« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>DeSantis Strong
HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ô (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
Bwana 01:10 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Breaking the American Spirt would be the best thing for this country.

American Spirt? :-)

[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:28 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I bet you canít wait til Fauci tells you the 15th variant the ghey variant is very deadly, and they need you to suck a big dick to immunize from it. Youíll be the first one in line, and Iíd be willing to bet youíll take multiple ones to ensure your safety.
I'm not one to call people names on here, but OH has got to be, single handedly, the biggest pussy in the history of beta-bitch pussies I've ever seen.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:34 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
I'm not one to call people names on here, but OH has got to be, single handedly, the biggest pussy in the history of beta-bitch pussies I've ever seen.
Yeah. I canít hold that kind of restraint. But Iím pretty sure if Ghandi was posting on this board, he would call Joketard a pussy. And trust I had to Google most peaceful person to come up with that name.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:43 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yeah. I canít hold that kind of restraint. But Iím pretty sure if Ghandi was posting on this board, he would call Joketard a pussy. And trust I had to Google most peaceful person to come up with that name.
Mother Theresa calls OH a pussy
[Reply]
notorious 04:43 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:

[Reply]
2112 04:46 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Libtards smell fear
Hilarious that they have absolutely no concern over our southern border and people from India still coming into the country. But itís florida and Texasís fault.
[Reply]
2112 04:48 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
He predicted billions would be dead EVERY DAY during the pandemic while he lives in his motherís basement
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:59 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
He predicted billions would be dead EVERY DAY during the pandemic while he lives in his motherís basement
well, beyond being a beta-bitch, (s)he's an idiot too.....bad combo
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 06:36 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Florida is currently 26th in deaths per 100,000 despite our elderly population being one of the highest (#2 I believe).

This is all about smearing DeSantis during a wave, when everybody has the option to get vaccinated, as opposed to looking at the number of deaths objectively.
That's overall.

Currently 6th:

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...te-july-1.html
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:38 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
That's overall.

Currently 6th:

You retards still don't understand seasonality?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 06:44 PM 08-08-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You retards still don't understand seasonality?
Is Florida experiencing a different season than the rest of the country?
[Reply]
Bowser 06:58 PM 08-08-2021
Hurricane Libshit is currently blowing through there, so yes.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:01 PM 08-08-2021
Actually yes, Florida is in the middle of Freedom season, bitch. You wouldnít want that. I hope your pedophile in chief locks down the country again. Cuz all of us Floridians will be living the free life down here in our beautiful red state. Youíll be back to peddling very toothy blowjobs to the homeless community for pennies on the dollar.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:10 PM 08-08-2021
That's overall.

Currently 6th:

JFC your reading comprehension is shit. I understand that is overall. That was entirely my point. People are focusing on the current wave and not the big picture.

But since you bring it up, the way people are talking about Florida, you’d think it would be #1 now AND overall.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 07:24 PM 08-08-2021
JFC your reading comprehension is shit. I understand that is overall. That was entirely my point. People are focusing on the current wave and not the big picture.
Florida is currently 26th in deaths per 100,000 despite our elderly population being one of the highest (#2 I believe).
How do you define currently? Is it different from Webster's definition:

"at the present time"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/currently

Maybe the word you were looking for was "overall".

Originally Posted by :
But since you bring it up, the way people are talking about Florida, you’d think it would be #1 now AND overall.
Looks like Desantis is going for #1.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 61
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up