ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 23
< 12 345612 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Virginia dad says boy wearing a skirt assaulted his daughter in girl's restroom
sully1983 07:03 PM 10-12-2021
Father in viral video of school board arrest says his daughter was raped in school bathroom.

On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.

As Loudoun schools sought to pass a controversial transgender policy in June, it concealed that a 9th-grade girl was allegedly raped by a "gender fluid" student in a school bathroom just 3 weeks prior, The Daily Wire has learned.https://t.co/t5IEv1vZZF

— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) October 11, 2021

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lou...sault-daughter

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudo...om-father-says

This is infuriating and disturbing.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:42 PM 10-12-2021
I did not know TittyMeat was still in High School. How many grades is that being kept back?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:16 PM 10-12-2021
sLipPeRy SlOpE iSn'T ReAl
[Reply]
Katipan 09:21 PM 10-12-2021
What do you want them to say?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:29 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
What do you want them to say?
That stories like this and the sex offender that exposed himself to women and young girls in the LA spa are perfect examples of what people warned about.

But obviously, anybody with half a brain that isn’t a woke cult member should’ve already known that…
[Reply]
Katipan 09:37 PM 10-12-2021
Some of the more interesting wives of CP are going to have jeans, slacks, suits, hunting camo, waders, overalls, coveralls, carhardt bibs fucking things.

Only a certain portion of society believes the skirt facilitated the rape.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:39 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Some of the more interesting wives of CP are going to have jeans, slacks, suits, hunting camo, waders, overalls, coveralls, carhardt bibs fucking things.

Only a certain portion of society believes the skirt facilitated the rape.
Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

It’s not about the skirt. The ability for the boy to say “I’m wearing a skirt so I get to use the girls bathroom” was the problem here. That and anybody acknowledging this slippery slope immediately being labeled as transphobic.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:40 PM 10-12-2021
Which is somehow way easier than just wearing slacks.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:40 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Threads like this always seem to be missing something :-)
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
No diversity of thought at all, instead they clam up and do a little dance around it... scared stiff about the consequences of thinking outside the hive
That stories like this and the sex offender that exposed himself to women and young girls in the LA spa are perfect examples of what people warned about.

But obviously, anybody with half a brain that isn’t a woke cult member should’ve already known that…
I just want to kmow how a bathroom law prevents this from happening.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:42 PM 10-12-2021
Are you seriously this ****ing stupid?

It’s not about the skirt. The ability for the boy to say “I’m wearing a skirt so I get to use the girls bathroom” was the problem here. That and anybody acknowledging this slippery slope immediately being labeled as transphobic.
So if he's not allowed in that bathroom this thing never happens?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:46 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
So if he's not allowed in that bathroom this thing never happens?
That’s not my point. I can’t say that with any certainty, because I don’t have enough information.

I do know that saying boys can use girls bathrooms is only going to make this kind of shit easier to do.

Again, look at the LA spa incident where a sex offender used the tranny card to have access to a women’s locker/dressing room and exposed himself to women and little girls. Then the woman who spoke out about it was immediately labeled transphobic by the person working the front desk and some in the media. Many on the left just gave the sex offender the benefit of the doubt in fear of being labeled “transphobic”.

If you can’t see the problem here, you’re probably a woke cult member.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:50 PM 10-12-2021
Also, I think it’s probably safe to say that the boy used the skirt to get into the girls bathroom in the first place.

I don’t know many boys that like girls and wear skirts.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:53 PM 10-12-2021
Are you seriously this ****ing stupid?

Rapists who aren't deterred by laws against rape which carry long prison sentences will surely respect school board policies on which bathrooms they're allowed to go into! - Dipshit conservatives.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:53 PM 10-12-2021
Transgenderism isn't supported by science.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:57 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Transgenderism isn't supported by science.
What religion teaches there are 6 genders?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 10:03 PM 10-12-2021
That’s not my point. I can’t say that with any certainty, because I don’t have enough information.

I do know that saying boys can use girls bathrooms is only going to make this kind of shit easier to do.
You don't have enough information, but you do know this makes things easier.
Originally Posted by :

Again, look at the LA spa incident where a sex offender used the tranny card to have access to a women’s locker/dressing room and exposed himself to women and little girls. Then the woman who spoke out about it was immediately labeled transphobic by the person working the front desk and some in the media. Many on the left just gave the sex offender the benefit of the doubt in fear of being labeled “transphobic”.

If you can’t see the problem here, you’re probably a woke cult member.
Sure, there are people who will take advantage of this situation as there are people who take advantage of any situation. These incidents are exceedingly rare, that's why they get attention, expecially from the right. We don't base legislation on the fringes, we base it on the majority.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 23
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up