ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 433
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191241 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Donger 01:32 PM 11-30-2020
(CNN)Arizona certified its election results on Monday, awarding the state's 11 electoral votes to President-elect Joe Biden and clearing the way for Senator-elect Mark Kelly, a Democrat, to be sworn in this week.

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, certified the election results Monday morning, saying the elections process was the most secure in recent history, "despite unfounded claims to the contrary." The state's Gov. Doug Ducey and Attorney General Mark Brnovich, along with Arizona Supreme Court Chief Justice Robert Brutinel, witnessed the certification, as required by state law. These three officials are Republicans.

Ducey, who echoed Hobbs' comments and praised the integrity of Arizona's election system, also said he would sign official documentation on Monday and have it hand-delivered to the president of the US Senate, so that Kelly "can be sworn in as swiftly as possible."

Certifying election results is typically a formality, but the process had been the subject of President Donald Trump's longshot attempt to cling onto power. His campaign has unsuccessfully tried to block or delay certification in key states in hopes of overturning Biden's victory through the Electoral College.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:32 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Ducey about to incur Trump's twitter wrathszzz!!!
The GOP is done. :-) Trump is going to form his own party, I'm starting up the National Front USA... the GOP will be left with a bunch of Vichy stooge Dhimmiecrat bootlickers like Dung! :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:33 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
(CNN)Arizona certified its election results on Monday, awarding the state's 11 electoral votes to President-elect Joe Biden and clearing the way for Senator-elect Mark Kelly, a Democrat, to be sworn in this week.

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, certified the election results Monday morning, saying the elections process was the most secure in recent history, "despite unfounded claims to the contrary." The state's Gov. Doug Ducey and Attorney General Mark Brnovich, along with Arizona Supreme Court Chief Justice Robert Brutinel, witnessed the certification, as required by state law. These three officials are Republicans.

Ducey, who echoed Hobbs' comments and praised the integrity of Arizona's election system, also said he would sign official documentation on Monday and have it hand-delivered to the president of the US Senate, so that Kelly "can be sworn in as swiftly as possible."

Certifying election results is typically a formality, but the process had been the subject of President Donald Trump's longshot attempt to cling onto power. His campaign has unsuccessfully tried to block or delay certification in key states in hopes of overturning Biden's victory through the Electoral College.
:-)
[Reply]
RubberSponge 01:43 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
im a trumper

i think these lawyers are fleecing don to the bone including Rudy
They aren't fleecing don. They are fleecing his supporters.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:44 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
The GOP is done. :-) Trump is going to form his own party, I'm starting up the National Front USA... the GOP will be left with a bunch of Vichy stooge Dhimmiecrat bootlickers like Dung! :-)
Looking forward to it. You go girl!
[Reply]
RubberSponge 01:49 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
:salivating:
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:49 PM 11-30-2020
Good, and I hope it happens, and they run in a bunch of national races, Congressional races, and Senate races.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:56 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Good, and I hope it happens, and they run in a bunch of national races, Congressional races, and Senate races.
Enjoy your one party rule, while it lasts! It usually doesn't last that long---- see Salvador Allende!

:-)
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 01:56 PM 11-30-2020
I'm sure Trump's political party will be as successful as all his business ventures:

Trump Steaks
GoTrump
Trump Airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump Mortgage
Trump: The Game
Trump Magazine
Trump University
Trump Ice
The New Jersey Generals
Tour de Trump
Trump Network
Trumped!
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:57 PM 11-30-2020
Right now, Vichy stooge Ratsperm is greasing the skids for Loeffler and Perdue!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! JUNTA HERE WE COME!
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 01:58 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
It’s amusing that he thinks splitting the right wing vote would be bad for Dems.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 01:58 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Who knew breaking up the modern Republican party was so easy.

We will have 50% Democrats, 30% trumpers and 20% Republicans. Dems will just need to schlep a few votes here or there. While the other 2 will need dozens just to move anything policy wise.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:00 PM 11-30-2020
As a democratic I really, really, REALLY hope this happens. Please try this and succeed. It would be hilarious to see the repubs split in 2 and devour each other. It probably won't happen since this time next year 45 will be in jail or hiding in a non extradition country.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 02:00 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
It’s amusing that he thinks splitting the right wing vote would be bad for Dems.
Voting for republicans isn't bad for Dems, either. Same shit, different sales pitch.
[Reply]
-King- 02:00 PM 11-30-2020
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket...DSc8o-AHI8nvlY

One of the affidavits in the Michigan case :-)
[Reply]
Page 141 of 433
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191241 > Last »
Up