« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>DeSantis Strong
HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
banyon 08:34 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Remember boys and girls, anyone who dies with COVID is counted as a COVID death regardless if covid contributed or not.
Remember, I’ve asked for proof of this theory repeatedly and have yet to see it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:43 AM 08-11-2021
Covid death.

Definition of Covid death ���� pic.twitter.com/VHk4fi55RS

— JB24601 (@JB246012) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:44 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Covid death.

Just post this over and over again till people fucking understand.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:45 AM 08-11-2021
Just post this over and over again till people ****ing understand.
He knows. He is lying.

Unless he really is the dumbest lawyer on the planet.
[Reply]
banyon 09:26 AM 08-11-2021
Let’s see rando Twitter post VS CDC guidance.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf
Certifying deaths due to COVID–19

If COVID–19 played a role in the death, this condition should be specified on the death certificate. In many cases, it is likely that it will be the UCOD, as it can lead to various life- threatening conditions, such as pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). In these cases, COVID–19 should be reported on the lowest line used in Part I with the other conditions to which it gave rise listed on the lines above it.
Generally, it is best to avoid abbreviations and acronyms, but COVID–19 is unambiguous, so it is acceptable to report on the death certificate.
In some cases, survival from COVID–19 can be complicated by pre-existing chronic conditions, especially those that result in diminished lung capacity, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or asthma. These medical conditions do not cause COVID–19, but can increase the risk of contracting a respiratory infection and death, so these conditions should be reported in Part II and not in Part I.

When determining whether COVID–19 played a role in the cause of death, follow the CDC clinical criteria for evaluating a person under investigation for COVID–19 and, where possible, conduct appropriate laboratory testing using guidance provided by CDC or local health authorities. More information on CDC recommendations for reporting, testing, and specimen collection, including postmortem testing, is available from: https://www. cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/hcp/clinical-criteria.html and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/guidance- postmortem-specimens.html. It is important to remember that death certificate reporting may not meet mandatory reporting requirements for reportable diseases; contact the local health department regarding regulations specific to the jurisdiction.

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely. However, please note that tes

Again, these conclusions are made by medical examiners/coroners in the field they are not bound by this lady’s misstatement on a Twitter video.

Also again: what is the evidence this is actually occurring and not a screen grab gotcha from a Illinois clerk who didn’t know wtf she was talking about.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:29 AM 08-11-2021
He knows. He is lying.

Unless he really is the dumbest lawyer on the planet.
Dishonest is more like. Afterall he was a prosecutor at one time and we know how corrupt that profession is, which needs major reforms.
Just look at how corrupt that prosecutor in the Rittenhouse case is, making false public statements to media to taint the jury pool. When you have a prog also being a prosecutor watch out! These people love to work for the state because they love the state where they can railroad people. Now he's citing the corrupt CDC. Robert Gruler wanted to be a prosecutor when in law school, until he saw how corrupt that profession was. Now he's a defense attorney.
[Reply]
banyon 09:32 AM 08-11-2021
So lots of personal attacks, little evidence. Pretty telling of course.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:33 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Dishonest is more like. Afterall he was a prosecutor at one time and we know how corrupt that profession is, which needs major reforms.
Just look at how corrupt that prosecutor in the Rittenhouse case is, making false public statements to media to taint the jury pool. When you have a prog also being a prosecutor watch out!
Then he posts shit from the CDC which states not only is a PCR test (which we know is running at 97% false positive at 35+ cycles enough) , if they don't have that you can still just say, "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.”

Wow! That is a broad ass way to count deaths. PCR tests and suspected Covid.

Was the old guy coughing?

I suspect he had Covid!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:35 AM 08-11-2021
Then he posts shit from the CDC which states not only is a PCR test (which we know is running at 97% false positive at 35+ cycles enough) , if they don't have that you can still just say, "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.”

I suspect he had Covid!

Yeah, I didn't see his post at first since he's on iggy, but I lifted it to see what his response was. Went back and edited it to add to that post of mine. What he goads as "fake ignore" as if I have to keep it on all the time. Just like a typical prog he tries to micro-manage other people's actions. Even on a MB. Can't make it up! :-)

I'm only calling him out because he's doing that to you—working over the poster more than the facts because he does not really have the facts.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:38 AM 08-11-2021
Hehehhe CDC fucked up floridas numbers whooopies
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:42 AM 08-11-2021
Hehehhe CDC ****ed up floridas numbers whooopies
Yep! They took 7 days of numbers and combined into one day. When you add in the context to the massive censorship, threats to doctors etc it is clearly a dishonest campaign to seize draconian powers. The Schwab Administration is now looking to see if he can override states that are banning mask mandates now.

Here's more debunked lies from a Floridian who went and did some checking by driving over to certain hospital ERs, that were cited in the original Boca Raton paper. Later national media picks such things up. I did the same thing during the original lockdowns here, which someone criticized as just one area when it was being reported around the country and I wanted to see what was in my area. It was after a hospital worker told me her hospital was pretty much empty.

[Reply]
banyon 09:43 AM 08-11-2021

I suspect he had Covid!
What is Mahomes Magic's recommended guidance for that situation?
[Reply]
Donger 09:44 AM 08-11-2021
Meanwhile:

ℹ Florida COVID-19 Update for August 10, 2021

�� Total Confirmed Hospitalizations: 14,787 pic.twitter.com/T3thlJwHyL

— Florida Hospital Association (@FLHospitalAssn) August 10, 2021

[Reply]
banyon 09:45 AM 08-11-2021
This is what you guys are so excited about?:

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The Florida Department of Health tweeted Monday night that the Centers for Disease Control got the state’s Sunday COVID numbers wrong.

“They combined MULTIPLE days into one. We anticipate CDC will correct the record,” the health department tweeted.

The CDC reported the state had a record 28,317 new cases on Sunday in addition to 120 deaths. This follows more than 134,000 cases of COVID-19 reported by the state of Florida a week ago.

The Florida Department of Health later tweeted that Sunday’s correct number of new cases was 15,319.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/08/0...covid-numbers/

How does a 1 day clerical error change the trends?
[Reply]
Donger 09:47 AM 08-11-2021
It would be better if Florida went back to reporting daily, but meh.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 61
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up