BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 07:29 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
How do you define currently? Is it different from Webster's definition:

"at the present time"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/currently

Maybe the word you were looking for was "overall".

Looks like Desantis is going for #1.
You realize that it can apply both ways, right? Currently meaning “as of right now, they’re 26th overall”. Everybody seemed to understand that was what I meant, but you.

Also, Florida has been open for the majority of the pandemic, if the price we have to pay for freedom is the occasional wave, then so be it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:45 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You realize that it can apply both ways, right? Currently meaning “as of right now, they’re 26th overall”. Everybody seemed to understand that was what I meant, but you.

Also, Florida has been open for the majority of the pandemic, if the price we have to pay for freedom is the occasional wave, then so be it.
You must realize that moron has been collecting as many Biden bucks as he can get, while hoping everything stays locked down so he can continue to run a glory hole out of his moms basement. Don’t expect common sense to be a given with the same side that claim “there was a party switch after the confederacy was broken up”, “ men can have babies”, and the always classic “there are more than 2 genders”. Trying to understand what psychopaths are thinking is fruitless.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 07:46 PM 08-08-2021
Apparently I'm the only one who understood what you were saying. You meant to minimize Florida's current wave by using the overall number.

Originally Posted by :
The "price of freedom" always seems to be paid by other people.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:52 PM 08-08-2021
Apparently I'm the only one who understood what you were saying. You meant to minimize Florida's current wave by using the overall number.

The "price of freedom" always seems to be paid by other people.
No, I didn’t attempt to minimize the current wave by using the overall numbers. I wasn’t trying to be manipulative if that’s what you’re implying.

This was my next post that you conveniently ignored:

Florida is currently experiencing a wave. I’m not a prisoner of the moment and capable of looking at the big picture. You are not.
The fact is, Florida will come out of this wave, and still will be nowhere near as bad overall as people like you wish. That’s my point.

This current wave is also during a time when everybody has the option to get vaccinated. Most of the people dying are no doubt people that made the choice not to. DeSantis has encouraged people to get vaccinated. There’s really nothing more that can be done at this point.

So your comment about the “price of freedom being paid by other people” is ironic considering those people made that choice themselves and used their freedom to make that choice.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:56 PM 08-08-2021
How do you define currently? Is it different from Webster's definition:

"at the present time"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/currently

Maybe the word you were looking for was "overall".

Looks like Desantis is going for #1.

Ummm... looks like blue states leading the way??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bump 08:15 PM 08-08-2021
it's amazing how they have these libshits begging to be ruled in exchange for the promise of safety. All they needed was the media.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 08:15 PM 08-08-2021
No, I didn’t attempt to minimize the current wave by using the overall numbers. I wasn’t trying to be manipulative if that’s what you’re implying.

This was my next post that you conveniently ignored:
You mean the response to the post pointing out what is going on "currently"?

I though everyone understood what you meant.

"Currently FL is 26th."

"No, currently they're 7th."

"I meant 'currently, they're 26th overall."

This whole discussion is about rising numbers in Florida, and you pull up overall numbers. What other reason is there to do that except to minimize what is going on currently?

You can have the last word. I've said my piece.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:18 PM 08-08-2021
You mean the response to the post pointing out what is going on "currently"?

I though everyone understood what you meant.

"Currently FL is 26th."

"No, currently they're 7th."

"I meant 'currently, they're 26th overall."

This whole discussion is about rising numbers in Florida, and you pull up overall numbers. What other reason is there to do that except to minimize what is going on currently?

You can have the last word. I've said my piece.
Because the pandemic didn’t just start a couple weeks ago. Perhaps more importantly, neither did the narratives about Florida. The pandemic has been ongoing for almost a year and a half now, so to paint the picture of how Florida has handled the pandemic, while only using the data from their current wave, is disingenuous at best.

It’s awfully convenient how you ignored the rest of my post, which gets more to the point I’m making, in favor of continuing this unnecessary semantical argument you’re trying to make.

I’ll consider your last sentence a tap out though.
[Reply]
Cosmos 11:25 PM 08-08-2021
Floridian…check:-)

Dumbass Covid Retard….check:-)

Dead and buried…..checked ooouuutttt…:-)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-vaxx...191433478.html
[Reply]
oaklandhater 12:03 AM 08-09-2021
U.S. judge says Florida can't ban cruise ship's 'vaccine passport' program

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/nor...rce=reddit.com

[Reply]
oaklandhater 12:06 AM 08-09-2021
COVID-19 cases among kids overwhelming Florida hospitals: doc

https://nypost.com/2021/08/08/covid-...hospitals-doc/
[Reply]
Bump 12:23 AM 08-09-2021
oak says show us your papers
[Reply]
Bump 12:26 AM 08-09-2021
2020: if you think there's going to be passports to go anywhere you're conspiracy theorist
2021: show us your fucking papers
2022: tattoos for the unvaxxed? Probably (blm will be rioting a lot since it's mid terms, they will get a pass and told again that they can't spread it)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:51 AM 08-09-2021
Hope-Simpson pointed this out decades ago.

The funniest part is watching morons scream at Florida during its peak but will be silent soon. This has nothing to do with human action.

Viruses peak and decline based on zones.

The same thing happened last summer in the southern states. That’s all this is showing - Hope Simpson seasonality. pic.twitter.com/KvZqBo4NWt

— CynLon (@cynlon18) August 5, 2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:22 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
U.S. judge says Florida can't ban cruise ship's 'vaccine passport' program

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/nor...rce=reddit.com

This guy would have turned Jews in
[Reply]
Page 9 of 61
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up