Lmao sensational women think like this
[Reply]
staylor26 01:13 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:

1st comment spot on.
Yup. Weíre all dead here.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:37 PM 10-21-2021
Ron DeSantis Calls Special Session to Take Legislative Action Against Vaccine Mandates

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Thursday announced he is calling the Florida Legislature back for a special session to address intrusive vaccine mandates and create protections for Floridians who risk losing their jobs. He stressed an individual’s right to earn a living “should not be contingent upon COVID shots.”

“Were to announce we need to take action to protect Florida jobs,” DeSantis said during a press conference in Pinellas County.

From SnopesHammer's Favorite Source:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cine-mandates/
So he was in Pinellas today. Sorry I missed him. He is from the town of Dunedin.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:42 PM 10-21-2021
Ron DeSantis: Businesses Forcing Coronavirus Vaccines Should Be Liable for Adverse Reactions

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rse-reactions/

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:11 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Ron DeSantis Calls Special Session to Take Legislative Action Against Vaccine Mandates

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Thursday announced he is calling the Florida Legislature back for a special session to address intrusive vaccine mandates and create protections for Floridians who risk losing their jobs. He stressed an individual’s right to earn a living “should not be contingent upon COVID shots.”

“Were to announce we need to take action to protect Florida jobs,” DeSantis said during a press conference in Pinellas County.

From SnopesHammer's Favorite Source:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cine-mandates/
So he was in Pinellas today. Sorry I missed him. He is from the town of Dunedin.

Given the way Florida system works, DeSantis should get this done as a law first, but should then make banning mandates of this sort part of the Florida Constitution a goal of his moving forward. A state that has given pigs civil rights has no moral room to be mandating that humans submit to vaccinations.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:17 PM 10-21-2021
He's making it a law. I agree it would be best to amend our Constitution. We should also do it to the Federal Constitution too.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 03:33 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yup. Weíre all dead here.
:-)

I'm glad your happy that your state culled the weak for the mighty Freedumb

Fucken libertarian garbage human being
[Reply]
Spott 03:41 PM 10-21-2021

Nobody in Florida gives two shits about California. You know why? Itís because there isnít a single thing your state has that we donít have thatís bigger and better here. Plus we get to live rent free in your head a million miles away from godforsaken Oakland while you pay the highest taxes in the country.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:41 PM 10-21-2021

****en libertarian garbage human being
You are a giant pussy
[Reply]
oaklandhater 03:47 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Nobody in Florida gives two shits about California. You know why? Itís because there isnít a single thing your state has that we donít have thatís bigger and better here. Plus we get to live rent free in your head a million miles away from godforsaken Oakland while you pay the highest taxes in the country.
it's True your deaths are bigger than ours.

and it's pretty clear most of the people in your state didn't give two shits
[Reply]
Spott 03:52 PM 10-21-2021

Just continue to live the rest of your life in fear, and wear your mask while locking yourself indoors while doing it. Weíll keep enjoying our lives while you live on twitter worrying about what weíre doing.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:17 PM 10-21-2021

Little communist pussy bitch. Freedom is dumb?? Yeah to outstanding citizens like you who would rather lay their wife down with another man, because you are unable to please her yourself. Guess what fucktard?? The weak died in every state, and country in the world. The difference is, Florida has stayed open, allowed their residents to make their own decisions, about theirselves, and their families. I realize thatís a scary proposition to a scared pussy like you. Thatís why you live where you live, and can be easily controlled and manipulated by your local government. I wouldnít expect you to want any semblance of freedom, youíve never had it in your life. Your mom told you what to do (clean your room and shut your annoying mouth), your stepdad and uncle told you what to do (donít talk just suck our dicks and never mention it), your wife told you what to do (drop me off at my bulls house so I can be satisfied by a real man, and you can taste it when I get back home), your favorite Dr told you what to do (take the jab pussy, and then continue to keep getting those boosters so you donít die bitch). So yeah, I can understand why you need to be told what to do, youíve been someoneís bitch your whole life.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:24 PM 10-21-2021

[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:04 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Of course you conveniently ignore the fact that New Jersey, New York and Massachusetts all have higher virus death rates than Florida.

[Reply]
LOCOChief 08:37 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Lol. They canít escape their own bullshit anymore, thereís just too much of it to hide.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 61
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 > Last »
Up