ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 36
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Simple Question-Has the US gone forward or backward since Biden was elected?
scho63 06:30 PM 10-13-2021
I don't need a fucking story, clarification, qualifiers, half assed answers or reasons why.

Lets see a simple answer: Forward or Backward.

My vote: Backward

What say you? :-)
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:53 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
None of this can be argued. Plus Sinema is really hot. That's all I've got.
Agreeing that an infrastructure bill is "radical" is why no one takes so called "moderates" seriously.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:57 AM 10-14-2021
The answer is forward. But "forward" and "good" are not the same thing.
[Reply]
2112 08:58 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Can anyone say forward with a straight face?
Loneidiot can :-)

On the topic: Iíve never seen reverse at eleventy billion miles per hour like this year. And the idiot has prepared statements and takes no questions. All questions are directed to pippi longstocking aka acting President Jen psaki.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:58 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
A substantial portion of America is vaccinated.

Obviously, there would have been progress here under a different president as well, however trump was incompetent and like cowardly anti vax (got the vax in secret), so it seems unlikely we'd be better off. I'm sure he'd be talking about delta as some sort of scam.
More people have died from covid under Biden than under Trump, in less time. So Biden according to folks like you is the biggest mass murderer in US history.
[Reply]
2112 09:00 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
More people have died from covid under Biden than under Trump, in less time. So Biden according to folks like you is the biggest mass murderer in US history.
But itís still Trumps fault, because ALL unvaccinated people are TRUMPERS!!!
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:03 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
But itís still Trumps fault, because ALL unvaccinated people are TRUMPERS!!!
So Trump gets all the Black vote now!!!!
[Reply]
2112 09:05 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So Trump gets all the Black vote now!!!!
Kyrie Irving is refusing to get vaccinated. According to NY law he canít play for the nets if he doesnít get vaccinated. Only visiting players donít have to get vaccinated :-) what a shit show
[Reply]
Reroka 09:14 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
no. have not heard one person defend him

we are in reverse like Tow Mater.
What has he done to be defended?

I can't think of a single thing.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 09:17 AM 10-14-2021
Kyrie Irving is refusing to get vaccinated. According to NY law he canít play for the nets if he doesnít get vaccinated. Only visiting players donít have to get vaccinated :-) what a shit show
One of my sons friends at school had to quarantine because of close contact to someone who got COVID in school. But they (the school) told his parents that he only needed to quarantine outside of school, that it's OK for him to come to school. WTF
[Reply]
tooge 10:10 AM 10-14-2021
Care to provide some back-up for your claims? You know, not from federalist/ooann/newsmax/foxnews etc.
where you gonna get yours? CNN? MSNBC? Rachel Maddow? LOL. Try fact checking some of the topics on newsmax vs. CNN or others.
[Reply]
tooge 10:14 AM 10-14-2021
Immigrants make American stronger.

Meanwhile, something that actually impacts every day americans:

This is bullshit and you know it. Unemployment at the start of your chart was high due to the pandemic and lockdowns. People were laid off by the millions. Then as things opened back up, in large part to the vaccines, unemployment started to decrease. These aren't NEW jobs.
[Reply]
tooge 10:15 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No they donít. They suppress wages and increase crime.
But you said "forward" and there are more illegal immigrants than in two decades. So how are we going forward?
[Reply]
2112 10:15 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
One of my sons friends at school had to quarantine because of close contact to someone who got COVID in school. But they (the school) told his parents that he only needed to quarantine outside of school, that it's OK for him to come to school. WTF
Lol that makes no sense too. But Iím quite sure rodeopants,lone idiot and my little buddy Adolph have a simple explanation because they heard it on msnbc and cnn.
[Reply]
tooge 10:17 AM 10-14-2021
Oh also weíre out of Afghanistan
Where we've left a power vacuum that will lead to a terrorism rise. Even Bidens own generals and advisors have now admitted that they didn't recommend a total pull out of Afghanistan
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:20 AM 10-14-2021
Lol that makes no sense too. But Iím quite sure rodeopants,lone idiot and my little buddy Adolph have a simple explanation because they heard it on msnbc and cnn.
The simple explanation is that it doesn't make sense. The school leadership likely couldn't find their asses with both hands.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 36
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up