ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
In Memoriam>I Know No One Here Gives a Big Damn... [mikey23545]
mikey23545 12:54 PM 02-13-2015
I'm going into the hospital tomorrow and will be having my left foot amputated probably Monday or Tuesday. Could be followed by my right leg sometime after that.

Diabetes is a bitch.

I don't usually talk about myself too much here, and I'm too argumentative to have many buddies on here...I don't know really why I even felt like sharing this info.

But here I go...Any well wishes will be appreciated, though I don't expect to many... :-)
[Reply]
Dave Lane 09:52 AM 04-27-2017
This shit with people dying has got to end, we started this board as a bunch of young whippersnappers this needs to end now!

Oh and RIP
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:58 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Yeah it sucks. It's what my mother had. She got the best care she could; went to see Dr. Evans at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee and had the Whipple procedure done, but it was a bit too late as there was already some cancer they couldn't detect in her liver. She died about 6 weeks after that surgery. If your co-worker has caught it early enough and it hasn't metastasized around the blood vessels yet, then I'd strongly suggest that he/she contact this team in Milwaukee ASAP.

I'll let him know. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DaFace 01:14 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
His profile says he logged in in May of '16. I wonder if someone was just cleaning out old tech, turned on a computer and CP was a homepage or something.
Yeah, that's my suspicion. To give you a bit of the idea, I found a Florida voter record for "Mike ______" where the last name was in his registration email address, and the DOB matched his profile. I then found the property record for the address and found the owner's name (it wasn't Mike). I then hunted her down on Facebook and found a post from March 1, 2016 that said:

"...On 3/1 it will have been 6 months since you were taken from this earth.... Michael _____, you were the most loving, gentle man I've ever known. I love and miss you so much!"

Pretty much seals it.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 01:32 PM 04-27-2017
Rest in Peace Mikey.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:37 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, that's my suspicion. To give you a bit of the idea, I found a Florida voter record for "Mike ______" where the last name was in his registration email address, and the DOB matched his profile. I then found the property record for the address and found the owner's name (it wasn't Mike). I then hunted her down on Facebook and found a post from March 1, 2016 that said:

"...On 3/1 it will have been 6 months since you were taken from this earth.... Michael _____, you were the most loving, gentle man I've ever known. I love and miss you so much!"

Pretty much seals it.
Good sleuthing, DaFace, and thanks again for your efforts.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up