ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 53
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Discuss Thrower 06:26 PM 01-19-2021
It's very simple. There will be a mass shooting event sooner than later.

It will be followed by a massive leak wherein everyone who can be traced to have owned a firearm in any capacity will be made public.

This mass shooting event will be blamed on the "alt right."

Thus the connotation will be made between gun ownership and "white nationalism / supremacy" where it is assumed if you're in one category you are, by definition, in the other. If you don't give up your guns then logically you are just like the terrorists who invaded the Capitol.




Do not say




you were


not warned.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:04 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You go boy.

:-) That's "Granddad to you............"
[Reply]
Katipan 09:06 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
:-) That's "Granddad to you............"
That was said in Ricki Lakes Voice and not in Patton's.

I don't like to argue with guys that can take apart a musket in 10 seconds.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:12 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
That was said in Ricki Lakes Voice and not in Patton's.

I don't like to argue with guys that can take apart a musket in 10 seconds.



I haven't taken a "musket" apart. Wouldn't know where to start. However, most every other American weapon from a .45 to a .50 cal - and a few Soviet Bloc and Chinese weapons - I'm your Huckleberry :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:22 AM 01-24-2021
LiveSteam has a musket he built from a kit, I went out and fired it with him one time and holy crap, I can't believe people actually fought battles with those things.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:23 AM 01-24-2021
I never argue with either Bug or Live.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:31 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
LiveSteam has a musket he built from a kit, I went out and fired it with him one time and holy crap, I can't believe people actually fought battles with those things.
I'll see Live's musket and raise you a Scorpion (not built from scratch by me, lol).
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:51 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I never argue with either Bug or Live.
:-) Argue all you want, you're safe. I'd likely miss with the first shot, and you could be in the next county by the time I got that blasted thing reloaded.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:01 AM 01-24-2021
We've moved up in the world since the days of that kit.
We've put together a nice collection of black powder six shooters.
You think that old Kentucky rifle was slow to reload.
Try reloading six empty chambers..
You can get through a Fast Food drive through, during the Covid. Faster.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:03 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
[/B]


I haven't taken a "musket" apart. Wouldn't know where to start. However, most every other American weapon from a .45 to a .50 cal - and a few Soviet Bloc and Chinese weapons - I'm your Huckleberry :-)
You start with the wedge. Pop that out and they start to fall apart rather easily.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:29 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Come again?
^Says that to all his male lovers.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:23 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Gun owners: ready to surrender them yet?
Did they get taken away yet?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:28 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Did they get taken away yet?
^^look at that post, just look at it.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:07 AM 01-25-2021
Whether or not ppl have guns or not is like the 982nd most important thing that I care about. Who really gives a shit you can have a gun or not? Big fucking deal
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:50 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Whether or not ppl have guns or not is like the 982nd most important thing that I care about. Who really gives a shit you can have a gun or not? Big fucking deal
#1 voting issue for me. Seriously, I am nearly a single issue voter.

A politician's stance on the 2nd tells me EVERYTHING i need to know about how they really feel about freedom and people's ability to take care of themselves.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:16 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Whether or not ppl have guns or not is like the 982nd most important thing that I care about. Who really gives a shit you can have a gun or not? Big fucking deal
That's extremely shortsighted. And I'm not a gun nut by any means.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 53
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up