ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1266 of 1821
« First < 26676611661216125612621263126412651266 12671268126912701276131613661766 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:19 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
I do think God would approve of vaccinating Children.

I had to get all my shots when I was a kid.

And I will be getting my child all his shots before he goes to school since it's the loving thing to do.
Here's your problem, you expect the rest of the world to THINK the same as you. Here's a news flash...just because you THINK something should be a certain way, doesn't mean you are correct in your THINKing. What I'm seeing is someone who is feigning concern as a cover for their own arrogance.

Here's my advice that I'm sure you'll ignore: Stay in your own lane.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:20 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
I think the asshole is someone who judges another's medical decisions but wont disrupt his own life to remedy the situation he is mad at.... a situation he MADE UP and hasnt actually happened.
it's happened to 700k + Americans

and mostly to people my aunts Age's so yeah he's an asshole putting his own selfish bullshit ahead of his own family.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...dfbe075ff5272b
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:22 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Here's your problem, you expect the rest of the world to THINK the same as you. Here's a news flash...just because you THINK something should be a certain way, doesn't mean you are correct in your THINKing. What I'm seeing is someone who is feigning concern as a cover for their own arrogance.

Here's my advice that I'm sure you'll ignore: Stay in your own lane.
The rest of the world use to believe the same as me.

Anti vax hysteria only recently started going full steam ahead with a certain group of people using Religion to push false narratives
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:23 PM 10-26-2021
Do the aunts ask him to not come around them? Do they not have a say in their lives? Sounds to me like part of your family needs to learn everyone has their own choice in matters and until deemed unfit for those decisions should be respected.
My aunts are old and I don't really care if they love him or not.

One of him is his own mother and he shares the name sake of my father since my dad is his Godfather.

He's being irresponsible going out maskless with no shot.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 02:27 PM 10-26-2021
My aunts are old and I don't really care if they love him or not.

One of him is his own mother and he shares the name sake of my father since my dad is his Godfather.

He's being irresponsible going out maskless with no shot.
So because NOTHING has happened, the aunts are vaccinated and your very caring cousin who sacrifices his time and energy and probably money to take care of them , he is irresponsible?
Maybe ask a little more of him would ya... maybe he should spend every moment with them and not have a life outside of caring for his loved ones. HE is the upstanding family member in this situation...period.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:29 PM 10-26-2021
He's not vaccinated
These don't stop infections dummy.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:32 PM 10-26-2021
Yes sir

all 3 delta
How was the strain determined? PCR tests don't differentiate between strains.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:33 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
All 3 of are vaxxed and live with him and not one got sick all 3 times for whatís that is worth.

Itís not 100% but they can stop infection or lower the recovery time
[Reply]
Lprechaun 02:33 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Oh the days when someone could care for their aging family members without being judged for doing so. On the other hand if he wasnt taking care of them because he had reservations on getting the vaccine he would be selfish for not taking care of them. I feel bad for the guy, his extended family obviously treats him poorly and all he is doing is what every son should do with their parents.... care for them when they are older.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:33 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
How was the strain determined? PCR tests don't differentiate between strains.
Iím guessing it was delta it was never confirmed but he got sick all 3 times during the spike
[Reply]
Lprechaun 02:39 PM 10-26-2021
Iím guessing it was delta it was never confirmed but he got sick all 3 times during the spike
Well since now we are guessing at things, I'm guessing your cousin deserves a pat on the back . Kudos to him for being a responsible son and not leaving his family to be cared for by ones who dont love them.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:43 PM 10-26-2021
Well since now we are guessing at things, I'm guessing your cousin deserves a pat on the back . Kudos to him for being a responsible son and not leaving his family to be cared for by ones who dont love them.
I would trust a live in caregiver more than him since odds are they would be kind and smart enough to be vaxxed 1st
[Reply]
Lprechaun 02:46 PM 10-26-2021
I would trust a live in caregiver more than him since odds are they would be kind and smart enough to be vaxxed 1st
Again, angry at something that HASN'T happened. AND your aunts are vaxxed, him being vaxxed does 0 to help them. Absolutely 0.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:50 PM 10-26-2021
so glad I put oaklandtranny on ignore, all that feminine energy gone.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:58 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
so glad I put oaklandtranny on ignore, all that feminine energy gone.
Caring about the elderly is beta now wtf has happened to this country :-)
[Reply]
Page 1266 of 1821
« First < 26676611661216125612621263126412651266 12671268126912701276131613661766 > Last »
Up