucking him off was how you got your COVID shot.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:50 AM 04-21-2021
I have heard that. It's a dumb take by people who suffer(ed) massive TDS.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:06 AM 04-21-2021
These vaccines reduce symptoms but per Dr. Risch that is not the right measure for public health which is to prevent the spread of the virus. Dr. Risch has appeared on the Laura Ingraham show too.

Yale public health professor suggests 60% of new Covid-19 patients have received the jab.

NEW HAVEN, Connecticut, April 21, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — An American Professor of Epidemiology at Yale University [on public health] revealed that the majority of people now coming down with COVID-19 have been vaccinated against the virus.

“Clinicians have been telling me that more than half of the new COVID cases that they’re treating are people who have been vaccinated,” said Dr. Harvey Risch....

What the medical establishment is most interested in, Risch believes, is whether or not the vaccines prevent the spread of the infection. As Big Pharma has not provided this information, Risch recommends looking at the data from places where the vaccine has been used...

Details here:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ya...ceived-vaccine

[Reply]
Donger 11:08 AM 04-21-2021
Yep, doesn't work...

Most fully vaccinated residents of nursing homes were not infected, even after someone in the same facility tested positive for Covid-19, according to a new study that looked at infections in nursing homes in Chicago from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Among the nearly 8,000 residents and nearly 7,000 staff that have received two doses of a Covid-19 vaccine since December, there were only 22 breakthrough infections among the fully vaccinated, according to the CDC’s Weekly Morbidity and Mortality Report published on Wednesday.

The CDC considers people to be fully vaccinated two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or two weeks after the single Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Of the 22 breakthrough cases, there were 12 residents and 10 staff members who tested positive for Covid-19 after being fully vaccinated. Two-thirds of those who tested positive, 14 people, were asymptomatic. Two residents were hospitalized and one of those residents died, the CDC said. The person who died had three underlying conditions, according to the CDC.

[Reply]
Donger 11:09 AM 04-21-2021
These vaccines reduce symptoms but per Dr. Risch that is not the right measure for public health which is to prevent the spread of the virus. Dr. Risch has appeared on the Laura Ingraham show too.

Yale public health professor suggests 60% of new Covid-19 patients have received the jab.

NEW HAVEN, Connecticut, April 21, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — An American Professor of Epidemiology at Yale University [on public health] revealed that the majority of people now coming down with COVID-19 have been vaccinated against the virus.

“Clinicians have been telling me that more than half of the new COVID cases that they’re treating are people who have been vaccinated,” said Dr. Harvey Risch....

What the medical establishment is most interested in, Risch believes, is whether or not the vaccines prevent the spread of the infection. As Big Pharma has not provided this information, Risch recommends looking at the data from places where the vaccine has been used...

Details here:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ya...ceived-vaccine
:-)
[Reply]
Page 158 of 1819
« First < 58108148154155156157158 1591601611621682082586581158 > Last »
Up