ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 433
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
jd1020 08:18 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
They're already blatantly promoting for people to move to Georgia for the run-off elections in January. That is also illegal.

Their senators are supposed to represent the people of their state—not outsiders.
It's not illegal to help campaign in another state.
[Reply]
lostcause 08:20 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
She's not going to provide their names or reveal all she's got. The media will use it to try her case in the field of public opinion where it does not belong. She's smart to not show her hand. But witness testimony is considered evidence.
She may as well try public opinion, real court hasn’t gone so well.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:21 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
It's not illegal to help campaign in another state.
That's not what I posted though. Moving there only to vote, to then move back is illegal from what I read in the state of Georgia.

I can't believe you're defending nullifying the votes of citizens of Georgia. That's the sort of thing a commie would do.

You made a strawman argument.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:22 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
It's not illegal to help campaign in another state.
And if they HAPPEN to vote, I mean who can keep track of that? :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:23 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by lostcause:
She may as well try public opinion, real court hasn’t gone so well.
Actually, so far that's been misreported. Last I checked as of a few days ago, the Trump team only filed 3 cases—all those other 20 something cases were filed by citizens. Trump's team were granted the right of appeal on that Penn case, and they did not expect to do well in the lower courts.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:23 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That's not what I posted though. Moving there only to vote, to then move back is illegal from what I read in the state of Georgia.

I can't believe you're defending nullifying the votes of citizens of Georgia. That's the sort of thing a commie would do.

Strawman.
No one is asking people to move to Georgia and vote.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:24 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
And if they HAPPEN to vote, I mean who can keep track of that? :-)
That would be a question you would need to ask the Republicans who run the state.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:24 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Matt Braynard
@MattBraynard
Update:

- Sample of the postal facilities (USPS, FedEx, UPS) addresses disguised as apartments, etc. in Georgia.

I will release the full dataset for GA and PA with the package that includes the survey toplines, etc.




- The Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in the Georgia election.

Biden's margin of victory in Georgia is 12,670 votes.

If true, this irregularity alone is outcome determinative.
The smart move here wouldn't be to show the world what they discovered that won't change anything, but not let anybody know and use it in 2024.
[Reply]
BanHam 08:24 AM 11-25-2020
The 'Vote Switching' evidence was 'live' for the whole world to see.

- Prima Facia





- These people are stupid.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:24 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
No one is asking people to move to Georgia and vote.
NOPE.

Stacey Abram's people have been pushing it with people calling it out as illegal.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:24 AM 11-25-2020
Apparently Trump will be in person with Guiliani today in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania to talk more about fraud. Ignoring the fact that this chef's kiss for irony, I'm really excited to witness another shit-show. Treasure it folks because it could be a while before we witness something like this from the top of our federal government again.
[Reply]
Darth Robert 08:24 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
No one is asking people to move to Georgia and vote.
As a Georgian I completely concur. Democrats here like Stacey Abrams are publicly discouraging it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:25 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Darth Robert:
As a Georgian I completely concur. Democrats here like Stacey Abrams are publicly discouraging it.
That's a lie.
[Reply]
lostcause 08:25 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Actually, so far that's been misreported. Last I checked as of a few days ago, the Trump team only filed 3 cases—all those other 20 something cases were filed by citizens. Trump's team were granted the right of appeal on that Penn case, and they did not expect to do well in the lower courts.
Last I checked, Powell wasnt affiliated with the trump team.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:26 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
NOPE.

Stacey Abram's people have been pushing it with people calling it out as illegal.
Got a link to Abrams asking people to move to her state and vote?

And I want a link with a direct quote. Not some conspiracy nut job you listen to as gospel who portrays their interpretations of what she said as fact.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 433
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Up