ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 162
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Racism is, Apparently, Alive and Kicking Repository
Pitt Gorilla 03:13 PM 06-16-2020
Thought we could consolidate many of the new stories into one thread. Unfortunately, there's seemingly a new one every day.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:44 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Chesty


There you go. You have to use imgur's embed link to show it, the IMG attachment doesn't work on here with their pics.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 05:46 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Chesty


There you go. You have to use imgur's embed link to show it, the IMG attachment doesn't work on here with their pics.
Many thanks, sir!
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:11 PM 06-28-2021
Phil Jackson, racist.

DP: ".. By saying it was a racial move then you're calling Phil Jackson a racist..."

Pippen: "I don't have a problem with that."

DP: "Do you think Phil was?"

Pippen: "Oh yeah..."

Exchange with @ScottiePippen on Phil's decision to have Kukoc take final shot against the Knicks pic.twitter.com/pH2aDLMDcQ

— Dan Patrick Show (@dpshow) June 28, 2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:50 PM 06-28-2021
We are close to the point the Left is committing blood libel against whites:




Tensions between Black and Asian communities are fueled by decades of racist policies designed to protect white Americans.

Interracial solidarity movements are banding together to bring down the structural racism oppressing both groups.https://t.co/l4R1cnCd2j

— Vox (@voxdotcom) June 20, 2021

[Reply]
vailpass 07:03 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Phil Jackson, racist.

That’s a man suffering from family loss and substance abuse. Not pretty to see.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:36 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
That’s a man suffering from family loss and substance abuse. Not pretty to see.
And you can't help give a little leeway. He's the Salieri of the modern world, every bit of the ego and competitiveness of Jordan, cemented in stone at Jordan's side for eternity, with not quite as much talent.

There's a bajillion ways to justify AND criticize Jackson's decision in that moment, but racist doesn't qualify just because it involved two other people of different races.

That is the desperation to gain sympathy for your egotistical resentments driving you slander someone else to make your case look less petty.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:03 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
We are close to the point the Left is committing blood libel against whites:





Must. Create. Narrative.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:38 PM 06-28-2021
Interesting that it’s framed as tensions between the black and Asian communities and not a bunch of black people randomly attacking Asian people. They act as if both sides are somehow equally responsible. It looks like their lies that white supremacists were directly responsible for the attacks didn’t catch on so they’re trying a new narrative.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 10:52 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
We are close to the point the Left is committing blood libel against whites:




they already have committed blood libel.

I was surprised by the left leaning takes condemning this event. none of them refute that the Afro-Tulsans were the aggressors. Instead, the leftist narratives rely on poo pooing the accusations of the white woman because she was white.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:55 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
And you can't help give a little leeway. He's the Salieri of the modern world, every bit of the ego and competitiveness of Jordan, cemented in stone at Jordan's side for eternity, with not quite as much talent.

There's a bajillion ways to justify AND criticize Jackson's decision in that moment, but racist doesn't qualify just because it involved two other people of different races.

That is the desperation to gain sympathy for your egotistical resentments driving you slander someone else to make your case look less petty.
And I wanna add, Pippen and Jordan's 'relationship' is what it is and isn't gonna change.

But if Jordan or Jackson orchestrates some payback on Dan Patrick sitting there like a lump, I'm going to savor that shit.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:01 PM 06-28-2021
Salieri was the better composer. and he was stable. People think of Salieri as a jealous/murderous not-so-able rival because of that stupid movie.
[Reply]
Bump 11:52 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
We are close to the point the Left is committing blood libel against whites:





the media is the #1 threat to the country
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:19 AM 06-29-2021
NYT article-The new racism won't solve the old racism

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:21 AM 06-29-2021
Imagine if they Vox article wrote something like this instead:

Tensions between Black and Asian communities are fueled by decades of racist policies designed to protect Jews.


Think it’d remain online?
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:59 PM 06-29-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
NYT article-The new racism won't solve the old racism

Spoiler!
Excellent, well put, article. Thanks!
[Reply]
Page 114 of 162
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124 > Last »
Up