Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>DeSantis Strong
HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:25 PM 08-07-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
“End the current wave”.

How exactly can DeSantis single handedly end the current wave?

Let me guess a ****ing mask mandate?
doing anything really

In Florida, @GovRonDeSantis insists:

NO mask mandates.
NO vaccine passports.
NO school rules.
NO local restrictions.
NO State of Emergency.
NO daily data reporting.
NO state testing.
NO 'COVID-19 harassment'.
NO nothing.

What could possibly go wrong? 🤷*♂️https://t.co/hyAGTl1DdX

— Rep. Carlos G Smith (@CarlosGSmith) August 7, 2021

[Reply]
Raiderhader 05:29 PM 08-07-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Florida's seven day average for deaths is at 90/day.
I see I misread the tweet initially. Not that it changes anything.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:33 PM 08-07-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
doing anything really

And with none of those things, Florida is still only 26th in deaths per 100,000 despite it’s #2 elderly population. If the occasional wave is the price to pay for freedom from medical tyranny, so be it.

Most of us are happy here in Florida, no matter how angry it makes you.
[Reply]
Cosmos 05:41 PM 08-07-2021

Not surprised Desantis is taking out his ass.
They all change their tune on their death bed.

They certainly have the right to die, I encourage them in their journey.
[Reply]
Bump 07:29 PM 08-07-2021
doing anything really

[Reply]
oaklandhater 09:19 PM 08-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
spoken like a True Right wing d-bag

Fuck you I got mine.
[Reply]
Bump 10:32 PM 08-07-2021

**** you I got mine.
freedom lost will not be given back, dumb****.

your dumbass has a saying "always surrender liberties if safety is promised" and just like old Ben Franklin said, you'll receive and deserve neither.

and this isn't a fuck you got mine situation. This is a fuck you stop trying to give all power to government situation
[Reply]
oaklandhater 12:43 AM 08-08-2021
freedom lost will not be given back, dumb****.

your dumbass has a saying "always surrender liberties if safety is promised" and just like old Ben Franklin said, you'll receive and deserve neither.

and this isn't a **** you got mine situation. This is a **** you stop trying to give all power to government situation

Anti-Vax Radio Host Who Called Fauci a ‘Power Tripping Lying Freak’ Dies of COVID.

Dick Farrel, 65, used his local talk show and social media to rail against Fauci and say that no one should get the coronavirus vaccine. https://t.co/x4ehigOWiw

— Julia Davis (@JuliaDavisNews) August 7, 2021

hope his freedumb was worth it.
[Reply]
Bump 12:50 AM 08-08-2021
only commies say shit like "freedumb"

you think freedom is dumb but refuse to move somewhere where you have none. You really take that shit for granted, sad.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 01:10 AM 08-08-2021
only commies say shit like "freedumb"

you think freedom is dumb but refuse to move somewhere where you have none. You really take that shit for granted, sad.
I use that shit since Dumb ass Right wingers were bitching about freedumb any time you have to move the line.

look at how people treated the seat belt law.

https://www.businessinsider.com/when...t-belts-2020-5

Breaking the American Spirt would be the best thing for this country.
[Reply]
Bump 01:15 AM 08-08-2021
no you use that because you are a commie and think freedom is a dumb concept. Seat belt laws exist just to give cops a reason to pull someone over. All you care about at this point is transferring all power from the people and giving it to big brother. You believe government should have control over every single aspect of our lives, because you are a commie.

I guarantee that you read this shit while nodding your head up and down in agreement

[Reply]
Bump 01:16 AM 08-08-2021
these libs went from calling everyone nazi to show me your papers real quick, JFC
[Reply]
Bowser 07:53 AM 08-08-2021
"Breaking the American spirit would be the best thing for this country". The left has not and continues not to politicize the Chinese Death. The left like this idiot have no idea what they're begging for by saying unbelievably unaware shit like this, either.

It's going to be sad for you when the mob inevitably turns on you, OH. You're not going to have the first clue what is happening or what you did wrong when the very people you supported start screaming in your face that you're the problem. But after watching your act, you won't have the spine to stand up against anything like that, so you'll just show your belly in an attempt to fit in.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:54 AM 08-08-2021
these libs went from calling everyone nazi to show me your papers real quick, JFC
That ain't no lie
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:43 PM 08-08-2021

Fuck you I got mine.
I bet you can’t wait til Fauci tells you the 15th variant the ghey variant is very deadly, and they need you to suck a big dick to immunize from it. You’ll be the first one in line, and I’d be willing to bet you’ll take multiple ones to ensure your safety.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 61
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up