Page 4 of 61
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>DeSantis Strong
HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:11 PM 08-06-2021
1 in 5 infections are from FL take a bow desantis.

What a fucking embarrassment
[Reply]
Bump 11:38 PM 08-06-2021
sure they are, pal
[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:52 PM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
sure they are, pal

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:32 AM 08-07-2021
DeSantis is such a moron
[Reply]
Bump 12:42 AM 08-07-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
lol

propagandists will be going on about this for the next few years. There's midterms and then POTUS election again.

I like how you showed zero concern of all of the illegals flooding in, unvaxxed. Or when they said it's the vaxxed spreading it at higher levels or whatever. You only give a shit if you think you can say "repubs bad, dems good"

It's only about how much power your party can take over the people with you.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 01:57 AM 08-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
lol

propagandists will be going on about this for the next few years. There's midterms and then POTUS election again.

I like how you showed zero concern of all of the illegals flooding in, unvaxxed. Or when they said it's the vaxxed spreading it at higher levels or whatever. You only give a shit if you think you can say "repubs bad, dems good"

It's only about how much power your party can take over the people with you.
PolitiFact: DeSantis’ claims COVID rise is due to illegal border crossings is ‘False’

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/poli...lpm-story.html
[Reply]
Bump 02:09 AM 08-07-2021
:-)

this is what happens when a political party controls media.

They think because it contains the phrase "fact check" that it has to be a fact.

The point DeSantis was making that they need to shut the fuck up if they aren't going to do shit about the border, which would obviously increase spread of such a thing (that's just common sense). But this clown links a propaganda piece. Can't even read the link because all of the pop ups and it won't let you, but I'm sure it would be easy for me to debunk their deboonking.

Are they talking about that video clip that went viral? I'm sure that's what it is.

2+2 = 4

politifact: claims that 2+2 =4 is 'false' the answer is 5.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:14 AM 08-07-2021
1 in 5 infections are from FL take a bow desantis.

What a ****ing embarrassment
U are
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:21 AM 08-07-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
DeSantis is such a moron
Gonna be hard for him to win without the right wing. I see no evidence he’s reached out to them or done anything in FL that the right would like to see.

In 2020, Orange Maggot thought he could replace the right with black, gay, and Jewish voters. And was humiliated in spectacular fashion.
[Reply]
scho63 10:26 AM 08-07-2021
The media and The Dems fear DeSantis the most so they will all focus on attacking him.
[Reply]
Spott 10:33 AM 08-07-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
DeSantis is such a moron
Coming from a dipshit donkey troll like you, this means absolutely nothing.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:08 AM 08-07-2021
PolitiFact: DeSantis’ claims COVID rise is due to illegal border crossings is ‘False’

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/poli...lpm-story.html

Politifact. The same Politifact that is funded by Facebook and Soros. Of course you post a story from them.

And I'm not going to pay money to the Orlando Sentinel to read some op-ed crap using Politifact as a source, haha.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:43 AM 08-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Politifact. The same Politifact that is funded by Facebook and Soros. Of course you post a story from them.

And I'm not going to pay money to the Orlando Sentinel to read some op-ed crap using Politifact as a source, haha.
Not Soros OH NO THE DARK ONE!!!!
[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:43 AM 08-07-2021

Florida's weekly report shows 175 new coronavirus deaths. CNN and other media outlets are using this figure, but it's not correct. When you compare this week's death toll to last week, it reveals a much higher figure: 616 pic.twitter.com/2fcAfGXyQE

— BNO Newsroom (@BNODesk) August 6, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 11:44 AM 08-07-2021
Not Soros OH NO THE DARK ONE!!!!
Look it up, the info is out there.

Sounds like you need to do a little research on Soros while you're at it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 61
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up