ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 36
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Simple Question-Has the US gone forward or backward since Biden was elected?
scho63 06:30 PM 10-13-2021
I don't need a fucking story, clarification, qualifiers, half assed answers or reasons why.

Lets see a simple answer: Forward or Backward.

My vote: Backward

What say you? :-)
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:22 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The loonies are in charge with the Biden admin. He is an empty suit personified. He just reads whatever they put in front of him.

The real scary bits are that the Dems want to double down on policies that will **** the common man with even more inflation.
Havn't you heard?!? Current inflation rates are a rich man's problem. Even WH Chief of Staff Ron Klain agrees.

This 👇👇 https://t.co/ymh53nEHAg

— Ronald Klain (@WHCOS) October 14, 2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:29 AM 10-14-2021
Who cares? My life is good, fuck everyone else.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:29 AM 10-14-2021
What's our official inflation rate for 2021?

5.4 percent?

And conservatives are complaining?

Once again, the Republican party successfully takes advantage of stupid people.

We want 4 to 8 percent inflation. That's a sign of a healthy economy. Anything too low, like we've had for the last 10 years plus leads to things like getting zero interest on your bank accounts causing everyone to throw money into the stock market, completely disconnected wall street from main street. We've had record low interest rates for way too long as it is.

And before you dumbly yell about "used car prices have skyrocketed! inflation!!". That's not inflation numbnuts. That's supply and demand. Car prices aren't going up because the value of the dollar is going down.

Those things will work itself out as our "cost effective" "just on time" supply chains work through the surge in demand coupled with supple issues.

And let's see. Full employment. Wages raising. Vaccinations rates continue to increase. Noticeable less corruption.

Of course its forward.

And no one is surprised that conservatives, who always say the economy will tank during a democrat despite every democratic president economy out preformed republicans', are going to repeat the nonsense they hear on faux news.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:31 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
What's our official inflation rate for 2021?

5.4 percent?

And conservatives are complaining?

Once again, the Republican party successfully takes advantage of stupid people.

We want 4 to 8 percent inflation. That's a sign of a healthy economy. Anything too low, like we've had for the last 10 years plus leads to things like getting zero interest on your bank accounts causing everyone to throw money into the stock market, completely disconnected wall street from main street. We've had record low interest rates for way too long as it is.

And before you dumbly yell about "used car prices have skyrocketed! inflation!!". That's not inflation numbnuts. That's supply and demand. Car prices aren't going up because the value of the dollar is going down.

Those things will work itself out as our "cost effective" "just on time" supply chains work through the surge in demand coupled with supple issues.

And let's see. Full employment. Wages raising. Vaccinations rates continue to increase. Noticeable less corruption.

Of course its forward.

And no one is surprised that conservatives, who always say the economy will tank during a democrat despite every democratic president economy out preformed republicans', are going to repeat the nonsense they hear on faux news.
Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were someone with a user name of Loneiguana; but I repeat myself.

Apologies to the immortal Mark Twain.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:39 AM 10-14-2021
We're witnessing the Greatest Wealth Transfer in human history from workers and small businesses to the wealthiest families on the planet.

But now these families have a propaganda machine that convinces many of the peasants this is all for their benefit!
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:45 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Havn't you heard?!? Current inflation rates are a rich man's problem. Even WH Chief of Staff Ron Klain agrees.

Yeah, the grocery prices that have jumped 10% recently only effect the rich.

:-)

Loon predictably parroting his overlord's directives.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:58 AM 10-14-2021
The loonies are in charge with the Biden admin. He is an empty suit personified. He just reads whatever they put in front of him.

The real scary bits are that the Dems want to double down on policies that will **** the common man with even more inflation.
What's even more scary is people are so stubborn they will support this rather than admit they made a mistake or the go on their team sucks. Luckily about 10 percent of the population is sane enough to switch sides when things aren't working out.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:02 AM 10-14-2021
My life and my trajectory have fundamentally remained unchanged through 3 presidents. If anything, the lack of Biden "getting things done" has been nice. The sense that the extremes both left and right are running out of steam is palpable.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:25 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
My life and my trajectory have fundamentally remained unchanged through 3 presidents. If anything, the lack of Biden "getting things done" has been nice. The sense that the extremes both left and right are running out of steam is palpable.
Two "moderate" Democratic Senators are the only thing stopping the radical progressive agenda from being made reality.

We should all send Manchin and Sinema a case of their favorite beverage in thanks.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:36 AM 10-14-2021
After every election, one side or the other claims the sky is falling, and that the country is on the verge of destruction...that THIS time it's somehow worse than ever before. Woe is us.

It has always been drama queen bullshit in the past, and it is now.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:40 AM 10-14-2021
Two "moderate" Democratic Senators are the only thing stopping the radical progressive agenda from being made reality.

We should all send Manchin and Sinema a case of their favorite beverage in thanks.
None of this can be argued. Plus Sinema is really hot. That's all I've got.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:41 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
None of this can be argued. Plus Sinema is really hot. That's all I've got.
Agreed on Sinema.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:44 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
that's a good thing when you hate your country and the people who live there.
Yes, I agree itís weird that the Pube Party hates its own people so much, itíll import its replacements. Itís sick and the party should be detonated IMO.

Sadly, too many refuse to see these slimeballs for who they are.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:50 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
We're witnessing the Greatest Wealth Transfer in human history from workers and small businesses to the wealthiest families on the planet.

But now these families have a propaganda machine that convinces many of the peasants this is all for their benefit!
This idiot hasn't been paying attention for 40 years.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:51 AM 10-14-2021
Yeah, the grocery prices that have jumped 10% recently only effect the rich.

Loon predictably parroting his overlord's directives.

Please explain to the class how grocery prices are reflective of losing value in the dollar and thus is inflation and not supply chain issues or demand issues.

The class will wait while you desperately try to find a talking point that addresses this. We both know you don't actually understand inflation and will only repeat what you hear.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 36
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up