ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 61
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>DeSantis Strong
HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
Donger 11:30 AM 10-16-2021
And, guess who is the primary driver of the Vermont surge?

https://vtdigger.org/2021/10/08/verm...utbreak-stats/

Breakthrough cases should also be analyzed as a proportion of the total vaccinated population. Over the two-week reporting period, cases occurred in 182 out of 100,000 vaccinated Vermonters. That’s compared to 889 out of 100,000 people who are not fully vaccinated or whose vaccination status is unknown.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 11:30 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You do know that Vermont has a fraction of Florida’s population, right?
You do know what "per million" means, don't you?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:48 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
You do know what "per million" means, don't you?
I think the point is when looking at the graphs, one states cases is plummeting and the others is not, despite different rules.
[Reply]
Donger 11:57 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I think the point is when looking at the graphs, one states cases is plummeting and the others is not, despite different rules.
If you're under the impression that Florida has done better than Vermont on a per capita basis, you might want to rethink that impression.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 11:59 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I think the point is when looking at the graphs, one states cases is plummeting and the others is not, despite different rules.
"cases are plummeting"

His point might be valid if the numbers were similar, but they're not.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 02:39 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
And, guess who is the primary driver of the Vermont surge?

https://vtdigger.org/2021/10/08/verm...utbreak-stats/

Breakthrough cases should also be analyzed as a proportion of the total vaccinated population. Over the two-week reporting period, cases occurred in 182 out of 100,000 vaccinated Vermonters. That’s compared to 889 out of 100,000 people who are not fully vaccinated or whose vaccination status is unknown.
And here comes the nonsensical math. :-)

We are supposed to believe that unvaccinated people in Vermont, which is a small segment of their population is fueling the state’s highest virus surge at any point during the scamdemic, including pre-vaccine when 0% of their population was vaccinated?

Obviously you are struggling to make sense of how/why Vermont… the most vaccinated state in America with their Communist vaccine/mask mandates is still experiencing record virus surges.

And you’ll have to do better than the laughable “high population density” excuse that you previously used to explain San Francisco’s virus surge… Vermont has a low population density.
[Reply]
Donger 02:47 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And here comes the nonsensical math. :-)

We are supposed to believe that unvaccinated people in Vermont, which is a small segment of their population is fueling the state’s highest virus surge at any point during the scamdemic, including pre-vaccine when 0% of their population was vaccinated?

Obviously you are struggling to make sense of how/why Vermont… the most vaccinated state in America with their Communist vaccine/mask mandates is still experiencing record virus surges.

And you’ll have to do better than the laughable “high population density” excuse that you previously used to explain San Francisco’s virus surge… Vermont has a low population density.
You don't understand what per capita means and call that nonsensical math?

:-)

That's fine. Funny, but fine. Would you like to compare Florida's and Vermont's other per capita numbers?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 02:48 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And here comes the nonsensical math. :-)
I guess if you don't understand math, it's all nonsensical.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:30 AM 10-17-2021
I still don't know anybody who has died of COVID.

Hoax pandemic...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:43 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I still don't know anybody who has died of COVID.

Hoax pandemic...
I don't either, I do know lots that have had a positive test with no symptoms.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:02 AM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I don't either, I do know lots that have had a positive test with no symptoms.
And those cases are what matter most to Donger.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:23 AM 10-21-2021

Without Mask Mandates Or Vax Passports, Florida Reached Lowest Per Capita COVID Rate In Continental U.S. https://t.co/9AHvHsgaPI

— OutKick (@Outkick) October 21, 2021

[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 12:00 PM 10-21-2021

Yeah after everyone died

— Junji (@LPupukea) October 21, 2021

[Reply]
LOCOChief 12:05 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Oh Donger will not like this at all.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 12:28 PM 10-21-2021
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Oh Donger will not like this at all.

Yeah after everyone died

— Junji (@LPupukea) October 21, 2021


1st comment spot on.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 61
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Up