ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 79
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:00 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Oh, I see. The hospitals and ICUs being at full capacity is FAKE NEWS!
Pretty much.

You guys have cried wolf on hospitals for more than a year and most of it has been pure bullshit.
[Reply]
arrwheader 05:01 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Enjoy your vaxx
Lol your a fool if you think this has any legal standing.

It's all more illegal shit Biden is doing willy nilly because

A) He's just taking cue's from the hard left like everyone with a brain knew before the election.

B) He's got a 50/50 Senate and knows he limited and the D's are about to lose their ass in 22. This type of shit is the only thing he can do get ready for more.

Will be tossed on the shitter much like the rent/mortgage bullshit he pulled knowing it was illegal.

Sadly will still be maybe a little effective because it gives some companies a reason to do it but we're otherwise hesitant.

Also fuck Joe Biden and anyone who voted for him eat shit and die.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:03 PM 09-09-2021
Let me know when 35% of the country all decide to become destitute in unison. I donít want to miss it.
Special spot in hell for these fake Christians telling people to take the mark of the beast.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 05:04 PM 09-09-2021
Vedy vedy interdasting....

Wonder if the teacher's union will demand exemptions?

Originally Posted by :
U.S. Postal Service workers were not included in Bidenís executive order requiring all federal employees to get vaccinated against the coronavirus, according to a White House official speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss not-yet-public portions of the presidentís plan.
Source; https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-live-updates/
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:04 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Pretty much.

You guys have cried wolf on hospitals for more than a year and most of it has been pure bullshit.
Oh yeah? The whole thing, the delta wave and the summer surge thatís been attested to all over the country, thatís all just a bunch of fake news?
[Reply]
Bump 05:04 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
What's stopping you from protesting?
well the left has recently shot someone that did try to protest it. Protesting actual fascism and met with violence from people who call themselves anti-fascist. "Well their name literally says anti in it, so it doesn't matter what their actions are"
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:05 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Pretty much.

very true. Their dishonesty always gets exposed in the end. Interesting how India was "overrun" for a couple weeks and then it was gonzo.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:08 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Special spot in hell for these fake Christians telling people to take the mark of the beast.
I donít get my theology from Scofield or Lindsey and you shouldnít either.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 05:10 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
We should require the vax for plane travel
That very well be next on his list. Interstate travel, anyway.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:11 PM 09-09-2021
Oh yeah? The whole thing, the delta wave and the summer surge that’s been attested to all over the country, that’s all just a bunch of fake news?
Look at Florida.

Same shit happened the summer before.

The media made a lot out of it because it was non-Democratic states and they could pretend that actions there were deciding Covid results when it was just the normal seasonal shit going on.

Yes, most of what you see on Covid is fake news. Some if it is happening but the overall tone, treatment is designed to sell you shit and make you scared.

There already was a media bias study showing US Covid coverage more negative than anywhere else in the world.

Did you like the Rolling Stone Ivermectin story?

That was just a tip of the iceberg...tons of fake news.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:15 PM 09-09-2021
And now he has handed the Republicans the sword by which they will destroy him next year....

This is way more compelling than CRT.

��

JD Vance calls for mass civil disobedience in response to Biden's mandates.

"Do not comply with the mandates. Do not pay the government fines. Don’t allow yourself to be bullied & controlled. Only mass civil disobedience will save us from Joe Biden’s naked authoritarianism." pic.twitter.com/ORG0DNr49t

— Andrew Surabian (@Surabees) September 9, 2021

[Reply]
Camaro 05:15 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Vedy vedy interdasting....

Wonder if the teacher's union will demand exemptions?

Source; https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-live-updates/
They threw the usps a bone for helping rig the election
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 05:25 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
"I don't want to miss it"

femboy, you're like a scorned female.
In this case, heís right.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:36 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
In this case, he’s right.
that he doesn't want to miss it? I totally agree.
[Reply]
Bump 06:07 PM 09-09-2021
just curious, who will get exceptions to this? Johnson and Johnson? Phizer? White House staff? Just wondering
[Reply]
Page 23 of 79
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Up