ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 79
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that donít necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:45 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
This amuses me. It's goofy and it's pissing people off for no real reason.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:51 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
She should be fired just for doing the rapid hand clapping bullshit. I don't know who started that but it needs to stop. Also, she seems to be accusing a parents group of being a terrorist organization which is kind of stupid and more than a bit inflammatory. She comes across as a shitty teacher who I wouldn't want influencing my young children.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:58 AM 10-25-2021
Woke = Fun Police

Halloween is a week away and you and your family might be brainstorming costume ideas. Check out our resource for reminders about how and why to avoid cultural appropriation, cultural stereotypes, and costumes that perpetuate gender norms. https://t.co/BWW8FFTpkG

— ADL (@ADL) October 24, 2021

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:07 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
NC parents outraged over team's 'privileged' banner at high school football game: 'Racist'
This one is a bit dubious, at least based on what I saw in that article. The only possible implication of white privilege is that the word privilege was spelled in white. There weren't many shown in the pic with the offending banner, but the student body looks mixed.

Who gets offended by being called privileged for having money anyway? Not everyone agrees on racial privilege but, I mean, we can all agree in privilege granted by wealth, right? lol
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:53 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This one is a bit dubious, at least based on what I saw in that article. The only possible implication of white privilege is that the word privilege was spelled in white. There weren't many shown in the pic with the offending banner, but the student body looks mixed.

Who gets offended by being called privileged for having money anyway? Not everyone agrees on racial privilege but, I mean, we can all agree in privilege granted by wealth, right? lol

You are ignoring why the term privileged is being used. Itís used to imply the wealth was not earned by you or your family and therefore any benefits of it are not deserved and should be taken from you while you should feel guilty for having it at all because your wealth is the cause of their suffering.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:59 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Woke = Fun Police

Village People say Fuck You.
[Reply]
tooge 09:25 AM 10-25-2021
Dress up as a gay indian in blackface. Just for fun
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:30 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
You are ignoring why the term privileged is being used. Itís used to imply the wealth was not earned by you or your family and therefore any benefits of it are not deserved and should be taken from you while you should feel guilty for having it at all because your wealth is the cause of their suffering.
Do you think a handful of 16 year old girls thought this deeply about any of this?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:32 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Do you think a handful of 16 year old girls thought this deeply about any of this?

You were asking a generic question about people rejecting the term privilege. As for the kids itís just a combination of repeating their social media feeds and good old fashioned jealousy. But again, I wasnít addressing them and your question wasnít really specific to them.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:39 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
You are ignoring why the term privileged is being used. Itís used to imply the wealth was not earned by you or your family and therefore any benefits of it are not deserved and should be taken from you while you should feel guilty for having it at all because your wealth is the cause of their suffering.
Oh, right, right. My bad. I was keying so heavily on the article that I totally forgot about asking that question.

I suppose I can see why it might be a little offensive to say you didn't earn your standing in life (though these high school kids surely did not).
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:49 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Oh, right, right. My bad. I was keying so heavily on the article that I totally forgot about asking that question.

I suppose I can see why it might be a little offensive to say you didn't earn your standing in life (though these high school kids surely did not).

Sure, the kids at a private school probably arenít ďearningĒ their spot there other than maybe working to help pay for their car or something like that. But someone in their family is earning that, perhaps making sacrifices for it, and kids should be proud of what their parents do for them and accomplish, not made to be ashamed or guilt ridden because their parents or grandparents made good decisions.

Of course there are people whose family has so much wealth the kids will literally never have to compete or accomplish anything, but for most people that isnít the case. Privilege has become a sort of catch all derogatory term to levy at any successful person based on the few outliers who donít actually earn anything. Very similar to the term racism being used against anyone an opponent dislikes. There are some racists but itís few and far between and the accusation is largely worthless in most cases.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 03:36 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
spout off online about your employer and see what happens.
lol. Heís not employed.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:57 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
spout off online about your employer and see what happens.
In a good way:


[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:26 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Sure, the kids at a private school probably aren’t “earning” their spot there other than maybe working to help pay for their car or something like that. But someone in their family is earning that, perhaps making sacrifices for it, and kids should be proud of what their parents do for them and accomplish, not made to be ashamed or guilt ridden because their parents or grandparents made good decisions.

Of course there are people whose family has so much wealth the kids will literally never have to compete or accomplish anything, but for most people that isn’t the case. Privilege has become a sort of catch all derogatory term to levy at any successful person based on the few outliers who don’t actually earn anything. Very similar to the term racism being used against anyone an opponent dislikes. There are some racists but it’s few and far between and the accusation is largely worthless in most cases.
You guys have to be so disingenuous to foster your victim complex. Being aware of your privilege doesn't mean you should start suddenly feeling guilty and ashamed. In fact, it's the illusion of the U.S. being some kind of meritocracy that tells children from disadvantaged backgrounds that the reason why their family doesn't have means is because they are inferior in some way. But you don't seem to care when those people might be feeling down about their situation. Instead you're concerned that we're not telling well off kids how deserving they are of their family wealth or something. You should honestly be embarrassed to have written that and posted it unironically.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:27 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
lol. Heís not employed.
Who needs a job when I get to live rent free in the heads of conservatives on here?
[Reply]
Page 63 of 79
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Up