ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 433
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 06:31 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Remember when the Senate intelligence committee agreed Russia tried to interfere in our elections? Because of all the evidence before them?

Please share all the evidence for voter fraud.

There you are lying. Again.
It's coming dim-wit! What's your hurry? SCOTUS are going to drop the hammer on little libby's!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:33 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Do you know what evidence is? Every one of these complaints that I have seen, including Sidney Powell’s complaints, has been accompanied by affidavits. An affidavit is a sworn statement that the court can rely upon as evidence. As one example, warrants for arrest are typically accompanied by an affidavit, which is a sworn statement by the law enforcement officer about the officer’s observations. That affidavit is evidence for the next steps.
No, an affidavit is only considered evidence with a specific court order and after the facts within have been proven. That is actual law. Until that point, affidavits are considered hearsay, especially when contested.

You know why? Because otherwise idiots will read an affidavit that gets the data wrong, like the wrong state, and then think there is evidence of election fraud.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:44 AM 12-01-2020


Resurfaced photo shows Biden press sec Jen Psaki wearing hammer and sickle hat with Russian official
The hammer and sickle have come to represent communist movements around the world.

Jen Psaki, who was named to serve as President-elect Biden's White House press secretary, is facing fresh scrutiny over a photo that shows her wearing a Russian hat that bears the communist hammer-and-sickle logo.

Psaki, who served in former President Obama's State Department, was gifted the pink shapka, or fur hat, by her then-counterpart, spokesperson Maria Zakharova, in Russia. A photo from 2014 shows Psaki wearing the hat while posing with then-Secretary of State John Kerry, who has been appointed to serve as Biden's "climate czar," and Zakharova.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/res...n-soviet-union
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:55 AM 12-01-2020
Sidney Powell teeeted that Trump should cancel the election, cancel Biden's inauguration and institute a "military commission" to investigate everything.
[Reply]
BanHam 07:08 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Sidney Powell teeeted that Trump should cancel the election, cancel Biden's inauguration and institute a "military commission" to investigate everything.


Treason and Sedition.

"They have everything."
[Reply]
stevieray 07:14 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
No, an affidavit is only considered evidence with a specific court order and after the facts within have been proven. That is actual law. Until that point, affidavits are considered hearsay, especially when contested.

You know why? Because otherwise idiots will read an affidavit that gets the data wrong, like the wrong state, and then think there is evidence of election fraud.

Affidavits also come with a penalty for perjury, despite your lame efforts to marginalize.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:39 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Affidavits also come with a penalty for perjury, despite your lame efforts to marginalize.
Marginalization would be by the people signing affidavits that they wont testify under oath about, as has happened every time Trump goes to court.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:48 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Marginalization would be by the people signing affidavits that they wont testify under oath about, as has happened every time Trump goes to court.
deflection

Sworn affidavits, you dolt. Show me the perjury penalties.

The affidavits haven't even been released yet.
[Reply]
kstater 07:59 AM 12-01-2020
Affidavits you say?


Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:03 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
deflection

Sworn affidavits, you dolt. Show me the perjury penalties.

The affidavits haven't even been released yet.
A lot of affidavits have been released.

Like the one that had the wrong state data. Or the ones in Pennsylvania about poll watchers and what not.

You know what nobody did? Go under oath with accusations. You know why? No evidence.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:05 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
A lot of affidavits have been released.
Well then, surely there are penalties for perjury.

list them.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:13 AM 12-01-2020

It may be that the corruption is not all on the Democrat side?

I've always believed there is an equal distribution of virtue and vice for both Republicans and Democrats.

— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) December 1, 2020


Will be interesting to see if Kemp greets Trump when he goes to Georgia Saturday. https://t.co/lMjizxgoNq

— Kaitlan Collins (@kaitlancollins) December 1, 2020

[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 08:21 AM 12-01-2020
MAGAtards are going to start accusing fellow Republicans of treason, it’s glorious.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:31 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:


Swamp.

..not new information.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:07 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Sidney Powell teeeted that Trump should cancel the election, cancel Biden's inauguration and institute a "military commission" to investigate everything.
One of Trumps other lawyers said Krebs should be taken out and shot.

I read somewhere that Trump’s got all these loons working for him because the actual, non-loon attorneys who do this kind of work won’t touch this one.
[Reply]
Page 149 of 433
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Up