ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 53
« First < 404647484950 515253 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:51 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I had the same with my Sig Pro; I couldn't not shoot for shit with that gun. I thought maybe my eyesight or something was just off so I'd switch by to my XD; and just tear it up with my XD. Switch back to the Sig.....and be all over the place. Sold that gun. I loved how it felt, looked etc. I just couldn't shoot well with it.
Good to know I’m not alone. It’s such a nice gun but I just can’t run it. Done with it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:04 PM 07-22-2021
Biden, from his town hall

Originally Posted by :
I'm the only guy that ever got passed legislation, when I was a senator, to make sure we eliminated assault weapons. The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether -- whether it's .9 millimeter pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous.

I'm continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things.

[Reply]
vailpass 03:05 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Well….you can try.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:11 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So it should now be illegal to stop a 5-year-old from buying a handgun without parental consent.
Reading comprehension is hard I guess.

Originally Posted by :
In a 2-1 ruling, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, based in Richmond, Va., found that the Second Amendment’s right to keep and bear arms is no different from other constitutional rights that start at age 18, so the government must have a justification to restrict that right.

[Reply]
Marcellus 03:12 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
In before,- "just because he said it doesn't mean he is actually going to try to do it". Herp derp.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:43 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So it should now be illegal to stop a 5-year-old from buying a handgun without parental consent.
Why? How many 5 year-olds do you know that have $500+ in their pocket? Because that's about what a handgun costs these days. Are there just millions of 5 year-olds running around with that kind of cash and a burning desire to spend it on something besides ice cream?
[Reply]
vailpass 03:46 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Why? How many 5 year-olds do you know that have $500+ in their pocket? Because that's about what a handgun costs these days. Are there just millions of 5 year-olds running around with that kind of cash and a burning desire to spend it on something besides ice cream?
Then let’s see the kid buy ammo.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:52 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Then let’s see the kid buy ammo.
5 year-olds with credit cards . . . the new 'epidemic,' according to Dims:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 05:35 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
5 year-olds with credit cards . . . the new 'epidemic,' according to Dims:-)
Ri-godamn-dicilous.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:45 PM 09-15-2021
Small win for bump stocks.

US Military Courts Rules Bump Stocks Are Not Machine Guns

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2021/09/us-...#ixzz76ak5doTf
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Marine Corp Private Ali Akazahg was convicted of possessing two machine guns, in violation of Articles 83, 107, and 134 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice [UCMJ]. These “machine guns” that Private Akazahg processed were bump stocks. The Private’s defense counsel argued that bump stocks did not meet the federal definition of machine guns. The ruling is found here and embedded below. US Military Courts Rules Bump Stocks Are Not Machine Guns.

A three-judge panel agreed with the defense, unanimously ruled that bump stocks do not meet the definition of a machine gun

https://youtu.be/KfIOP7cxtJM
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:06 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Small win for bump stocks.

US Military Courts Rules Bump Stocks Are Not Machine Guns

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2021/09/us-...#ixzz76ak5doTf
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Marine Corp Private Ali Akazahg was convicted of possessing two machine guns, in violation of Articles 83, 107, and 134 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice [UCMJ]. These “machine guns” that Private Akazahg processed were bump stocks. The Private’s defense counsel argued that bump stocks did not meet the federal definition of machine guns. The ruling is found here and embedded below. US Military Courts Rules Bump Stocks Are Not Machine Guns.

A three-judge panel agreed with the defense, unanimously ruled that bump stocks do not meet the definition of a machine gun

https://youtu.be/KfIOP7cxtJM
The whole thing with the bump stocks was stupid from the start. It's only real use was in outing the NRA as an organization that's willing to sell out. And people already knew, or at least strongly suspected, that.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:47 PM 09-15-2021
This guy "being a sheepdog" at Subway isn't gonna surrender his guns nor his $5 foot long meatball marinara on Italian herbs and cheese.

/2A supporter or not... I think we can all agree that this dude looks like a fucking tool.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:16 AM 09-16-2021
There are mom jeans, and apparently dad shorts too
[Reply]
Fish 12:34 AM 09-16-2021
Anybody surrendered any weapons yet?

I'm actually +3 since this thread started. Weird....
[Reply]
Raiderhader 04:36 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
This guy "being a sheepdog" at Subway isn't gonna surrender his guns nor his $5 foot long meatball marinara on Italian herbs and cheese.

/2A supporter or not... I think we can all agree that this dude looks like a fucking tool.
Yes, the mask looks stupid.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 53
« First < 404647484950 515253 >
Up