ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 79
1 23451151 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that don’t necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:43 AM 06-02-2021
Private New York school teaching sex education, among other things to first graders. These parents apparently pay over 50k per year so there isn’t really any sympathy for them but it’s quite crazy what this school believed to be appropriate. Of course the parents likely enabled this culture to grow over the years so they are probably to blame as well.

A few excerpts below, full article at the link with more information.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/29/dalton...r-1st-graders/

Originally Posted by :
The Post viewed video of a cartoon Fonte used in one of her sex ed classes for 6-year-olds showing little kids talking about “touching themselves” for pleasure.

“Hey, how come sometimes my penis gets big sometimes and points in the air?” asks the little boy in the cartoon, leading to an explanation of what an “erection” is.

The boy nods and says, “Sometimes I touch my penis because it feels good.”

Then the little girl character chimes in: “Sometimes, when I’m in my bath or when Mom puts me to bed, I like to touch my vulva too.”

Fonte has reassured parents that she does not use the word “masturbation” in class, and that her lessons teach kids not to touch themselves in public.

Fonte’s lessons for first-graders also include subjects such as gender assigned at birth, gender identity and gender expression.

“Kids have no less than five classes on gender identity — this is pure indoctrination,” a Dalton mother said. “This person should absolutely not be teaching children. Ironically, she teaches kids about ‘consent’ yet she has never gotten consent from parents about the sexually explicit, and age-inappropriate material about transgender to first-graders.”

At the same time, however, the school quietly removed the video about kids touching themselves from the curriculum.

[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:52 AM 06-02-2021
Ellie Kemper of the office once wore a white dress as a teenager and is now a KKK princess or queen, her rank seems to depend on the source. One more check in the time to nuke social media column.

https://torontosun.com/entertainment...rs-controversy

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...ed/5288581001/
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:11 AM 06-02-2021
A national animal rights group wants the city of Ham Lake to change its name to the more pig-positive "Yam Lake," and says it will help cover the cost of changing the city's signs if officials agree.

To sweeten the deal, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) said it would even send candied yams for the whole Anoka County city of 16,800 to enjoy.

"Pigs are smart, sensitive, wonderful individuals, so if we have a heart, we'll leave their legs alone and choose yams over hams," said PETA President Ingrid Newkirk. "PETA envisions a new 'Yam Lake' that promotes kindness and healthy eating."

Last week, Newkirk sent a letter to Ham Lake Mayor Mike Van Kirk proposing to change the name of the city, which Anoka County commissioners gave it in the 1870s because of the adjacent lake they believed was shaped like a ham.

Newkirk also sent a photo of the lake southeast of Hwy. 65 and NE. Constance Boulevard, claiming it more closely resembles a tuber.

"When you think about it, Ham Lake looks more like a yam anyway, and yams are super-healthy foods high in fiber, potassium, manganese, and antioxidants — definitely something worth promoting," Newkirk wrote. "They also can boost brain health, reduce inflammation, and improve blood sugar control. They're extremely versatile, easy to prepare, and great to eat alone or include in both sweet and savory dishes."

There was no immediate word whether Van Kirk and city officials might entertain PETA's offer for free yams for the city's residents. Calls and e-mails to the mayor seeking comment were not returned.

Newkirk said she sent the letter on behalf of PETA's 6.5 million members and supporters of the nonprofit whose motto states that "animals are not ours to eat."

In the letter, Newkirk said that many people have switched to meat-free diets because of the COVID-19 pandemic and because eating meats such as ham and bacon may cause cancer, high blood pressure and strokes.

She added: "Eating meat is an antiquated, dirty, and completely unnecessary habit. By renaming the town, you would seize a great opportunity to demonstrate how easy it is to change with the times."

She included in the letter one of PETA's primary objectives, to stop animal cruelty. She outlined the treatment pigs get while being raised and when sent to slaughter. They deserve to be treated better, Newkirk said.

"They're playful, affectionate, and sensitive, just like the dogs and cats who share our homes," she wrote.

PETA's Senior Vice President Lisa Lange said the organization contacted Van Kirk because it is always looking for ways to promote kindness to animals and to shed light on the meat industry's practices.

"We're also big fans of yams," Lange said.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:50 AM 06-02-2021
That's the Dalton School where Epstein was hired by Bill Barr's father to teach math. I don't think that's a coincidence ( even if other schools are doing that already for awhile).This one is a school for elites.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:52 AM 06-02-2021
Cancel culture undermines real struggles so people can draw attention to themselves. It hurts the cause way more than it helps it. Wish we could just send social media right into orbit
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:27 AM 06-02-2021
I know I'll get roasted for saying this but pouring over stories in the news to get upset over that have no material impact on anything is peak white privilege.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:28 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I know I'll get roasted for saying this but pouring over stories in the news to get upset over that have no material impact on anything is peak white privilege.

I understand your desire to see these sorts of things distanced from and minimized, as the far left media tends to do so as well, but distancing yourself from them doesn’t eliminate their occurrence nor does not seeing them on your preferred outlets provide an accurate representation. It takes no effort these days to find examples of these sorts of things. And no, teaching or pushing critical race theory for example absolutely does have an impact.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:50 AM 06-02-2021
I look at some of this and just roll my eyes. But just when you think it cannot get much worse, it does.

The wokes trying to out stupid themselves.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:53 AM 06-02-2021
*poring

Also, :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 10:54 AM 06-02-2021
What is “white privilege”?
[Reply]
Otter 10:56 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I look at some of this and just roll my eyes. But just when you think it cannot get much worse, it does.

The wokes trying to out stupid themselves.
They've been brainwashed.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:09 AM 06-02-2021
Guys, defunding the police had “no material impact on anything”!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:10 AM 06-02-2021
Maybe you need to re-read chicken little
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:49 AM 06-02-2021
There are legit horrifying cases of racism, rape, assault that get minimalized because people are hell bent on ruining lives over a bad kiss or a harmless Facebook post they made 20 years ago. Being a victim for the clicks is harmful to those who are actual victims that suffered emotional harm. At some point we have to recognize the obvious difference between someone who means well and someone deliberately acting like a complete asshole.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 79
1 23451151 > Last »
Up