[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:55 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-) You actually made me laugh.
He's projecting.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:35 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Then she's a hypocrite, but we knew that. If cases decreasing matter, then so must cases increasing. And yes, both matter.
Then so are you? I mean the fact the cases have dropped 95% after months of people screaming about Florida and Texas....

It just dishonest to not give credit where it is due. Texas/Florida haven't been closed and their Economies are chugging along. Other places in America are still afraid.

Just accept the fact you continually want this pandemic to be worse for one side of the political spectrum than the other.

Disgusting.
[Reply]
Donger 07:41 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Then so are you? I mean the fact the cases have dropped 95% after months of people screaming about Florida and Texas....

It just dishonest to not give credit where it is due. Texas/Florida haven't been closed and their Economies are chugging along. Other places in America are still afraid.

Just accept the fact you continually want this pandemic to be worse for one side of the political spectrum than the other.

Disgusting.
Not at all. See, you can tell by my saying that both matter. For BEP, cases only matter when they are dropping. When they are rising, they don't matter to her.

Credit? Texas and Florida have both experienced really bad death numbers during this surge. But sure, credit where credit is due, I guess. And no, I don't want it to be worse for anyone. I want it to go away.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:30 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He's projecting.
He's an AOC liberal....
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:42 AM 10-07-2021
DeSantis Orders Biden to Keep His Federal School Board Cops Out of Florida

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has issued a throwdown to Joe Biden’s school board cops over at the Department of Justice.

This week, Attorney General Merrick Garland ordered the FBI to begin looking into cases of “domestic terrorists” showing up at school board meetings across the nation to rail against mask mandates and the racist “critical race theory” programs.

PJ Media’s Stacey Lennox noted that Garland’s response to a complaint by a National School Boards Association was an obvious attempt to chill free speech and turn understandably concerned parents into “domestic terrorists,” as the letter called the parents.

PJ Media’s Megan Fox looked at all the incidents the organization listed as “domestic violence” or “hate crimes” in its letter, and, after laughing at what passes for “domestic terrorism” to these pant loads, investigated every single one.

Indeed, school boards are so unclear about what constitutes a threat that Garland’s goons will teach them.

Sending Fibbies to investigate a local school board meeting is weird, to say the least. It’s akin to using a 100mm Howitzer when a popgun would have done the job.

Governor DeSantis told Biden, Garland, FBI Director Chris Wray, et al., to keep their guns in their pouches and stop playing word police.

DeSantis had to remind these law enforcers and their boss – who, by the grace of God and Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell, isn’t a Supreme Court Justice – that speech is not terrorism. “[D]isagreement is not harassment. Protest is not terrorism, unless it involves rioting, looting, and assault, like some of the left-wing protests of summer 2020,” DeSantis said in a statement. “Again, all of those actions are crimes in Florida and will be prosecuted, regardless of political context.”

It’s a sad day when people purporting to be agents of U.S. law and supporters of public education don’t remember what they were supposed to have learned in sixth grade.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...orida-n1522133

[Reply]
LOCOChief 10:54 AM 10-07-2021
To those not paying attention, donger sides with the radical left 99.99% of the time. Why engage the lying coward?
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 03:21 PM 10-09-2021
Florida is doing amazing…

Cases in Florida are down 88% in the past 1.5 months with no new statewide policy — no mask mandate or vaccine passports

In fact, they’re now tied for 48th in the country in current case rate

I’m sure any day now the media will be crediting DeSantis for bringing the curve down pic.twitter.com/vSQhQCh9Yq

— IM (@ianmSC) October 9, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:30 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Florida is doing amazing…

Shocking to see that when, in Florida, it's no longer hot enough to keep most people indoors for most of the day, the numbers go down.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:48 PM 10-09-2021
Live look in at the "DeSantis needs to be arrested" crowd

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:51 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Well not really, because she is using your metrics in a argument vs you.
Well, my headline, which is not mine since it's cut and pasted does say:
"FL Governor DeSantis wins against Delta without lockdowns; deaths are plummeting!"

Donger sounds upset because they are.

Apparently, he's too stupid understand what the phrase, "cases don't matter" even means, despite having it clarified. It's deaths and hospitalizations that matter. Rand Paul was a case, but he was asymptomatic. It's mild to moderate illness for a lot of people too. Let him turn himself into a pretzle over it, the way cosmos does when he yells about a fake thread title that isn't.
[Reply]
Donger 03:53 PM 10-09-2021
Not surprising considering was killing off 380 people a day a month ago.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:56 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Shocking to see that when, in Florida, it's no longer hot enough to keep most people indoors for most of the day, the numbers go down.
It's was brutally hot and humid today, where I am. I was outdoors from 9-1PM today.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:02 PM 10-09-2021
I heard that DeSantis is going to impound the planes and busses of illegals being flown into our state. Not sure if true, and I haven't checked it yet.

Heard it over at Locals
(subscription needed). But if these are federal busses or planes he can't but if not, he can.

I heard a story from a guy here who works for the State and said he saw busses of illegals arrived up in Clermont, north of Orlando. As soon as they got off the bus they were each handed $10,000.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:04 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Not surprising considering was killing off 380 people a day a month ago.
Was that WITH the Coof or BECAUSE of the Coof?

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 04:05 PM 10-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Was that WITH the Coof or BECAUSE of the Coof?

:-)
More likely with Don't Fauci My Florida.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 61
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up