ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 61
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>DeSantis Strong
HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ô (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 04:08 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
More likely with Don't Fauci My Florida.

via GIPHY


[Reply]
Donger 04:12 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:

via GIPHY


[Reply]
oaklandhater 04:45 PM 10-09-2021
Florida had nationís worst COVID-19 death rate during summer surge

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...-summer-surge/

Congrats to the Death cult.

just had to cull the weak.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:47 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Florida had nationís worst COVID-19 death rate during summer surge

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...-summer-surge/

Congrats to the Death cult.

just had to cull the weak.
If only they had locked down like Australia, right?
[Reply]
Donger 04:56 PM 10-09-2021
Ooof:


[Reply]
oaklandhater 04:56 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If only they had locked down like Australia, right?
i see it's either one extreme or the other.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:03 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
i see it's either one extreme or the other.
Uh yes. That's exactly what your god Fauci has said.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:07 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
i see it's either one extreme or the other.
What is extreme about allowing people to have their freedom when virtually everybody has the option to get vaccinated (and has for quite some time)?

How many of those deaths in the summer were unvaccinated?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:10 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What is extreme about allowing people to have their freedom when virtually everybody has the option to get vaccinated (and has for quite some time)?

How many of those deaths in the summer were unvaccinated?
All of them.


Because unvaccinated means you haven't received all three unpatched clot shots.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:16 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
i see it's either one extreme or the other.

[Reply]
Donger 05:17 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
All of them.


Because unvaccinated means you haven't received all three unpatched clot shots.
Are you ever right?

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...min-rate-total
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:31 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
To those not paying attention, donger sides with the radical left 99.99% of the time. Why engage the lying coward?
Donít forget, he didnít vote the last 2 elections. What a fucking coward.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:34 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Shocking to see that when, in Florida, it's no longer hot enough to keep most people indoors for most of the day, the numbers go down.
Ummm... I donít know when you were in Florida last. But today was still 90ís with very high humidity. Temps donít really start to drop a little for about a month.
[Reply]
Donger 06:27 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Donít forget, he didnít vote the last 2 elections. What a ****ing coward.
It's very odd that you care so much about my voting or not. I couldn't care less if you did or not. And, are you actually saying that you think it's brave to vote? Did you fight through a vicious horde to get to the voting machine, or something?

:-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:20 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Ummm... I don’t know when you were in Florida last. But today was still 90’s with very high humidity. Temps don’t really start to drop a little for about a month.

I lived in Florida for a long time. Florida temps generally start to jump up in May, and to drop starting in the latter part of September.


https://www.climatestotravel.com/cli...states/florida
[Reply]
Page 50 of 61
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up