ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 206 of 433
« First < 106156196202203204205206 207208209210216256306 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:33 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The Original Framers never intended non-whites to vote therefore this election is a fraud! /BEP
Or women
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 03:05 PM 12-07-2020
Sad to see so many people completely turned into babbling clowns because of the right-wing media bubble.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:08 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Or women
I'm beginning to understand why.
[Reply]
BanHam 04:53 PM 12-07-2020
Significant increase over the past month:



[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:53 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Sad to see so many people completely turned into babbling clowns because of the right-wing media bubble.
oh man, you should see how bad it is on the left. step outside and see, complete derangement.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:55 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Significant increase over the past month:


So funny that an article comes out a week ago about Giuliani asking for a "pardon" (LOL) from the left wing media, then he comes out with the Georgia video and ballot fraud and tons of sworn affidavits...The libs are such lemmings, they still don't get how they are being toyed with. Once you see the truth, there is no turning back, I can't believe I used to be one of them.
[Reply]
Donger 05:01 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
oh man, you should see how bad it is on the left. step outside and see, complete derangement.
Speaking of that, do you still think Trump will be POTUS on the afternoon of January 20?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:02 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
So funny that an article comes out a week ago about Giuliani asking for a "pardon" (LOL) from the left wing media, then he comes out with the Georgia video and ballot fraud and tons of sworn affidavits...The libs are such lemmings, they still don't get how they are being toyed with. Once you see the truth, there is no turning back, I can't believe I used to be one of them.
Neither can I.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:04 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
Sad to see so many people completely turned into babbling clowns because of the right-wing media bubble.
Says a Pot Calling Kettle Black.
[Reply]
BanHam 06:16 PM 12-07-2020
http://www.chinabiotoday.com/articles/20160906_1

- Edevice was purchased in September 2016 by a Chinese company:

iHealth, a US subsidiary of Tianjin’s Andon Group, paid $106 million to acquire eDevice of Bordeaux, France. Both companies offer mobile health monitoring devices. eDevice uses its proprietary technology to connect patients with large medtech companies and healthcare organizations. iHealth, headquartered in Mountain View, California, offers basic healthcare monitoring devices and an iOS smartphone app to keep patients connected. Two years ago, iHealth raised $25 million from Xiaomi Ventures, a China electronics company. More details….



- The Edevice CellGo cellular modems used by Dominion belong to a Chinese company:


[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:31 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
http://www.chinabiotoday.com/articles/20160906_1

- Edevice was purchased in September 2016 by a Chinese company:

iHealth, a US subsidiary of Tianjin’s Andon Group, paid $106 million to acquire eDevice of Bordeaux, France. Both companies offer mobile health monitoring devices. eDevice uses its proprietary technology to connect patients with large medtech companies and healthcare organizations. iHealth, headquartered in Mountain View, California, offers basic healthcare monitoring devices and an iOS smartphone app to keep patients connected. Two years ago, iHealth raised $25 million from Xiaomi Ventures, a China electronics company. More details….



- The Edevice CellGo cellular modems used by Dominion belong to a Chinese company:

Did you hear the latest? DOMINION SOFTWARE RUNS ON COMPUTERS THAT ALSO HAVE SOFTWARE FROM BILL GATES' OLD COMPANY RUNNING ON IT!!!! OMG!!! DOMINION AND BILL GATES ARE GOING TO INSTALL NANOTECHNOLOGY INTO OUR BODIES!!!!*


*BEP actually believes this
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:38 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
So how many states so far? Last I heard, it was zero. Update?
[Reply]
jdubya 11:44 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Speaking of that, do you still think Trump will be POTUS on the afternoon of January 20?
We can only hope. Funny, I see you as kind of an iconoclastic type of guy.......bizarre you seemingly despise Trump so much. Hasnt he been the icon for non conforming? You want the status quo I guess?
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:22 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
So how many states so far? Last I heard, it was zero. Update?
Came here to ask if they're still getting ready to overturn this election or if they are now ready to overturn it? Is it possible she's taking so long to get ready because she is a woman? What's the hold up?
[Reply]
BanHam 07:52 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
So how many states so far? Last I heard, it was zero. Update?


Good Morning.

There’s still 'no' President Elect.

- PA: Alito deadline 9am today.

- AZ: SCOAZ to hear challenge.

- GA: Powell lawsuit to SCOTUS.

- Texas: Sues GA, PA, MI, WI at SCOTUS.



[Reply]
Page 206 of 433
« First < 106156196202203204205206 207208209210216256306 > Last »
Up