ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 76
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that don’t necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:31 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Trumpism IS Criminal.

Wokeism is annoying AF.

HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

Repubs NEED something to distract from tearing down voter rights and legislating the overturning of elections.

When you can’t win with policy, you lie cheat and steal….now look at that woke shit over there…identity politics… while we change laws and disempower voters and elected election officials.

HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEMOCRACY AND…..FEELS.


Just as you were unemotional and just rooted for democracy under Trump, right? No? Piss off, then.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 03:27 AM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Trumpism IS Criminal.

Wokeism is annoying AF.

HUGE ****ING DIFFERENCE.

Repubs NEED something to distract from tearing down voter rights and legislating the overturning of elections.

When you can’t win with policy, you lie cheat and steal….now look at that woke shit over there…identity politics… while we change laws and disempower voters and elected election officials.

HUGE ****ING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEMOCRACY AND…..FEELS.
Untethered to reality. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:48 AM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Trumpism IS Criminal.

Wokeism is annoying AF.

HUGE ****ING DIFFERENCE.

Repubs NEED something to distract from tearing down voter rights and legislating the overturning of elections.

When you can’t win with policy, you lie cheat and steal….now look at that woke shit over there…identity politics… while we change laws and disempower voters and elected election officials.

HUGE ****ING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEMOCRACY AND…..FEELS.

via GIPHY


[Reply]
tredadda 07:06 AM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Trumpism IS Criminal.

Wokeism is annoying AF.

HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

Repubs NEED something to distract from tearing down voter rights and legislating the overturning of elections.

When you can’t win with policy, you lie cheat and steal….now look at that woke shit over there…identity politics… while we change laws and disempower voters and elected election officials.

HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEMOCRACY AND…..FEELS.
Which side spent four years claiming fraud and spending millions trying to overturn the results of an election because tweets are mean and hurt feelings?

Which side tried to keep someone from getting nominated to the SCOTUS based off of lies and without a shred of evidence to back her claim and just tell everyone to just "believe her"?

What side who claimed to be the party of women tried to keep a woman from becoming a member of the SCOTUS because of her religious beliefs and then cooed over the religious beliefs of the current POTUS?

Which side wants to add justices to the SCOTUS because they currently are in power and want to ensure they keep it that way?

Which side wants to make DC a state for no reason other than to give themselves a majority in the Senate so they can bully through their agenda before they inevitably get beat in the mid terms?

No, your party is as bad as the one you are accusing the other side of being.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:04 AM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Trumpism IS Criminal.

Wokeism is annoying AF.

HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

Repubs NEED something to distract from tearing down voter rights and legislating the overturning of elections.

When you can’t win with policy, you lie cheat and steal….now look at that woke shit over there…identity politics… while we change laws and disempower voters and elected election officials.

HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEMOCRACY AND…..FEELS.

[Reply]
Otter 08:14 AM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)

Libtards are hypocrites. It comes with indoctrination, brainwashing, and being rewarded for whining.
[Reply]
Otter 08:22 AM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Trumpism IS Criminal.

Wokeism is annoying AF.

HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

Repubs NEED something to distract from tearing down voter rights and legislating the overturning of elections.

When you can’t win with policy, you lie cheat and steal….now look at that woke shit over there…identity politics… while we change laws and disempower voters and elected election officials.

HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEMOCRACY AND…..FEELS.
It's almost pitiful seeing you and mpk constantly getting knocked off your pedestals. It must take hours to climb up one so high.

Voter ID isn't stripping rights, dumb ass. The library asks for stricter ID protocols.
[Reply]
Otter 08:32 AM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Which side spent four years claiming fraud and spending millions trying to overturn the results of an election because tweets are mean and hurt feelings?

Which side tried to keep someone from getting nominated to the SCOTUS based off of lies and without a shred of evidence to back her claim and just tell everyone to just "believe her"?

What side who claimed to be the party of women tried to keep a woman from becoming a member of the SCOTUS because of her religious beliefs and then cooed over the religious beliefs of the current POTUS?

Which side wants to add justices to the SCOTUS because they currently are in power and want to ensure they keep it that way?

Which side wants to make DC a state for no reason other than to give themselves a majority in the Senate so they can bully through their agenda before they inevitably get beat in the mid terms?

No, your party is as bad as the one you are accusing the other side of being.
:-)
[Reply]
Otter 08:37 AM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
No, he's externalizing his own fragile sense of self.

Maybe he knows, maybe he doesn't, but many many many people have 'imposter syndrome' where they don't think they deserve where they are in life, particularly in mercurial industries like entertainment. And given his light credentialism and heavy presence, he attributes his anxiety to social rejection due to his race.

Every negative comment in social media reinforces his sense of persecution, regardless of the merit of the criticism due to his OWN behavior.

Some people respond to imposter syndrome with gratitude for their fortune. Some respond with resentment because they can't make sense of why they are fortunate OR why they are criticized.
I wonder if he ever considered that people don't like him simply because he's an lying asshole.

Nah, that would require self-awareness. It's because he's black.

Poor me. :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:42 AM 06-21-2021
Whoever registered this needs to get to work.

http://wokeapedia.com
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:57 PM 06-21-2021
RI School Superintendents Group: “We all know many of our citizens live in a separate news reality with Fox, Newsmax and their ilk”

Documents obtained by Legal Insurrection Foundation reveal that Rhode Island School Superintendents Association was working with “our union friends” to modify public records laws, while demonizing parents like Nicole Solas who sought records of Critical Race and Gender teaching.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:05 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
that does not clear it up in the land of 10000 lakes

Robbinsdale
Lakeville
Albert Lea
Cottonwood
Lakeville public schools. South end of the metro
[Reply]
staylor26 08:10 PM 06-21-2021
Somebody embed please:

https://youtu.be/10ABoVtL-tg
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:13 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Somebody embed please:

https://youtu.be/10ABoVtL-tg

[Reply]
staylor26 08:18 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Thank you.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 76
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up