ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 61
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>DeSantis Strong
HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:36 AM 08-09-2021

It’s gonna be hilarious to watch experts & media desperately try to credit nonexistent behavior changes for Florida’s cases rapidly declining, as they inevitably will shortly

They’ve inaccurately committed themselves to thinking behavior explains everything & can never let it go

— IM (@ianmSC) August 8, 2021

[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:38 AM 08-09-2021

“The viral load in Florida is so high right now, there are only two places on the planet where it’s higher… It’s so high in Florida that I think that if Florida were another country, we would have to consider banning travel from Florida to the United States” pic.twitter.com/RnSp9L2Gvu

— Acyn (@Acyn) August 9, 2021

[Reply]
Al Czervik 11:41 AM 08-09-2021
Biden is such a loser.....I knew he would make it worse....
He is not fit to run this country.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 11:43 AM 08-09-2021
Remember when the Medical Deep State was saying this same shit about Florida last summer to try to sink DeSantis and also Trump's electoral chances in the state?

Summer 2020: "Everyone in Florida is dying from the CoronaHoax".

Summer 2021: "Everyone in Florida is dying from the CoronaHoax".

Rinse and repeat.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:47 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Remember when the Medical Deep State was saying this same shit about Florida last summer to try to sink DeSantis and also Trump's electoral chances in the state?

Summer 2020: "Everyone in Florida is dying from the CoronaHoax".

Summer 2021: "Everyone in Florida is dying from the CoronaHoax".

Rinse and repeat.
I've never heard anyone say that.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:55 AM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I've never heard anyone say that.
No, they just pretend that Florida is the worst every time we experience a wave while ignoring the big picture, like I’ve been pointing out.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:00 PM 08-09-2021
Last summer when things around the country were getting back to normal and the truth about Cuomo's nursing home genocide was coming to light... the Lamestream Media hit the Florida CoronaHoax panic button to try to shift negative attention to DeSantis (it failed then).

This summer, when things were getting back to normal and DeSantis' popularity was surging while Cuomo is facing impeachment and Newsom is facing a recall... the Lamestream Media reaches for the Florida CoronaHoax panic button to deflect and distract again.

No one is buying the bullshit.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:01 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No, they just pretend that Florida is the worst every time we experience a wave while ignoring the big picture, like I’ve been pointing out.
The focus has shifted many times. NY, CA, TX, and FL have all been "the worst", depending on what day it is. Not surprising, since those are heavily populated states.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:03 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The focus has shifted many times. NY, CA, TX, and FL have all been "the worst", depending on what day it is. Not surprising, since those are heavily populated states.
But when it’s a red state, they don’t just report that they’re experiencing a bad wave, it of course has to be about a lack of mask mandates and/or lockdowns.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:03 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Last summer when things around the country were getting back to normal and the truth about Cuomo's nursing home genocide was coming to light... the Lamestream Media hit the Florida CoronaHoax panic button to try to shift negative attention to DeSantis (it failed then).

This summer, when things were getting back to normal and DeSantis' popularity was surging while Cuomo is facing impeachment and Newsom is facing a recall... the Lamestream Media reaches for the Florida CoronaHoax panic button to deflect and distract again.

No one is buying the bullshit.
It's like a bot made a post by stringing together conspiracy theorist talking points.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:04 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
But when it’s a red state, they don’t just report that they’re experiencing a bad wave, it of course has to be about mask mandates and a lack of lockdowns.
So? Those red states are proud of thumbing their noses at CDC recommendations.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:04 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The focus has shifted many times. NY, CA, TX, and FL have all been "the worst", depending on what day it is. Not surprising, since those are heavily populated states.
The negative coverage of Texas and Florida far outweighs the coverage of New York and California.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:05 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The negative coverage of Texas and Florida far outweighs the coverage of New York and California.
That's because their dipshit governors act as if Covid is no big deal.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:06 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So? Those red states are proud of thumbing their noses at CDC recommendations.
The CDC labels liberal shitholes in the same "high virus transmission" category... i.e. San Francisco, New York City, LA, etc. as those red states.

And those liberal shitholes have higher vaccination rates, including herd immunity and it doesn't apparently matter... the same "high virus transmission" classification.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:07 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So? Those red states are proud of thumbing their noses at CDC recommendations.
It’s all used to push a narrative while ignoring the big picture.

If “thumbing their noses at CDC recommendations” is SO bad and detrimental, why is Florida 26th overall despite having the #2 elderly population?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 61
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up