ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 36
< 123 456713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Simple Question-Has the US gone forward or backward since Biden was elected?
scho63 06:30 PM 10-13-2021
I don't need a fucking story, clarification, qualifiers, half assed answers or reasons why.

Lets see a simple answer: Forward or Backward.

My vote: Backward

What say you? :-)
[Reply]
backinblack 10:21 PM 10-13-2021

[Reply]
backinblack 10:24 PM 10-13-2021
alternatively, forward but

[Reply]
Bwana 10:27 PM 10-13-2021

[Reply]
sully1983 10:30 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Obviously forward. No reasonable person could think otherwise.
^^^
Care to provide some examples to back up your claims that the US is headed in a good direction?

(looks at the poster's avatar. Ah I guess I shouldn't even be surprised anymore. )
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:30 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
^^^
Care to provide some examples to back up your claims that the US is headed in a good direction?

(looks at the poster's avatar. Ah I guess I shouldn't even be surprised anymore. )
Care to provide some back-up for your claims? You know, not from federalist/ooann/newsmax/foxnews etc.
[Reply]
Bump 10:31 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Just based on the tears in this thread I'm going to say forward.
as a commie, what's happening is considered to be a good thing.

You have to see it through their perspectives. They hate their own country and wish to see it destroyed. So what's been happening is considered moving forward for them. They don't want to admit that though, which is why they can't provide an example.
[Reply]
Bump 10:33 PM 10-13-2021
Care to provide some back-up for your claims? You know, not from federalist/ooann/newsmax/foxnews etc.
lmao

"I need the TV to tell me about it, if the TV ignores it, then it doesn't happen regardless of whether it did or not"
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:34 PM 10-13-2021
^^^

Afghanistan
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:36 PM 10-13-2021
^^^

why the hell would you ever care what that individual ever has to say? the girl/guy is clearly deranged.
[Reply]
el borracho 10:52 PM 10-13-2021
Violent crime is way up.
Inflation is way up.
Employment is still below pre-pandemic level.
Energy production is down.
Border security is a disaster (made worse by president's "make them pay" rhetoric).
Afghanistan withdrawal was a disaster.
Drone-strike murder of children.
Covid policies are an indefensible wreck.

Gee... I don't know- forward or backward? That's a puzzler.
[Reply]
sully1983 10:54 PM 10-13-2021
Yeah sure. I'll provide a link from the Biden administration. Is NPR an okay source to use or will it trigger & offend your pussy ass??? :-)

Just let me know I 'd hate to make you lose sleep at night by linking you to some alt right misinformation website. .

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/12/10272...ts-complicated

Here's another link. I sincerely hope its not a white supremacist website. It features some pretty neat graphs for you to check out. I think even a simpleton like yourself could understand it.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...-21-year-high/
[Reply]
Bump 10:54 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Violent crime is way up.
Inflation is way up.
Employment is still below pre-pandemic level.
Energy production is down.
Border security is a disaster (made worse by president's "make them pay" rhetoric).
Afghanistan withdrawal was a disaster.
Drone-strike murder of children.
Covid policies are an indefensible wreck.

Gee... I don't know- forward or backward? That's a puzzler.
well if you are on team China, that stuff puts a smile on your face.
[Reply]
sully1983 10:58 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
why the hell would you ever care what that individual ever has to say? the girl/guy is clearly deranged.
Yeah you're right its a waste of time. I will admit that I'm guilty of sometimes enjoy toying with these unhinged/offended by everything liberal "guys" though. I'll try and cut back on that in the future .
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:13 PM 10-13-2021
Immigrants make American stronger.

Meanwhile, something that actually impacts every day americans:

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:15 PM 10-13-2021

[Reply]
Page 3 of 36
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up