ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 162
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Racism is, Apparently, Alive and Kicking Repository
Pitt Gorilla 03:13 PM 06-16-2020
Thought we could consolidate many of the new stories into one thread. Unfortunately, there's seemingly a new one every day.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:38 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
White America had it all for 100 years but all they did with it was teach Hate and Obesity prepare to be slaughtered.
Just what did the British Empire do in India, Africa and China but were stopped here when we tossed your bloody Tory asses out . Crikey! Your country's back ground is worse. Call out Mr. Bojangles instead or :-) and GTFO.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:53 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Just what did the British Empire do in India, Africa and China but were stopped here when we tossed your bloody Tory asses out . Crikey! Your country's back ground is worse. Call out Mr. Bojangles instead or :-) and GTFO.
ZAP
[Reply]
Otter 01:27 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
We can also mention these little incidents that are meaningless to brainwashed, lobotomized, libtards...

Just to name a few. Oh, and those pesky Mayans that sacrificed 80,000+ 'minorities' to their gods.

Not that it would matter. Independent thought isn't exactly a libtard strong point. Their keepers tell them what to think.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:52 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Depends on how you define 'win a war'

Apparently some leftist extremists are now in charge of our nuclear and aerial arsenal, and are willing to rain them down on citizens who get too lippy.

[Reply]
el borracho 03:26 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
White America is so oppressed i don't know how you live!!!
So you think it is ok to vilify a demographic group? I'm not sure there is any point to debate if you think it is ok to have media, politicians, pop culture and social media all push such a derogatory message about one group of people.

I cannot see any positive to the race-bashing that is occurring in the last few years. You don't seem to care now, but may one day find yourself paraphrasing Niemoller: First they came for the white people, and I did not speak out...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:13 PM 06-26-2021

:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
eDave 11:49 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by headsnap:
they?
They. And most certainly Pat Robertson, who has a lot of cult members of his own.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:59 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
They. And most certainly Pat Robertson. He even called whitey the black man's oppressors.
they... ha. I've seen your photo. you look like Christoph Waltz in Inglorious Basterds if he had access to der Furhers amphetamine stockpile.

they
:-)
[Reply]
eDave 12:08 AM 06-27-2021
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
they... ha. I've seen your photo. you look like Christoph Walt in Inglorious Basterds if he had access to der Furhers amphetamine stockpile.

they
:-)
A recurring theme in my parents home. Neither one of which graduated high school.

What does my physical for have to with, well, anything?
[Reply]
Fishpicker 12:16 AM 06-27-2021
Dave,

I don't like you

but I kinda love ya
[Reply]
eDave 12:22 AM 06-27-2021
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Dave,

I don't like you

but I kinda love ya
My ex's would say the same thing but in an inverse manner.

As for you, I feel neither.
[Reply]
Otter 05:46 AM 06-27-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
My ex's would say the same thing but in an inverse manner.

As for you, I feel neither.
I bet we wouldn't even squabble and be looking for the nearest boobie bar.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:58 AM 06-27-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
We can also mention these little incidents that are meaningless to brainwashed, lobotomized, libtards...
  • Rohingya genocide in Myanmar
  • The Guatemalan Genocide
  • Genocide in German South West Africa
  • Isaaq genocide in Somalia
  • Darfur genocide in Sudan
  • Genocide of Acholi and Lango people under Idi Amin in Uganda
  • Massacres of Hutus during the First Congo War in Ziare
  • Genocide in Bangladesh
  • Rwandan genocide
  • Cambodian genocide

Just to name a few. Oh, and those pesky Mayans that sacrificed 80,000+ 'minorities' to their gods.

Not that it would matter. Independent thought isn't exactly a libtard strong point. Their keepers tell them what to think.
Add the Irish Potato Famine and the horrific manner in which the Brits failed to address or elevate the death toll. Ireland's population still has yet to recover.

Oh and the Holodomor in the Ukraine that killed hundreds of thousands.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:11 AM 06-27-2021

Becoming conscious as a white person is a little bit like waking up with a bad hangover, covered in blood and surrounded by dead bodies, and slowly realizing that you're holding the murder weapon.

— Caitlin Johnstone ⏳ (@caitoz) June 26, 2021

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:50 PM 06-27-2021
It’s from the Encore Westerns Channel

[Reply]
Page 112 of 162
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122 > Last »
Up