ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 251 of 433
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301351 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
stevieray 09:35 PM 12-12-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
I mean you do dress up
Damn right.

I make clothes look good.

you? you hide behind you computer? how many years now?
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:38 PM 12-12-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Another lonely Saturday night, amirite?
Until you came along.
There ain't nothin wrong, with a little bump and grind.
[Reply]
-King- 09:56 PM 12-12-2020
Damn right.

I make clothes look good.

you? you hide behind you computer? how many years now?
I hide behind the computer because there are people like you walking around dressing like rapists asking people if they do it in the ass. I mean you actively hate women and are asking people if they're sodomites. That's weird broseph. You can still repent though.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:22 PM 12-12-2020
The real evidence is probably coming on Monday
[Reply]
stevieray 10:34 PM 12-12-2020
I hide behind the computer .
we both know why.

the rest of that BS is just the same thing you always do.

hump my leg.

I haven't done FDE in ten years, yet you constantly bring it up.

Why don't you explain to the class why you think this has so much merit in a politcal forum? you know, still being obsessed a decade later over what someone wore to a football game.

Talk about weird.
[Reply]
-King- 11:29 PM 12-12-2020
we both know why.
why? Do you want to meet me or something? Man you're going down a bad path.

Originally Posted by :
the rest of that BS is just the same thing you always do.

hump my leg.

I haven't done FDE in ten years, yet you constantly bring it up.

Why don't you explain to the class why you think this has so much merit in a politcal forum? you know, still being obsessed a decade later over what someone wore to a football game.

Talk about weird.
Someone dressing up as Elvis to go to football games will always be funny. The thought will always brighten the day.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:34 PM 12-12-2020
why? Do you want to meet me or something?

Someone dressing up as Elvis to go to football games will always be funny. The thought will always brighten the day.
:-) No, you aren't that interesting.

Hide your face.

Why does it always have to be spelled out for you?

You still haven't answered the question. Shocking.

You only bring it up when you have nothing else. It makes you look insecure.

Good luck.
[Reply]
BanHam 08:03 AM 12-13-2020
Sky News Australia
@SkyNewsAust

Major leak 'exposes' members and 'lifts the lid' on the Chinese Communist Party
13/12/2020|7min

A major leak containing a register with the details of nearly two million CCP members has occurred – exposing members who are now working all over the world, while also lifting the lid on how the party operates under Xi Jinping, says Sharri Markson.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6215946537001
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:58 AM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Sky News Australia
@SkyNewsAust

Major leak 'exposes' members and 'lifts the lid' on the Chinese Communist Party
13/12/2020|7min

A major leak containing a register with the details of nearly two million CCP members has occurred – exposing members who are now working all over the world, while also lifting the lid on how the party operates under Xi Jinping, says Sharri Markson.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6215946537001
So are you claiming that Sidney Powell is one of them?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:46 AM 12-13-2020
I hide behind the computer because there are people like you walking around dressing like rapists asking people if they do it in the ass. I mean you actively hate women and are asking people if they're sodomites. That's weird broseph. You can still repent though.
How does Stevie dress such that it’s like a rapist? How do rapists dress?
[Reply]
phisherman 10:37 AM 12-13-2020
Stevie used to dress up as Elvis for Chiefs games and the implication is that Elvis was, at the least, a statutory rapist.
[Reply]
eDave 11:22 AM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by phisherman:
Stevie used to dress up as Elvis for Chiefs games and the implication is that Elvis was, at the least, a statutory rapist.
Stop
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 11:43 AM 12-13-2020

[Reply]
-King- 03:46 PM 12-13-2020
:-) No, you aren't that interesting.

Hide your face.

Why does it always have to be spelled out for you?

You still haven't answered the question. Shocking.

You only bring it up when you have nothing else. It makes you look insecure.

Good luck.
So now you want me to show my face to you?

I'm not your type. Keep looking.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:50 PM 12-13-2020
So
move on, butthurt fanboi.

you're boring.

you aren't ever going to show your face to this forum.
[Reply]
Page 251 of 433
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301351 > Last »
Up