ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 23
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Virginia dad says boy wearing a skirt assaulted his daughter in girl's restroom
sully1983 07:03 PM 10-12-2021
Father in viral video of school board arrest says his daughter was raped in school bathroom.


On June 22, Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia, school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that weeks prior on May 28, Smith says, a boy allegedly wearing a skirt entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.



As Loudoun schools sought to pass a controversial transgender policy in June, it concealed that a 9th-grade girl was allegedly raped by a "gender fluid" student in a school bathroom just 3 weeks prior, The Daily Wire has learned.https://t.co/t5IEv1vZZF

— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) October 11, 2021


https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lou...sault-daughter

https://www.dailywire.com/news/loudo...om-father-says

This is infuriating and disturbing.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 01:03 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
What's hilarious to me is how when trans issues come up conservatives all of a sudden become the biggest white knights of protecting women. Yet their entire political party is a cult dedicated to a guy with dozens of sexual assault accusations against him who openly admitted on numerous occasions that he assaults women and uses his power to ogle underage girls at beauty pageants that he runs - not to mention his long documented friendship with Jeffrey Epstein. You guys can't even run that pedo Matt Gaetz out of your party. Why should people give your concern trolling about protecting girls any credibility?
I feel like with just a few word changes this post could be talking about the democrat party and Bill Clinton.

The left projecting their own sins yet again.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:05 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
55% of Republicans support gay marriage according to the most recent Gallup poll so I don't know why you're citing that. Conservatives lost that battle years ago and now they have moved on to trans issues - just like you.

As for being pro-choice, it's not that rare particularly among younger conservatives to have a nuanced view of abortion in the way that you do. But from quickly checking your use of the word 'abortion' on here, it seems like you don't actually care about the issue in any meaningful way because you never talk about it. In one post you actually talked about how as a society we seem to "celebrate" abortions, an opinion that would be shared almost exclusively by conservatives. So that is one issue where you would be a minority among conservatives but you do so reluctantly and have to preface your comments to be palatable to other conservatives.
You’re free to believe whatever you want! I wouldn’t disagree that I currently lean right, but that’s because the left completely lost control when they were hit with TDS, COVID has only made things worse.

I would’ve been voting Democrat and probably disagreed with many on the right in the past.

I didn’t even vote until this past election. My belief is that both parties suck fucking dick and it’s all one big club. At least Trump upset the establishment. That was enough to get a vote from me, even if I think he’s an idiot. It was easy to ignore Trump’s bullshit when the best you guys could do was Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Probably won’t vote ever again unless DeSantis is running, because he’s earned it for me as a happy Florida resident.

I generally don’t put my faith in politicians or the government. I know better, unlike you.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:14 PM 10-13-2021
It's ironic watching NJChiefsFan27 getting mentally raped and sodomized in a thread about rape and sodomy.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:14 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I will ask though, how common is it really that there are trans people using opposite restrooms? Is it really a plague on our society, or is it just another thing for us all to fight about when the real issues are quietly happening in the background?

Where are you trying to go with this?
[Reply]
Katipan 01:20 PM 10-13-2021
There are parts of the country where the girls don't even wear skirts because it's -60.

The skirt thing is really really really funny.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:20 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Bullshit.



:-)

You have literally nothing. Got it.
You guys are funny and you prove it everyday... Those who espouse and advocate for acceptance and tolerance are rarely accepting or tolerant...
[Reply]
staylor26 01:33 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How were they treated differently?
1. BLM riots were referred to as “most peaceful protests” by the MSM.

2. BLM riots were not only downplayed, they were encouraged by some Democrats even after they started.

3. Our current VP was soliciting bail money for rioters, clearly showing support for their actions.

4. BLM riots were even COVID free!

5. Almost half the federal cases in Portland, where there were literally riots daily for months, were dropped. They repeatedly attacked a Federal courthouse, even setting fires, and virtually nothing happened.

Originally Posted by :
The penalties levied so far against any federal defendants, most of whom were arrested in clashes around federal buildings in Portland including the courthouse, have largely consisted of community service, such as working in a food bank or encouraging people to vote.

[Reply]
staylor26 01:34 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
There are parts of the country where the girls don't even wear skirts because it's -60.

The skirt thing is really really really funny.
Especially when you’re laughing at a strawman!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:39 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Obviously, (I think anyway) most students who identify as trans are NOT gonna go rape anyone. Equally obviously, students who are inclined to rape are going to look for any opportunity they can to do their dastardly deeds. Making it that much easier by allowing a sick **** to wear a skirt and go into the ladies room doesn't seem to make much sense.

I will ask though, how common is it really that there are trans people using opposite restrooms? Is it really a plague on our society, or is it just another thing for us all to fight about when the real issues are quietly happening in the background?
Hits the nail on the head.

It's another case of information overload. We are presented with the most outrageous of illegal activity, because that is what gets the attention. That's what gets the clicks.

Does it matter that this is probably the first time anyone has ever heard of this happening?

Does it matter that rapes happen all the time, and, generally speaking, they are not committed by men wearing women's clothing?

It's not all that different from the gun debate. Sandy Hook was ****ing horrendous. But the attention that mass shootings get paints the picture that they are happening everywhere, all the time, when the actual risk to any individual is probably less than the risk of getting struck by lightning.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:44 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
conservative talking points = anything you disagree with and can’t dispute with logic, so you put this label on it as some kind of ad hominem.
Guy who parroted a label ad hominem attacked accuses someone else of it.

Yup, are are definitely a conservative.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:46 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Guy who parroted a label ad hominem attacked accuses someone else of it.

Yup, are are definitely a conservative.
Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

You idiots go to it first with me, and I respond accordingly.

I still attack your dumb arguments on their merits though, and I don’t have to argue in bad faith like you and NJ routinely do.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:48 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The overwhelming majority call it exactly what it is instead of making excuses and ignoring the dangers of the leftist utopia.

Did this kid play football? You’re even admitting that the only way they’d ever do this is to protect themselves in some way. What could the reason be here? What’s unique about this “boy”? :-)
What is unique about this boy to cause conservatives to care about sexual assault in high school where you didnt care with the millions of other cases that school covered up for whatever reason?

Thata a good question that I'm sure you wont answer.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:49 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

You idiots go to it first with me, and I respond accordingly.

I still attack your dumb arguments on their merits though, and I don’t have to argue in bad faith like you and NJ routinely do.
Whines about something being done to him, excuses why he should be able to do it

Yup, you are definitely a conservative. A good little unaware conservative.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:50 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
What is unique about this boy to cause conservatives to care about sexual assault in high school where you didnt care with the millions of other cases that school covered up for whatever reason?

Thata a good question that I'm sure you wont answer.
Wow this school covered up millions of other cases?

Please inform us of your knowledge of all of these other cover ups!

Why does is upset you that people are talking about this story? It’s pretty awful, and egregious. It’s relevant to political discussion as well considering the issue with bathrooms. Is it because it’s inconvenient for your politics?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:52 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Whines about something being done to him, excuses why he should be able to do it

Yup, you are definitely a conservative. A good little unaware conservative.
Throws punches then cries when they get thrown back?

Clearly a pussy beta male leftist!
[Reply]
Page 13 of 23
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up