ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 53
« First < 394546474849 50515253 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.

Do not say

you were

not warned.
[Reply]
BDj23 11:40 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
School Board Members Want Public Schools To Push For Gun Bans, Requirements For Parents

A Virginia school board may call on the state to ban ďassault-style weaponsĒ and require parents to sign a form about their personal gun storage.
Sic semper tyrannis indeed
[Reply]
vailpass 09:46 AM 06-27-2021
School Board Members Want Public Schools To Push For Gun Bans, Requirements For Parents

A Virginia school board may call on the state to ban ďassault-style weaponsĒ and require parents to sign a form about their personal gun storage.
Iíd check the box that says I have zero guns and sign it as Patrick Henry.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:08 PM 06-27-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Iíd check the box that says I have zero guns and sign it as Patrick Henry.
I like that!! :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 04:21 PM 06-27-2021

It's like they're daring parents to homeschool their kids these days.
[Reply]
notorious 06:06 PM 06-27-2021
What in the blue fuck does a school board and gun control have in common?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:09 PM 06-27-2021
The lust for power.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:40 PM 06-27-2021
So I ran the Glock 10 mm at the range yesterday. Low and behold I can hit with it. HK 45 with Steamlight is going to my son. Still pisses me off I can’t shoot the 45 effectively but it is what it is.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 06:51 PM 06-27-2021
So I ran the Glock 10 mm at the range yesterday. Low and behold I can hit with it. HK 45 with Steamlight is going to my son. Still pisses me off I canít shoot the 45 effectively but it is what it is.
Another best millimeter convert. Welcome to the club.

Youíll have to try a different .45 some where down the road. Could just be a bad match of you and that particular gun (odd for an H&K but, everyone is different).
[Reply]
vailpass 06:55 PM 06-27-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Another best millimeter convert. Welcome to the club.

Youíll have to try a different .45 some where down the road. Could just be a bad match of you and that particular gun (odd for an H&K but, everyone is different).
It pisses me off. I can run my HK VP9 like ringing a bell but canít hit with the 45. Theyíre such nice guns. All steel, feel good in the hand. The Glock feels cheap but it runs like a horse.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 07:07 PM 06-27-2021
It pisses me off. I can run my HK VP9 like ringing a bell but canít hit with the 45. Theyíre such nice guns. All steel, feel good in the hand. The Glock feels cheap but it runs like a horse.
I have a H&K USP Compact in .45 and love it. Itís been one of my best friends for a long time now. Even with my new 10mm obsession it still has a regular spot in my carry rotation. Iíd be pissed off too if I couldnít hit with it.

Iíd still try a different make/model of .45 at some point. If you can handle the stout 10 (even though the range loads you were shooting were more than likely not that hot) then it isnít a recoil issue. Just a bad match of shooter and a particular gun.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:19 PM 06-27-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I have a H&K USP Compact in .45 and love it. Itís been one of my best friends for a long time now. Even with my new 10mm obsession it still has a regular spot in my carry rotation. Iíd be pissed off too if I couldnít hit with it.

Iíd still try a different make/model of .45 at some point. If you can handle the stout 10 (even though the range loads you were shooting were more than likely not that hot) then it isnít a recoil issue. Just a bad match of shooter and a particular gun.
Good advice. I do want another 45 at some point. Recoil isnít an issue for me, Iím a big enough boy. Just canít shoot that thing for some reason. I have the gun club looking for a 10 for me now though, I want a larger caliber hand gun.
[Reply]
Bump 10:27 PM 06-27-2021
boy if only really strong gun laws (like the ones that exist in this democrat ran city) worked! Remember, liberals vote for this and the politicians (like AOC saying that if you mention this it is just hysteria) with their media encourage it.

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:03 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by :
A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that the long-standing federal ban on sales of handguns from licensed dealers to 18- to 20-year-olds is unconstitutional, because Congress in the 1960s did not demonstrate a good enough reason for the law.

In a 2-1 ruling, a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, based in Richmond, Va., found that the Second Amendment’s right to keep and bear arms is no different from other constitutional rights that start at age 18, so the government must have a justification to restrict that right.

“Despite the weighty interest in reducing crime and violence, we refuse to relegate either the Second Amendment or 18- to 20-year-olds to a second-class status,” Judge Julius Richardson wrote for the majority...

Appeals court finds age-based handgun purchase ban unconstitutional

PDF of ruling
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:40 PM 07-13-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Appeals court finds age-based handgun purchase ban unconstitutional

PDF of ruling
So it should now be illegal to stop a 5-year-old from buying a handgun without parental consent.
[Reply]
Dayze 05:36 PM 07-13-2021
I had the same with my Sig Pro; I couldn't not shoot for shit with that gun. I thought maybe my eyesight or something was just off so I'd switch by to my XD; and just tear it up with my XD. Switch back to the Sig.....and be all over the place. Sold that gun. I loved how it felt, looked etc. I just couldn't shoot well with it.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 53
« First < 394546474849 50515253 >
Up