ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 79
« First < 19596566676869 70717273 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:00 PM 10-16-2021
Useless Class. Useless Eaters.

To be separated from the elites and powerful.

If only there was a way to restrict people's movements and rights to travel..

World Economic Forum Yuval Noah Harari explains how artificial intelligence will create a new class of useless and irrelevant people. pic.twitter.com/NfKjPWPaS6

— Zach Vorhies (@Perpetualmaniac) October 16, 2021

[Reply]
Donger 02:11 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'll be the happiest mother****er on this forum...

You and I are coming at this from entirely different universes...this is an internet game to you.

I'm seeing real people losing their jobs, censorship, fascism, injection of children and getting beat down by the cops.

I want to go back to to 2019 and forget about politics. This is spiritually exhausting...everyday they keep coming at you. I cant afford to ignore it...I know what they are.

I dont think you realize how much danger we are in...C19 is the least of my worries. You keep trying to trivialize it...it's kind of a sickness in itself.
So, you'd be happy that you were completely wrong and all the stuff you've been predicting was nonsense. Interesting.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:19 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, you'd be happy that you were completely wrong and all the stuff you've been predicting was nonsense. Interesting.
Still playing your little internet game...I dont even really care what you think. You are inconsequential to what is happening...you just reflect the merging of ignorance, susceptibility, fear and arrogance.

A case study on the power of propaganda....and the type of personality it actually works on...target demographic.

The lack of objectivity/pragmatism is something to watch...
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:31 PM 10-16-2021
Another interesting aspect of the WEF "You'll own noting and love it" concept is all goods will be "rented" from the state...which will be attached to your digital ID.

You will either comply or be shut off...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:33 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, but what if they DO go away? What would you say then?
What if I win the Lottery...What if everyone elected me King of the World..What if man?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:59 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
What if I win the Lottery...What if everyone elected me King of the World..What if man?
Dinger is the type of moron who also believed the Patriot Act was temporary.

Because governments are doing this for our health...what a gullible old man.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:01 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
20 years later still in a state of emergency cuz muh freedoms
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:02 PM 10-16-2021

Because governments are doing this for our health...what a gullible old man.
Donger is the type who has never bothered to read the Patriot Act...but will comment on it like an expert.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:32 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
LSU lifted their mandate due to lack of attendance and push back but I know you won’t acknowledge this response because it proves you wrong.

https://www.fox8live.com/2021/10/08/...tiger-stadium/
Which part of that article discusses vax policy for the raiders?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:37 PM 10-16-2021

We are going to starve society unless you take our liability free experimental jab that no longer works for the escape variant we stimulated.

The beatings will continue until morale improves. https://t.co/NT8BumfL1w

— Kevin McKernan �� (@Kevin_McKernan) October 16, 2021

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:50 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by SnopesHammer:
Which part of that article discusses vax policy for the raiders?
FYP
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:56 PM 10-16-2021

86% of everyone over 12 in the UK is at least partially vaccinated, yet cases continue to rise and are well above where they were last year.

I do not know if you could design a dumber, less scientifically justifiable policy than vaccine passports to “stop transmission” pic.twitter.com/zbRVleLSfU

— IM (@ianmSC) October 16, 2021

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:00 PM 10-16-2021

What point do you imagine you’re making
[Reply]
2112 05:03 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
It kind of looks like the one on top of your head.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:15 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
That forcing a vaccine, that neither prevents catching or transmission of C19 as a requirement for living your life....might make absolutely no logical sense?

What exactly are these vaccines preventing? What does someone with natural immunity gain from taking it?

I cant believe this is even an argument...it does nothing but possibly prevents serious effects in some. Those that are worried about this already have taken it.

It's just being pretzelled into an alibi for introducing a Digital ID...and the more the vaccine fails...the more ridiculous the lie becomes. It was their cover story...and it's falling apart. It's why they are completely blacklisting information on natural immunity...pretending it's not real. It'll derail the agenda.

There is 0% rational reasoning for this to be forced on people... and their children.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 79
« First < 19596566676869 70717273 > Last »
Up