ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 433
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
oldandslow 11:50 AM 12-02-2020
Mistake after mistake. From mixing up Michigan and Minnesota counties to making up counties that don't exist to sloppy court briefs.

Yet the American public is supposed to believe Sidney, Rudy, and Lin that some giant conspiracy is going down.

Ridiculous.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:59 AM 12-02-2020
DemonicRats thought that the Clinton Archipelago was enough to take the entire nation hostage, and implement "social justice" against all American citizens who voted against them, but they failed in 2016. The CoRviDz plannedemic and the mail in voting fraud and rigged Dominion Software would be all it would take to thwart the will of the people, our Constitution and our election process. And all that it required was a coordinated effort by Dhimmies in Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Philthy.

There is only one solution:

red counties must act as a unified front against the blue cities that propelled Joe Biden’s vote count. A red county repartition movement will isolate the corrupt dystopias that Milwaukee, Detroit, Philthadelphia and Atlanta have become under the one party rule of DemonicRats. Isolate them and remove them from the body politic as they have clearly served notice that they will not abide by our Constitution.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:11 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
The vast majority of America is confident in the results of our elections.

Providing evidence of fraud would change that.

Wonder why you guys haven't shown any yet?

Also, why did Mitch not allow a to fund election security if the GOP is so "concerned"?
I don’t put much stock in polls, but if you do you’d find that they don’t support your “vast majority” comment.

Mitch didn’t pass a democrat “security” bill because it was about federalizing elections not making them more secure.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:18 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
5 years ago if you woulda told me Patteeu would become one of these election fraud jackasses i would never believed it.

My how time changes people....
I’ve always been in favor of in-person, Election Day voting with ID and minimal absentee voting. Time (meaning the last 5 years) hasn’t changed me on this subject at all except that we just experienced a radical change for the worse in 2020 under the excuse of coronavirus.

Have you always been the jackass who doesn’t really care about election integrity or does your concern vary with the results?
[Reply]
patteeu 12:20 PM 12-02-2020
Oh look, patty is running away from addressing a point. Day ending in Y.

And not at all off topic.

You want to claim that there is less evidence of Russia involvement than evidence of voter fraud.

Unfortunately for your lies, there as been zero evidence of this so called voter fraud.

But according to the GOP led senate committee, we have the following evidence about Russia: The Russian government disrupted an American election to help Mr. Trump become president, Russian intelligence services viewed members of the Trump campaign as easily manipulated, investigators had uncovered information possibly tying Mr. Kilimnik to Russia’s major election interference operations, conducted by the intelligence service known as the G.R.U. ,and some of Mr. Trump’s advisers were eager for the help from an American adversary.

So let us know when a Senate Committee releases into official government record any voter fraud evidence that makes you statement anything other than dumbass lying.

We will wait.

Otherwise you are just outright lying again.
Your premise is false.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:24 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:

Have you always been the jackass who doesn’t really care about election integrity or does your concern vary with the results?
My concern varies with evidence.

Reading your posts over the last year has me yearning for old Patteeu, who approached topics with grounded realism and no bullshit and often offered an alternative view that made me at least consider the other side. New Patt is much less objective and much more one-sided in your views.

Your posts have lost that grounded realism touch in favor of some pouty election fraud bullshit that i'd have expected you to see right through.

Just callin' it how i see it.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:26 PM 12-02-2020
I don’t put much stock in polls, but if you do you’d find that they don’t support your “vast majority” comment.

Mitch didn’t pass a democrat “security” bill because it was about federalizing elections not making them more secure.
So you dont care about what americans think or want with regards to elections.

You dont care to provide any evidence of voter fraud.

I guess that's why you'll he lying and whining for the next four years rather than making a case to the american people.

And your answer about Moscow Mitch doesnt adress the GOP failure to pass anything to prevent this so called fraud. Why didn't Mitch pass a bill to protect our elections if they are so insecure?
[Reply]
Katipan 12:27 PM 12-02-2020
I know for sure the only reason Patt wanted Trump was because he was concerned about the Supreme Court.

There were only 3 or 4 opinions I really stalked 4 years ago. I see you Baby Lee. And that was his specific and only reason.

The rest of this is just to fuck with you.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:29 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I know for sure the only reason Patt wanted Trump was because he was concerned about the Supreme Court.
I remember that. But that was old Patt. New patt has been much more of a "im going to take on ridiculous arguments because fuck the left".
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:31 PM 12-02-2020
Your premise is false.
Lying about what you said only a few pages back?

How predictable.

Were you OK with investigating Trump for colluding with Russia to interfer with our elections even though there was less, or at least no more, evidence of that than there is for election/voter fraud.
And as I just showed you, ample of evidence of Russia to zero evidence of voter fraud.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:51 PM 12-02-2020
My concern varies with evidence.

Reading your posts over the last year has me yearning for old Patteeu, who approached topics with grounded realism and no bullshit and often offered an alternative view that made me at least consider the other side. New Patt is much less objective and much more one-sided in your views.

Your posts have lost that grounded realism touch in favor of some pouty election fraud bullshit that i'd have expected you to see right through.

Just callin' it how i see it.
What is it that you don’t think I’ve seen through based on my comments rather than my silence?
[Reply]
patteeu 12:53 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Katipan:

There were only 3 or 4 opinions I really stalked 4 years ago. I see you Baby Lee. And that was his specific and only reason.

The rest of this is just to fuck with you.
This is pretty true, although Trump grew on me to some extent and I’m very interested to see the Durham investigation results because what happened to Trump in 2016 was way over the line.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:55 PM 12-02-2020
I remember that. But that was old Patt. New patt has been much more of a "im going to take on ridiculous arguments because fuck the left".
People have been saying this about me since 2004. You’re late to the “you’ve changed” chorus.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:56 PM 12-02-2020
Lying about what you said only a few pages back?

How predictable.

And as I just showed you, ample of evidence of Russia to zero evidence of voter fraud.
No, just trying to help you with your reading difficulties.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:02 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Peeler remains silent, yet...

https://nationalfile.com/video-domin...ta-in-georgia/
To be fair, the video does indeed show someone inserting a USB stick into a laptop, and presumably downloading "something" to it, and the taking it away. He does this like it's a normal thing to do in the presence of others who he is interacting with. Seems to me, you could\should find this guy and the others in the room and ask them what the hell he was doing...

How do we know it was a rep from Dominion?
How do we know he was tampering with anything? He certainly wasn't hiding what he was doing.

It looks bad, but I want to know what he was actually doing before I draw a conclusion.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 433
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254 > Last »
Up