ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 162
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Racism is, Apparently, Alive and Kicking Repository
Pitt Gorilla 03:13 PM 06-16-2020
Thought we could consolidate many of the new stories into one thread. Unfortunately, there's seemingly a new one every day.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:13 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Nothing to see here. Black crime (especially murder) to white people has never been associated with racism. Obviously, the good Dr. and his white Family had it coming to them, because reasons and stuff...

“You act like slaying 5 people is anything close to as bad as barking at someone on a sidewalk” / LoneIdiot
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:48 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Your silence on all cases of racism except "selective" cases of it. Be consistent.
I haven't commented on anything outside of your hypocrisy so no checkmate. Good try drone.
Your silence on this issue except to bitch is being "selective" then as well. Checkmate.

Are all conservatives this freaking unaware, or only the ones that visit CP?
[Reply]
tredadda 01:59 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Your silence on this issue except to bitch is being "selective" then as well. Checkmate.

Are all conservatives this freaking unaware, or only the ones that visit CP?
I have been silent on both sides of it so no, no checkmate. You have literally no ammo to base your hypothesis on except I won't comment positively or negatively on what you posted. You are not very good at this. I am not "bitching", just pointing out your obvious hypocrisy which you refuse to accept. Instead of acknowledging and accepting that you are indeed a hypocrite you have to deflect and say things like "checkmate".

It's humorous to me how easily you call people who don't agree with your extreme left positions as conservative. You are literally a drone for whatever the far left hive mother tells you and you will always take the most extreme position on anything and what's really pathetic is you believe you are justified and in the right for thinking it.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:17 PM 04-14-2021
I have been silent on both sides of it so no, no checkmate. You have literally no ammo to base your hypothesis on except I won't comment positively or negatively on what you posted. You are not very good at this. I am not "bitching", just pointing out your obvious hypocrisy which you refuse to accept. Instead of acknowledging and accepting that you are indeed a hypocrite you have to deflect and say things like "checkmate".

It's humorous to me how easily you call people who don't agree with your extreme left positions as conservative. You are literally a drone for whatever the far left hive mother tells you and you will always take the most extreme position on anything and what's really pathetic is you believe you are justified and in the right for thinking it.
"I have been silent on all other on others, but I wanted to bitch that this one instance is just a desperate attempt to show racism"

:-)

The unawareness is golden. I get it. You just want to complain something like this was caught on camera and shared.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:33 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
"I have been silent on all other on others, but I wanted to bitch that this one instance is just a desperate attempt to show racism"

The unawareness is golden. I get it. You just want to complain something like this was caught on camera and shared.
Clearly you don't get it and I am seeing why others consider debating with you is like trying to catch the wind. I am not commenting on the video one way or another in spite of your best attempts to try and get me to. I am highlighting how you only see racism in selective cases, hence your post and silence on others that didn't fit your preconceived agenda. It is people like your ideology that prevent real change from happening as you can't see anything beyond what you want and choose to see. Your outrage is selective and detrimental. You completely ignored what I had previously posted and felt the need to pivot to something else I won't waste anymore time with you on this thread. I feel for you as you are so brainwashed by a certain group of people that you can't see any view outside of your extreme left little hive.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:46 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Why is this in the racism thread? Nothing on there shows any type of racism.
Eh, I've noticed a few of PB's posts are similar.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:58 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
How lame do you have to be to pull out a situation from months ago where I admitted an error?
For the record I recall you making a post just a few days ago calling out Marcellus for his bad covid predictions from many months ago in an attempt to discredit him.
[Reply]
banyon 03:00 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
For the record I recall you making a post just a few days ago calling out Marcellus for his bad covid predictions from many months ago in an attempt to discredit him.
That’s true. Maybe I am being too harsh on him. His posting style where it seems like he is mostly trying to dunk on people and insult his way to victory made it hard for me to take that into account I guess.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 03:19 PM 04-14-2021
Clearly you don't get it and I am seeing why others consider debating with you is like trying to catch the wind. I am not commenting on the video one way or another in spite of your best attempts to try and get me to. I am highlighting how you only see racism in selective cases, hence your post and silence on others that didn't fit your preconceived agenda. It is people like your ideology that prevent real change from happening as you can't see anything beyond what you want and choose to see. Your outrage is selective and detrimental. You completely ignored what I had previously posted and felt the need to pivot to something else I won't waste anymore time with you on this thread. I feel for you as you are so brainwashed by a certain group of people that you can't see any view outside of your extreme left little hive.
"My only comment was to selectively complain that video was a desperate attempt to show racism, but I'm not commenting on it. Except to say it was a desperate attempt. Me smart. Such intelligence."

I see you another unaware fool who throws a temper tantrum when their words are quoted.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:25 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
How lame do you have to be to pull out a situation from months ago where I admitted an error?

Do you know that my job performance is not correlated with your opinion of my posts on a football message board?
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
That is EXACTLY why I did that.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:43 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Hank Azaria apologizes to 'every Indian person' for voicing The Simpsons' Apu

John Cleese has responded.

[Reply]
BigRichard 07:48 PM 04-14-2021
Anyone care to guess who made this statement?

"subconscious racial motorizations"

I had to read that like three times before I figured out they were trying to be serious.

This was in regards to the female officer shooting the black kid on accident.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:49 PM 04-14-2021
Anyone care to guess who made this statement?

I had to read that like three times before I figured out they were trying to be serious.

This was in regards to the female officer shooting the black kid on accident.
I’ll take Jesus Christ himself banyon. CP’s most virtuous member.

What do I win?
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:53 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’ll take Jesus Christ himself banyon. CP’s most virtuous member.

What do I win?
You get to win being right for the day... congratulations!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:06 PM 04-14-2021

[Reply]
Page 61 of 162
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up