ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1313 of 1820
« First < 31381312131263130313091310131113121313 13141315131613171323136314131813 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 06:53 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Almost 600 kids have died from COVID-19 so far, so saying that there is no risk to them is false. But yes, we do know that thankfully, it's about as deadly to them as a really bad flu.

But, self-protection is just one of the benefits of getting vaccinated. The other is reducing the chance that you will become infected and spread COVID-19 to others. That applies to everyone, including kids.
Translation... we are mass vaccinating kids and in some areas MANDATING mass vaccination of kids to protect obese teachers and other fat adults who could easily take personal responsibility to minimize their own personal risk from the virus such as losing weight, getting vaccinated, etc.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 06:54 PM 11-11-2021
Almost 600 kids have died from COVID-19 so far, so saying that there is no risk to them is false. But yes, we do know that thankfully, it's about as deadly to them as a really bad flu.

But, self-protection is just one of the benefits of getting vaccinated. The other is reducing the chance that you will become infected and spread COVID-19 to others. That applies to everyone, including kids.
Which would be great if the vaccine actually stopped the transmission of covid.
[Reply]
Donger 06:55 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
Which would be great if the vaccine actually stopped the transmission of covid.
Define "stopped the transmission of covid."
[Reply]
Donger 06:58 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Translation... we are mass vaccinating kids and in some areas MANDATING mass vaccination of kids to protect obese teachers and other fat adults who could easily take personal responsibility to minimize their own personal risk from the virus such as losing weight, getting vaccinated, etc.
No translation is needed. People just seem to either don't understand that there is more than one benefit of getting vaccinated (self-protection), or do and ignore the other.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 07:04 PM 11-11-2021
Define "stopped the transmission of covid."
There has not been one single study that I know of that proved that being vaccinated reduced the transmission of covid. Most say the vaccinated have the same viral load but might not be as contagious as long.

The most recent study I found on transmission. I linked it in this thread a while back ago. It was on the transmission of covid in unvaccinated households and fully vaccinated households.

Rate of transmission when everyone was vaccinated was 25%. Rate of transmission in completely unvaccinated households was 38%.

Are we really going to force people to get vaccinated and push this on little kids without knowing the side effects for 13%?
[Reply]
Donger 07:08 PM 11-11-2021
There has not been one single study that I know of that proved that being vaccinated reduced the transmission of covid. Most say the vaccinated have the same viral load but might not be as contagious as long.

The most recent study I found on transmission. I linked it in this thread a while back ago. It was on the transmission of covid in unvaccinated households and fully vaccinated households.

Rate of transmission when everyone was vaccinated was 25% Rate of transmission in completely unvaccinated households was 38%

Are we really going to force people to get vaccinated and push this on little kids without knowing the side effects for 13%?
Just so I'm clear, you think that the vaccines do not provide any protection against developing COVID-19 upon being infected with SARS-CoV-2? As I'm sure you are aware, the vaccines don't put up a magical shield which prevent the virus from entering one's body.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:09 PM 11-11-2021

Rate of transmission when everyone was vaccinated was 25%. Rate of transmission in completely unvaccinated households was 38%.

Arguing this fact wit Doinger is futile. He got the jab and has now become one of those spokesman for it who think its magical and cant possibly do any harm but does everything perfectly.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 07:11 PM 11-11-2021
Just so I'm clear, you think that the vaccines do not provide any protection against developing COVID-19 upon being infected with SARS-CoV-2? As I'm sure you are aware, the vaccines don't put up a magical shield which prevent the virus from entering one's body.
I am saying that being vaccinated does not reduce transmission enough to force people or push an experimental vaccine on 5-11 year olds.
[Reply]
Donger 07:13 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Arguing this fact wit Doinger is futile. He got the jab and has now become one of those spokesman for it who think its magical and cant possibly do any harm but does everything perfectly.
I've never said anything remotely like any of that.
[Reply]
Donger 07:15 PM 11-11-2021
I am saying that being vaccinated does not reduce transmission enough to force people or push an experimental vaccine on 5-11 year olds.
You didn't answer the question. Again, you think that the vaccines do not provide any protection against developing COVID-19 upon being infected with SARS-CoV-2? If the answer is yes, well, that's silly. If the answer is no, then the vaccines DO reduce transmission of the virus.

I haven't heard any vaccination mandates for kids. Have you?
[Reply]
Nirvana58 07:17 PM 11-11-2021

Also where did you get this 600 death stats. From the age group 5-11 a total of 94 deaths have been reported.
[Reply]
Donger 07:18 PM 11-11-2021
Also where did you get this 600 death stats. From the age group 5-11 a total of 94 deaths have been reported.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

0-17 = 595
[Reply]
Nirvana58 07:20 PM 11-11-2021
You didn't answer the question. Again, you think that the vaccines do not provide any protection against developing COVID-19 upon being infected with SARS-CoV-2? If the answer is yes, well, that's silly. If the answer is no, then the vaccines DO reduce transmission of the virus.

I haven't heard any vaccination mandates for kids. Have you?
Things like this isn't pushing this on little kids?

We aren't mandating it. Just if your kids wants to do anything or go anywhere. They better be vaccinated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...of-vaccine.amp
[Reply]
Nirvana58 07:21 PM 11-11-2021
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

0-17 = 595
94 deaths between the age 5-11.

https://publications.aap.org/aapnews...eck=redirected
[Reply]
Donger 07:26 PM 11-11-2021
Things like this isn't pushing this on little kids?

We aren't mandating it. Just if your kids wants to do anything or go anywhere. They better be vaccinated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...of-vaccine.amp
Yes, that is.
[Reply]
Page 1313 of 1820
« First < 31381312131263130313091310131113121313 13141315131613171323136314131813 > Last »
Up