ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 53
« First < 2424849505152 53 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 12:01 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!
That's horrific. There were issues there long before that fight started.

But okay. From what I read, he's 18 now and on the run. Way to destroy your life before it's even started, Timothy.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/school...l-in-arlington
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:04 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
Biden just passed a Child Tax Credit worth thousands per year per child, and one part of the Build Back Better plan makes that permanent. If it's passed, that alone will lift millions of children out of poverty. That doesn't count?
😆

No.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:10 PM 10-06-2021
Biden just passed a Child Tax Credit worth thousands per year per child, and one part of the Build Back Better plan makes that permanent. If it's passed, that alone will lift millions of children out of poverty. That doesn't count?
:-). You really believe that?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:21 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Indeed. The LAST thing I want is for people to know I have a gun. They have open carry here in Nebraska, but no way in hell I'm doing that. I've seen a few people with it, but it's pretty rare. I mean, if I was hunting and wanted a sidearm, sure, it's out in the woods. But I am not walking into town with that shit on my hip...
Yup. No need to advertise.
[Reply]
banyon 01:25 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
To some degree it depends on where you are. In my state, outside of SE Alaska and outside of Anchorage, it's fairly common to see open carry. I estimate I see open carry about 1 out of every 3 times I go to the grocery store.

But myself - I open carry if I'm fishing or out in the woods. If i"m going to be in public, it's pretty much concealed carry.
Well yeah, but you guys have to protect your groceries from polar bears and shit.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:33 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yup. No need to advertise.
I have a friend that got fired for concealed carry. He would show it to coworkers and one of them reported him.

Told him he was stupid that the whole idea of concealed carry is that it is concealed and others don't know about it.

Some people are just stupid when it comes to firearms.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 11:58 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
:-). You really believe that?
It's been going for a few months now, and it seems to be really helping.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-fr...t-cut-poverty/

But even if it's just a maybe, it certainly "shows an interest in working to eliminate poverty."
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 04:24 AM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Well yeah, but you guys have to protect your groceries from polar bears and shit.
My step father was shot and killed in a grocery store and not in a mass shooting. Now what? Point is you may have to defend yourself...anywhere.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:04 AM 10-07-2021
Build Back Better slogan was coined by that Nazi Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum. You should check it out, because it's just code for communism. Only he calls it "Stakeholder Capitalism" only it is not capitalism at all. I see you support it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:05 AM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
My step father was shot and killed in a grocery store and not in a mass shooting. Now what? Point is you may have to defend yourself...anywhere.
I had an uncle who was shot in the head by a bullet that came in through the living room window. And that was BEFORE the rise of drive-by shootings.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:12 AM 10-07-2021
If you believe more than 10% of that will be spent on children, I've got some shit to sell you.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 07:59 AM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
If you believe more than 10% of that will be spent on children, I've got some shit to sell you.
You think 90% of people are let their kids keep eating gravel and rats while they go, what, blow it at the track?
[Reply]
tooge 08:24 AM 10-07-2021
You think 90% of people are let their kids keep eating gravel and rats while they go, what, blow it at the track?
No they snort it all up in cocaine and smoke it as crack and meth. They do that now and it puts kids into poverty. What makes you think they will suddenly decide to get sober and do the right thing by their kids?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:58 AM 10-07-2021
Because Build Back Better.
What is u ignnnorant. He said he a karate man and he got a limo full of bitches
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:03 AM 10-07-2021
Or spend it on cigs, booze, and big screen TVs.

You might want to argue with me on that, but the sad reality is I've seen it time and time again each time a person in poverty gets a hold of any amount of cash. It gets blown, and not on things that help their situation.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 53
« First < 2424849505152 53 >
Up