ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 61
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>DeSantis Strong
HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ô (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:07 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
That's because their dipshit governors act as if Covid is no big deal.
Yeah its not like New York and California have "dipshit" governors.

:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:09 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The CDC labels liberal shitholes in the same "high virus transmission" category... i.e. San Francisco, New York City, LA, etc. as those red states.

And those liberal shitholes have higher vaccination rates, including herd immunity and it doesn't apparently matter... the same "high virus transmission" classification.
The efficacy of the vaccines against the original strain of Covid-19 has been proven.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 12:10 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Yeah its not like New York and California have "dipshit" governors.

:-)
Fatality!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:11 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Itís all used to push a narrative while ignoring the big picture.

If ďthumbing their noses at CDC recommendationsĒ is SO bad and detrimental, why is Florida 26th overall despite having the #2 elderly population?
Who are they pushing that narrative on? Liberals who already believe red states are full of idiots? Conservatives who think the media lies constantly?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:12 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Yeah its not like New York and California have "dipshit" governors.

:-)
They're dispshits, but at least they haven't acted as if Covid is no big deal. That's next-level dipshittery.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:15 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Who are they pushing that narrative on? Liberals who already believe red states are full of idiots? Conservatives who think the media lies constantly?
Everybody.

If it’s all about masks mandates and lockdowns, why is New York far worse and California only slightly better?

The only real difference between the 3 is Floridians have been allowed to live their lives and keep their businesses open.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:16 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Remember when the Medical Deep State was saying this same shit about Florida last summer to try to sink DeSantis and also Trump's electoral chances in the state?

Summer 2020: "Everyone in Florida is dying from the CoronaHoax".

Summer 2021: "Everyone in Florida is dying from the CoronaHoax".

Rinse and repeat.

"Everyone into the air conditioned buildings with insufficient filtering!"

- Florida and Texas in the summer



"Everyone into the heated buildings with insufficient filtering!"

- The northern states in the winter
[Reply]
staylor26 12:16 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
They're dispshits, but at least they haven't acted as if Covid is no big deal. That's next-level dipshittery.
You’re right optics are so much more important than reality!

DeSantis isn’t acting as if “COVID is no big deal”. He’s just acting like freedom is a bigger one.

At least DeSantis didn’t single handedly kill off a significant portion of his elderly population before vaccines were available.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:19 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Everybody.

If itís all about masks mandates and lockdowns, why is Nee York far worse and California slightly better?

The only real difference between the 3 is Floridians have been allowed to live their lives and keep their businesses open.
It's not all about mask mandates and lockdowns...it's also about vaccinations. Last I read, about 70% of senior citizens nationwide had been vaccinated. The high number of seniors in Florida is precisely why the numbers there aren't worse.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:23 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It's not all about mask mandates and lockdowns...it's also about vaccinations. Last I read, about 70% of senior citizens nationwide had been vaccinated. The high number of seniors in Florida is precisely why the numbers there aren't worse.
We went almost an entire year without vaccines, and Florida was open for the majority of the time.

Maybe our elderly population not being killed by bad policies has something to do with it.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:25 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We went almost an entire year without vaccines, and Florida was open for the majority of the time.

Maybe our elderly population not being killed by bad policies has something to do with it though.
There have been about 40,000 deaths in Florida. Congrats?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:27 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
There have been about 40,000 deaths in Florida. Congrats?
How is that directly anybody’s fault? And who’s asking for a pat on the back? I’m simply defending DeSantis from the nonsensical bashing.

You’re honestly too fucking stupid to even argue with. You keep missing the point entirely.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:31 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
How is that anybodyís fault? And Whoís asking for a pat on the back?

Youíre honestly too ****ing stupid to even argue with.
You seem proud of Florida being open "the majority of the time". So congrats on the 40,000 dead Floridians.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:35 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
You seem proud of Florida being open "the majority of the time". So congrats on the 40,000 dead Floridians.
Judging by New York and California, being locked down for months wasn’t the answer either.

Clearly, many people were going to die regardless of what we did, so at least we’ve maintained our freedoms and small businesses throughout the state didn’t have to suffer on top of it all. That’s not to mention all of the other potential negative affects like mental health.

The only thing I’m proud of is that our Governor didn’t add insult to injury.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:43 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Judging by New York and California, being locked down for months wasnít the answer either.

Clearly, many people were going to die regardless of what we did, so at least weíve maintained our freedoms and small businesses throughout the state didnít have to suffer on top of it all. Thatís not to mention all of the other potential negative affects like mental health.

The only thing Iím proud of is that our Governor didnít add insult to injury.
New York and California might have fared far worse without the lockdowns. We'll never know, since that obviously isn't what happened.

Didn't Desantis only get rid of mask mandates about 2 weeks before the CDC revised its mask guidelines? He wasn't the rebel he tries so hard to appear to be.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 61
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up