ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 55
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Australia Deploys Martial Law
seamonster 03:31 PM 08-18-2021
Australia Deploys Military on Its Own People Over Nine Deaths.

Citizens Are Mandated to Stay Within 5KM of Their House.

If you're Seen outside you Better be Running or Doing Pushups. No Outdoor Recreation.

Military Deploys Checkpoints on AU Citizens.

Originally Posted by :
Australia has deployed hundreds of soldiers to Sydney to help enforce a Covid lockdown.

A Delta outbreak which began in June has produced nearly 3,000 infections and led to nine deaths.

Australian Defence Force soldiers will undergo training on the weekend before beginning unarmed patrols on Monday.

But many have questioned whether the military intervention is necessary, calling it heavy-handed.

The lockdown - in place until at least 28 August - bars people from leaving their home except for essential exercise, shopping, caregiving and other reasons.

Despite five weeks of lockdown, infections in the nation's largest city continue to spread. Officials recorded 170 new cases on Friday.

Soldiers will join police in virus hotspots to ensure people are following the rules, which include a 10km (6.2 miles) travel limit.

State Police Minister David Elliott said it would help because a small minority of Sydneysiders thought "the rules didn't apply to them".

Information provided by health officials indicates the virus is mainly spreading through permitted movement.

The Australian Lawyers Alliance, a civil rights group, called the deployment a "concerning use" of the army in a liberal democracy.

Sydney extends lockdown as other cities reopen
Melbourne towers lockdown 'breached human rights'
The outbreak has largely affected critical workers and large family groups in the city's poorer and ethnically diverse west and south-west suburbs. About two million people live there.

Critics say those areas have already faced "targeted" policing measures. They point out restrictions there are harsher than for the rest of Sydney.

"Our people are one of the poorest demographics, and as it is, they already feel picked on and marginalised," said Steve Christou, one local mayor.

"They can't afford to pay the mortgage, the rent, the food or work. Now to throw out the army to enforce lockdown on the streets is going to be a huge issue to these people," he told SBS.

Others have called for the government to increase its vaccine drive and support services for the affected communities.

Australia's rate of vaccination - 17% of the adult population - remains one of the lowest among OECD nations.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:18 AM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The lockdown isn’t even stopping the virus spread…
They never could. By this time, such an epidemic in an area has faded. Mutations are weaker because the virus needs hosts to survive.

Here, something else is going on since even the vaccines don't do what was claimed. Yet, people keep believing the same claims about lockdowns, masks, experimental/rushed vaccines. Looks like the censored doctors and experts were right all along. Now they look to be right that the vaccines spawn more dominant variants which keeps the whole thing going.

Only conclusion that makes sense is that it's all been intentional. If so, then it looks to me like the whole thing from the virus to the vaccine are bio warfare on the world's people. And the lockdowns to deal with it, are to destroy economies in order to replace them with one built by WEF/Davos crowd— a fusion of fascism and communism, where the Davos oligarchs are The Party that runs the world. Build Back Better. Biden is their Trojan Horse.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:36 AM 08-19-2021
Any American that wants to lock down like Australia is a willing Chinese Communist dupe.
[Reply]
carlos3652 06:47 AM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
New Zealand locked down over one death.
Was it a death or a case?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:56 AM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/angry-work...102412180.html
Don't these people realize COVID is endemic now and never going away?

Until people have had COVID and have natural immunity, or get a vax, COVID spread will continue. Even then, it will spread in some fashion because some people's immune systems don't think it's all that big a deal and don't really worry about building immunity to it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:19 AM 08-19-2021
***1776 intensifies***
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:36 AM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
***1776 intensifies***
Looks like it's running full speed at the intensifying October Revolution.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:53 AM 08-19-2021
So Australians are really advocating for and enjoying this? And they really think this is all about a virus?

It's amazing how people really believe their "leaders" know what's best for them.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:55 AM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
So Australians are really advocating for and enjoying this? And they really think this is all about a virus?

It's amazing how people really believe their "leaders" know what's best for them.
Anyone who believes propaganda is a fucking retard.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:58 AM 08-19-2021
This cannot be about covid at this point. I am in what is considered an epicenter in Florida and I know literally nobody with covid right now. The people I know that had it where totally fine after a couple of days. The people I know that died during this, would have died if covid was not a thing, but listed as a covid death because they caught covid on there death bed in the hospital.
[Reply]
MGRS13 09:33 AM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Looks like it's running full speed at the intensifying October Revolution.
You got a particular date? Id like to add it to my calendar. Is the day negotiable? My October is all ready filling up.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:50 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He called what is happening in Australia almost verbatim...people owe him an apology.

He was trying to warn/protect them...now they are hostages while their kids get bused off to a stadium for their forced injections...and their finances are linked to a grid..where they can just deduct money for whatever they want.

This is still the best thing he ever did...at 19:07, Russo tells you what is happening now...which he got straight from Rockefeller. The whole interview is amazing..it was like 2005.

Then you see in 2010 the Rockefeller institute created the "lock-step" exercise which outlines to a "T" the pandemic...even has it originating in China. Wonder how all these governments (France, Canada, Australia) are seemingly in "lock-step" with issuing vaccine passports?...this interview sheds light on the origin...

I have been talking about this since the beginning of this forum. Kissinger and the UN and population control. They have been working on this for over 50 years now. There is no way they were not going to follow through. Approximately 20 years ago they made 10k women impotent with 100% efficacy in Mexico. I posted on that here at the planet and was made fun of endlessly. Conspiracy theorist, tin foil hat and every other thing they could come up with. Vaccination depots, digital currency and social scores are our future if they execute correctly. A life not worth living IMO.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:54 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
One, single, fucking case.

BREAKING: New Zealand will enter a nationwide lockdown today over a single Covid case https://t.co/0shrynn8KE pic.twitter.com/w0zXtDIOIA

— Bloomberg Quicktake (@Quicktake) August 17, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:02 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
One, single, fucking case.

And they will comply, just as the Aussies will, because they've cut off their own balls.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:33 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
I have been talking about this since the beginning of this forum. Kissinger and the UN and population control. They have been working on this for over 50 years now. There is no way they were not going to follow through. Approximately 20 years ago they made 10k women impotent with 100% efficacy in Mexico. I posted on that here at the planet and was made fun of endlessly. Conspiracy theorist, tin foil hat and every other thing they could come up with. Vaccination depots, digital currency and social scores are our future if they execute correctly. A life not worth living IMO.
Yeah..I checked out around 2008. Didnt listen to one Obama speech, didn't follow the Trump election...never listened to a speech from him either until Covid.

I wanted piece of mind for the time I have left..and realized this was out of my control.

The writing has been on the wall since the Patriot Act...I was hoping this wouldn't happen for another 10 years...the moment the first lock-down happened...I knew...now I'm back in this sludge...and it's a horrible mind-space.

People do not realize how much danger they are in...I'll leave it at that. I'm only paying attention again because I know what's potentially coming...and if they are pushing the "you'll own nothing" line...they mean it...it going to take a massive global upheaval event to usher that in...which would include asset confiscation.

It's going to be a violent decade with a lot of people dead and poverty....that's the forecast.

This Government is already issuing statements that essentially labels half of the country as domestic terrorists...tying religion into it. Not good...not good at all.

This means the government is turning on it's own citizens...
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 02:52 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Think of it as an entire case of death if that helps.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 55
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up