ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Virginia dad says boy wearing a skirt assaulted his daughter in girl's restroom
sully1983 07:03 PM 10-12-2021
Father in viral video of school board arrest says his daughter was raped in school bathroom.

On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.

As Loudoun schools sought to pass a controversial transgender policy in June, it concealed that a 9th-grade girl was allegedly raped by a "gender fluid" student in a school bathroom just 3 weeks prior, The Daily Wire has learned.https://t.co/t5IEv1vZZF

— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) October 11, 2021

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lou...sault-daughter

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudo...om-father-says

This is infuriating and disturbing.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:50 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Maybe because those specific “trans issues” are insanity and they’re just pointing out the obvious? Maybe it’s kind of scary that it’s even an issue to begin with?

You don’t have to be conservative to see it. The fact that people like you don’t understand that you’re in the minority on those issues is just the perfect example of living in a bubble.
I don't think the data suggests I'm in the minority on those issues at all, but even if I was that wouldn't mean I was wrong. It wasn't that long ago when gay and interracial marriage were unpopular in American society. Over time, people get educated and the culture changes and the broader opinion on those things evolves. Conservatives are continuously on the wrong side of history but we take for granted all of those things today.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:56 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I don't think the data suggests I'm in the minority on those issues at all, but even if I was that wouldn't mean I was wrong. It wasn't that long ago when gay and interracial marriage were unpopular in American society. Over time, people get educated and the culture changes and the broader opinion on those things evolves. Conservatives are continuously on the wrong side of history but we take for granted all of those things today.
Funny how you talk about “education” while ignoring biology and feeding into the delusions of mentally ill people.

Yet another false equivalence here, but you’re too far gone to understand that.

You can’t even see stories like this very thread and the LA spa are already proof of who is on the “wrong side of history” with these issues. I mean, you yourself rooted for violent Antifa counter protestors of the LA spa incident. You were literally on the side of the sex offender :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:15 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Funny how you talk about “education” while ignoring biology and feeding into the delusions of mentally ill people.
Explain.

Originally Posted by :
Yet another false equivalence here, but you’re too far gone to understand that.

You can’t even see stories like this very thread and the LA spa are already proof of who is on the “wrong side of history” with these issues. I mean, you yourself rooted for violent Antifa counter protestors of the LA spa incident. You were literally on the side of the sex offender :-)
I'm pretty sure I even prefaced my comments in that thread that I had zero knowledge of the backstory and I was taking the video completely at face value. Yet here you are once again trying to pretend I was rooting for sex offenders or something because I found it funny that some random right winger got beat up. You're a weird dude.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:46 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
You think a bathroom law is going to prevent these things from happening?

I already know how stupid you are, you don't have to answer and confirm that.
A bathroom law isn't going to prevent sexual assaults from happening. That is obvious and bringing it up is just dumb. Creating a society in which men can use the women's rest room with no consequence increases the opportunities for men who might be inclined or tempted to commit sexual assault to come upon women when they are in a vulnerable situation.

A women's bathroom is safe space and clowns like you want that to go away.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:47 AM 10-13-2021
Explain.

I'm pretty sure I even prefaced my comments in that thread that I had zero knowledge of the backstory and I was taking the video completely at face value. Yet here you are once again trying to pretend I was rooting for sex offenders or something because I found it funny that some random right winger got beat up. You're a weird dude.
No, that was only after I pointed out the fact that you were defending and rooting for the people that were counter protesting those protesting because a guy was showing his dick to women and little girls.

Fact:

You were cheering in approval of mob violence from a group that was defending a sex offender.

There’s nothing weird about me pointing out the irony of you talking about being on the “wrong side of history”.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:23 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Right. You guys hand wave away mass shootings as "the price of freedom", but get all up in arms about a dude in a spa exposing himself.
Right. You guys hand wave away Constitutional rights but defend to the death a rapist's right to sodomize a 9th grader.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 03:07 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
A bathroom law isn't going to prevent sexual assaults from happening. That is obvious and bringing it up is just dumb. Creating a society in which men can use the women's rest room with no consequence increases the opportunities for men who might be inclined or tempted to commit sexual assault to come upon women when they are in a vulnerable situation.

A women's bathroom is safe space and clowns like you want that to go away.
This is really what it comes down to.

A bathroom law obviously wouldn’t prevent these incidents, but at the same time we shouldn’t be actively making it easier for people like the kid in the op.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:42 AM 10-13-2021
That would be analogous if the left were trying to ban backpacks because they make it easier to conceal firearms. That would be a really dumb policy but that's basically what you're advocating with trying to ban transgender people from using the "wrong" bathroom to prevent rape.
That has nothing to do with anything I've posted but keep playing with that straw man, Dorothy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:37 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
This is really what it comes down to.

A bathroom law obviously wouldn’t prevent these incidents, but at the same time we shouldn’t be actively making it easier for people like the kid in the op.
They want to argue incompatible perspectives.

When these bills were introduced, the criticism was that things like the OP would be more likely to happen. And the response was 'you don't believe that, or even care. You just care about hurting trans persons.' We would point out it's not about the trans persons, but the opportunity for advantage-taking, and pretense of gender expression getting advantage-takers out of near misses.

Then the OP happens, and they are 'this isn't even a trans person necessarily, but a bad person taking advantage of the law. There's no way possible to circumvent lawbreakers.'

THen comes the analogies to backpacks and guns. But there aren't good social reasons for law-abiding backpack use, or law-abiding gun ownership. There ARE good social reasons to segregate bathrooms by gender.

If you want to dispute the social utility of bathroom segregation, I guess that's your right. But I would ask why you don't extend it to all laws and ordinances relating to privacy and decorum and comity in public.

Why are there dressing rooms, . . just have everyone strip down in the store and try stuff on if they are interested in purchase, or if they're squares, buy it and take it how without trying on and take your chances?
Why are there public evacuation ordinances? If you need to piss, just find an area with good drainage and hop a squat. Or wait until you get home if you're a square.
Why are there school zone speed limits? People driving fast know they're driving dangerously. Don't you trust citizens to calibrate their attentiveness while driving to the situation?

And further, and maybe more importantly, requiring bathroom segregation by gender doesn't create NEW problems like outlawing guns and backpacks. There are ample facilities for both genders, so it's not like having to choose the one conforming to your gender is like taking away the utility of a backpack from everyone. And there's no 'bad guy without gender' to take advantage of you having to use a gender conforming bathroom, like with the bad guy with a gun ready to prey on you if law-abiding lose their guns.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 04:45 AM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
What religion teaches there are 6 genders?
That would be the liberal religion.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:09 AM 10-13-2021
If you ask me the mentally ill people here are the conservatives who hyperfocus on trans issues and talk about them exclusively through the paranoid framing of having trans athletes dominate women's sports and people faking their gender to commit sexual assault in public bathrooms.
You are trying to insist on a sane versus mentally ill perspective on the relative incidence of two exceedingly rare phenomena.

Unless you foresee a trans explosion, trans expression is an outlier in society. That doesn't mean it doesn't deserve respect, but it does factor in to how many laws we change just to make trans expression [particularly isolated acts, like trans expression in the course of taking a shit] easier.

Bathrooms are private and segregated by gender for a reason, and if we're examining that rationale, we have to weigh to 'progress' of letting outlier trans persons push that boundary against the [also outlier, but real] harm of paving the way for predators to take advantage of the law for prurient and violent, or even simply defiant, purposes.

If we can't question individual judgments of gender, there is no guardrail whatsoever against pretext. And as such, there is essentially no rationale whatsoever for gender segregated bathroom anywhere. You can argue that pretext is rare, that pretext for nefarious purpose is rare. But you still have to deal with it, contraposed against the rarity of a pressing need by outlier individuals to re-examine the gender boundary.

These seems akin to facing a problem that some people want food but can't afford it, so deciding that all food purchases nationwide should be voluntary. If you decide you need it and can't afford it, just take it and we'll trust your judgment.

That said, I'm sure even that proposal has allure for you, but you have to concede it is an outlier perspective.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:45 AM 10-13-2021
I think public executions for rapists would be a better deterrent.

Otherwise there's not much disincentive in our country.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:57 AM 10-13-2021
If true, the rapist should be hanged. The skirt, the girls' restroom, etc., are irrelevant to the story.

It's not like a rapist is going to think to himself, "I'd really like to walk into the girls' restroom and fuck a girl in the ass and face against her will, but my skirt is in the dirty laundry. I guess I'll tuck this rage boner into my waistband and wait until tomorrow."
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:00 AM 10-13-2021
kill the kid and his parents, its the only way to stop the spread
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:10 AM 10-13-2021
:-)

Education is the key to making trans people normal! Its just like interracial marriage!

Except its a mental illness that doesn't get treated only tolerated.

And your contention about the wrong side of history is flat out laughably wrong and stupid.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up