« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>DeSantis Strong
HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ô (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 12:47 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
New York and California might have fared far worse without the lockdowns. We'll never know, since that obviously isn't what happened.

Didn't Desantis only get rid of mask mandates about 2 weeks before the CDC revised its mask guidelines? He wasn't the rebel he tries so hard to appear to be.
Pure speculation. Two different approaches with similar results (although New York was significantly worse). That tells me the lockdowns didn’t have near the impact on the virus as it did on the people.

As for part 2 of your post, you’re correct, but you seem to want to have it both ways. He’s not the rebel he, nor the media, makes him out to be.

He’s still the best Governor in the country IMO, even if that isn’t saying much.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:50 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Pure speculation. Two different approaches, with similar results (although New York was significantly worse).

As for part 2 of your post, youíre correct, but you seem to want to have it both ways. Heís not the rebel he, nor the media, makes him out to be.

Heís still the best Governor in the country IMO, even if that isnít saying much.
Fair enough. I can't think of a single governor I'd piss on if he/she was on fire.
[Reply]
Spott 01:01 PM 08-09-2021
Pure speculation. Two different approaches with similar results (although New York was significantly worse). That tells me the lockdowns didnít have near the impact on the virus as it did on the people.

As for part 2 of your post, youíre correct, but you seem to want to have it both ways. Heís not the rebel he, nor the media, makes him out to be.

Heís still the best Governor in the country IMO, even if that isnít saying much.
We never had a state mandate, but I believe he removed the ability for the cities that had mandates to use them only about a week or two before the mask were lifted pretty much everywhere else.

Florida gets a lot of blame for everything, but most states just donít realize how many visitors this state gets. The airports here are always packed and every thrid car on the road has out of state tags.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:14 PM 08-09-2021
Pure speculation. Two different approaches with similar results (although New York was significantly worse). That tells me the lockdowns didnít have near the impact on the virus as it did on the people.

You're just supposed to accept an unfalsifiable premise.. which is pretty much everything the left spouts off.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:23 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Bear "person" then.
Who is this bear person?
[Reply]
Lzen 01:26 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Forget Jenner. The one who is creating a buzz in California is none other than Larry Elder, the Sage from South Central.

The people of California would be much better off if they voted Larry Elder as their governor. I have my doubt that enough people are smart enough to do vote him in.
[Reply]
SFfan79 02:01 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
The people of California would be much better off if they voted Larry Elder as their governor. I have my doubt that enough people are smart enough to do vote him in.
He'll be getting my vote and I didn't get no survey of who'd I'd vote for. My worry is too many californian's are so stupid... after all, they voted in stupidnewsom.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:16 PM 08-09-2021
Got a call from my union today with all the downsides of elder

his stance on min wage and pushing Antivaxx doctors bullshit is the reason he will lose.

You can't be that hard right and win in Cali.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:24 PM 08-10-2021

'Our hospitals are open for business': DeSantis tries to squash concerns as Florida breaks record for COVID-19 hospitalizations again https://t.co/S6vkExvm6x pic.twitter.com/aCjukFHJD5

— WFLA NEWS (@WFLA) August 3, 2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:37 PM 08-10-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
That reads like a headline from The Onion. :-)
[Reply]
Eureka 01:52 PM 08-10-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Got a call from my union today with all the downsides of elder

his stance on min wage and pushing Antivaxx doctors bullshit is the reason he will lose.

You can't be that hard right and win in Cali.
I'll vote for him.

California could use some balance in the political spectrum.
[Reply]
Pogue 04:11 PM 08-10-2021
Originally Posted by SFfan79:
He'll be getting my vote and I didn't get no survey of who'd I'd vote for. My worry is too many californian's are so stupid... after all, they voted in stupidnewsom.
Newsom will beat it, itís too rigged out here for the Democrats. Way too much corruption going on.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:41 PM 08-10-2021

Update: President Biden has sent the supplies that DeSantis requested. https://t.co/wKH63GUbundle of sticks

— No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen (@NoLieWithBTC) August 10, 2021

when you have a president who is not a total POS.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:43 PM 08-10-2021

On May 20, 2020, Ron Desantis declares victory over covid, brags about being the best governor in the US for handling the virus, and demands an apology from the media. 2,096 Floridians had died.

There have been 37,838 reported deaths since.

There are many more not reported. pic.twitter.com/dwHmv1EIfr

— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) August 10, 2021

Worst than worster.
This is like watching a never-ending horror movie pic.twitter.com/DwusjD0l3E

— Eric Topol (@EricTopol) August 10, 2021

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 07:29 PM 08-10-2021
lol wtf is the fed gov doing with this mask mandate? Freaking ridiculous donkey chit. Just an abomination, this country.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 61
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up