ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 433
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
DanT 11:08 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Let's see what the Supreme Court has to say. Obama appointed judges are as corrupt as the media and this election. It's of no surprise. And to see this kind of gloating from Mitch Romney and Chris Christie says they're part of the problem.
Andrew McCarthy points out in today's National Review post....
Originally Posted by Andrew McCarthy:
In reaction to the ruling, the Trump campaign lawyers issued a statement asserting that, though they disagreed with the decision by “the Obama-appointed judge,” it was actually a boon to “our strategy to get expeditiously to the U.S. Supreme Court.”

It is true that Brann was appointed by former President Barack Obama, but he is a Republican and Federalist Society member who was sponsored by the state’s Republican senator Pat Toomey — a common situation when a state’s two senators are from different parties, and an administration has to horse-trade on appointments.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...sylvania-case/

That column concludes,
Originally Posted by Andrew McCarthy:
The campaign says it will seek an expedited appeal to the Third Circuit — the tribunal that just decided the Bognet case, the precedent that appears to have induced the campaign to withdraw the claims it is now seeking to revive. In any event, it is anything but clear that the Supreme Court, which has thus far declined to act on Pennsylvania election-law claims relevant to the 2020 election, would agree to hear the campaign’s case — even assuming that the Third Circuit grants expedited appeal and, as even the campaign plainly expects, rules against the campaign.

[Reply]
eDave 11:16 AM 11-22-2020

[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 11:16 AM 11-22-2020
Trump Team Files for Fresh Recount in Georgia’s Presidential Race

President Donald Trump’s campaign on Saturday announced a request for a recount of votes in the Georgia presidential race, just 24-hours after local officials certified the election results showing Joe Biden with a lead in the Peach State.

Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) and Gov. Brian Kemp (R) certified Georgia’s election results on Friday, which found former Vice President Joe Biden ahead of Trump by 12,670 votes, or 0.26 percent, out of five million, following a week-long hand recount of all votes.

Kemp said in an announcement state law required him to certify the results but that his certification “paves the way for the Trump campaign to pursue other legal options and a separate recount if they choose.”

State law allows a candidate to request a recount if the margin is less than 0.5 percent. Trump’s campaign team had until Tuesday to make the request.

“We are focused on ensuring that every aspect of Georgia State Law and the U.S. Constitution are followed so that every legal vote is counted,” the Trump campaign legal team said in an unsigned statement, a sentiment previously echoed by Trump on social media.

“President Trump and his campaign continue to insist on an honest recount in Georgia, which has to include signature matching and other vital safeguards,” the statement added.

The recount will be done using scanners that read and tabulate the votes.

County election workers have already done a complete hand recount of all the votes cast in the Georgia race. But that stemmed from a mandatory audit requirement and isn’t considered an official recount under the law.

Activists gathered in Atlanta on Saturday afternoon for a “Stop the Steal” rally in support of President Trump and his efforts to ensure election integrity after Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) certified the Peach State’s election results, as Breitbart News reported.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...idential-race/
[Reply]
mkp785 11:28 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Maybe democrats should avoid using references to China?

I’m not sure Beijing Biden would appreciate Americans bringing up adversaries he is selling our country out to.

The Chinese must be amazed how stupid democrats are that they would vote in a pedophile with dementia.

I’m sure Hunter is convinced the democrats got into his stash, because you’d have to be a pedophile on crack to vote for that Chinese communist supporting piece of shit.

Btw, so far this whole unity thing is going great!
That's not true. I think we're all united in thinking that you're a drooling, fucking moron, who barely knows enough words to loosely string them together and make grown up sentences. I think if 45 and Biden could read your posts even they would agree with me there. So there's that.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 11:31 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by mkp785:
That's not true. I think we're all united in thinking that you're a drooling, fucking moron, who barely knows enough words to loosely string them together and make grown up sentences. I think if 45 and Biden could read your posts even they would agree with me there. So there's that.
Wow, you sure are super tough.
[Reply]
mkp785 11:43 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Wow, you sure are super tough.
It was actually a compliment. YOU are the great uniting force. Your terrible posts can bridge the gap between right and left, between police and BLM, between some hippy ANTIFA and some hillbilly clan member. Congrats!
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:46 AM 11-22-2020
https://www.rightjournalism.com/neva...votes-1405376/

"None of these candidates" got 14,000 votes.

Yeah, right. :-)
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 11:57 AM 11-22-2020
It was actually a compliment. YOU are the great uniting force. Your terrible posts can bridge the gap between right and left, between police and BLM, between some hippy ANTIFA and some hillbilly clan member. Congrats!
Thanks! I can already feel the unity! Kumbaya!
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:58 AM 11-22-2020
785 is a A-1 douche nozzle.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:06 PM 11-22-2020
Where the hell did he come from? Never seen him before until recently just in time for the election. Is he a mult from the Lounge who is too cowardly to post under his original name or an left wing activist?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:08 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Where the hell did he come from? Never seen him before until recently just in time for the election. Is he a mult from the Lounge who is too cowardly to post under his original name or an left wing activist?
prob. Suzzer who isn't on here after the election...:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:14 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
For when you want pussy to taste like steak?
[Reply]
mkp785 12:33 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I love you too. You're one of my favorite pseudo racist, far right spewing posters on here. Your barely literate posts about race, religion and the democrats in general is a beacon to every tin foil hat wearing kook, living in a trailer, deep in the unknown woods across this country of ours.
[Reply]
MGRS13 12:37 PM 11-22-2020
I love you too. You're one of my favorite pseudo racist, far right spewing posters on here. Your barely literate posts about race, religion and the democrats in general is a beacon to every tin foil hat wearing kook, living in a trailer, deep in the unknown woods across this country of ours.
You forgot, playing with his railroad toys. He’s a real winner.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:39 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
You forgot, playing with his railroad toys. He’s a real winner.
Well he can't spend all day on brietbart or stormfront. Gotta mix the day up some.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 433
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Up