ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 162
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Racism is, Apparently, Alive and Kicking Repository
Pitt Gorilla 03:13 PM 06-16-2020
Thought we could consolidate many of the new stories into one thread. Unfortunately, there's seemingly a new one every day.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:52 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Here is the part where the #partyofmilitary #americafirst turns against a decorated, life-long military man.

Stay tuned for comments from fellow Trumpers calling out this man's loyalty to his "country" as well as if he's working with China to undermine Merica

Who cares what his profession is? He’s a shithead and deserves scorn. Hiding behind a uniform won’t work, sorry.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 11:58 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Who cares what his profession is? He’s a shithead and deserves scorn. Hiding behind a uniform won’t work, sorry.
There are a lot of assholes in the military. Even plenty of decorated assholes. I served with plenty. Luckily most aren’t assholes, most are very honorable people. To that end, “rising star” officers often “earn” decorations much easier than enlisted. If you’re somebody that has been earmarked as a future general grade officer, what would be a bronze star for an enlisted man becomes a silver star for an officer, for example, since they need that to get promoted.
[Reply]
BDj23 12:12 PM 06-25-2021
Here is the part where the #partyofmilitary #americafirst turns against a decorated, life-long military man.

Stay tuned for comments from fellow Trumpers calling out this man's loyalty to his "country" as well as if he's working with China to undermine Merica
You're so full of shit you make the toilet jealous
[Reply]
BDj23 12:14 PM 06-25-2021
Look at this asshole:

The government is corrupt head to toe

Simple as
[Reply]
mkp785 12:16 PM 06-25-2021
He's a shithead? So you know his military record and what he's done over his career? Followed this guy and all he has or has not accomplished have you?

Please share, as I'm curious.

Or is this just you having a tantrum since he dare say that he thinks CRT isn't that bad.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:17 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
The government is corrupt head to toe

Simple as
Another moron.

Again, please inform all of us as to what has been going on in this dude's career. Since you seem to know it enough to call him corrupt.

Or, be a coward and ignore this post and scurry away. Makes no difference to me.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:18 PM 06-25-2021
I couldn’t care less what his military record is.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:23 PM 06-25-2021
I couldn’t care less what his military record is.
So you're talking out of your ass and are willing to completely bury someone's lifelong service to our country + their incredible rise through the ranks-which probably featured fighting overseas.

All cause he made your feels hurt by saying "hey maybe we should see if there's some racism around here"

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Cool story, Bitch.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:26 PM 06-25-2021
Could you imagine somebody in power using the term “black rage” to describe a year of riots?

JFC the gaslighting is unbelievable.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:27 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
You're so full of shit you make the toilet jealous
He sets up dumb strawmen that nobody ever argued, then knocks them down raising his arms in glory. And everyone stares in confusion.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:33 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
There are a lot of assholes in the military. Even plenty of decorated assholes. I served with plenty. Luckily most aren’t assholes, most are very honorable people. To that end, “rising star” officers often “earn” decorations much easier than enlisted. If you’re somebody that has been earmarked as a future general grade officer, what would be a bronze star for an enlisted man becomes a silver star for an officer, for example, since they need that to get promoted.
Looks to me like the leadership sold out to the Globalists. Or they're blackmailed by them. Esper was one. He was a CFR member and that group is dedicated to Globalism. Now they're working on infiltrating and influencing the States. Therefore it's the military leadership that is corrupt. Can you imagine they are actually purging the military of Trump supporters, conservatives, libertarians and Constitutionalists? I never thought it would come to that. That makes it easier to turn the military on civilians.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:38 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Could you imagine somebody in power using the term “black rage” to describe a year of riots?

JFC the gaslighting is unbelievable.
I know I saw that term in this very forum. I think I've seenit conservative media as well. OAN, Newsmax.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:39 PM 06-25-2021
He sets up dumb strawmen that nobody ever argued, then knocks them down raising his arms in glory. And everyone stares in confusion.
Literally none of that happened.

What did happen was you dodging my question and paying attention to only rhe small of the story that you want to see.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 12:40 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Looks to me like the leadership sold out to the Globalists. Or they're blackmailed by them. Esper was one. He was a CFR member and that group is dedicated to Globalism. Now they're working on infiltrating and influencing the States. Therefore it's the military leadership that is corrupt. Can you imagine they are actually purging the military of Trump supporters, conservatives, libertarians and Constitutionalists? I never thought it would come to that. That makes it easier to turn the military on civilians.
I still have a lot of friends that are still in of various ranks, but nobody beyond colonel so I can’t speak to political appointments of that nature (or purges). Nobody has mentioned anything like to me but I’ll ask around.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:44 PM 06-25-2021
I know I saw that term in this very forum. I think I've seenit conservative media as well. OAN, Newsmax.
I said “somebody in power”, like that general for example. Learn to read.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 162
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157 > Last »
Up