ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 408
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.






[Reply]
BigRichard 03:14 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Yes, Kamala was pimping bail money for the criminals in Minneapolis this summer. That was peaceful
Didn't Kamala also go to the hospital bed of a piece of shit to support him? I think his last name was Blake?
[Reply]
2112 03:14 PM 01-06-2021
Press Questions for Biden. “What did you have for lunch today sir?”
[Reply]
alpha_omega 03:14 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Biden acting like a President
Looks to me like he could barely stay awake.
[Reply]
NewChief 03:14 PM 01-06-2021
The good news is that this is going to put the nail in the Trump coffin as any kind of credible political force that can work within our established system. He may have some kind of subversive third party cult group that tries to engage with the system, but the Republican party is going to run as quickly as they can from this dumpster fire.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 03:15 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Joe Biden is just pissed he party got interrupted. He didn't a ****ing thing all summer.
Hey look everyone. Pete is lying again to defend Trumpers storming the capital.

Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned protest-related violence all summer

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/5706355002

What a dumbass lying Pete is.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:15 PM 01-06-2021
they should all be hung


end of story


traitors, every single one of them
[Reply]
Loneiguana 03:16 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Then why was Kamala begging for bail money this summer, you turd?
Look at your crying over learning the arsonist in Minneapolis was right wing.
[Reply]
2112 03:16 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Didn't Kamala also go to the hospital bed of a piece of shit to support him? I think his last name was Blake?
Did she? I didnít know that. But itís par for the course. The hypocrisy knows no bounds.
[Reply]
2112 03:17 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Look at your crying over learning the arsonist in Minneapolis was right wing.
Are you in the twilight zone Mr spin doctor? Are you denying Kamala was pimping bail money for criminals in Minneapolis this summer?
[Reply]
BWillie 03:18 PM 01-06-2021
Maybe we can get three parties out of this, or even four!

Socialist party
Democratic party
Moderate Party
Maga Party

What are guys like Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, and Kasich going to do?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:18 PM 01-06-2021
Juan Williams is beside himself.....


Again, nothing out of him all summer
[Reply]
Hawker007 03:18 PM 01-06-2021
For you left sided dumbasses, here's how not to be a hypocrite:

- Antifa and BLM looting, riots, taking over cities, and non-peaceful protests are shameful.

- What is happening at the Capitol building right now is shameful.


See? That's not hard. You can't justify the crap that happened in Seattle, Portland, Chicago, etc. and then act disgusted at what's happening at the Capitol now. That is the definition of being a hypocrite.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:19 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by NewChief:
The good news is that this is going to put the nail in the Trump coffin as any kind of credible political force that can work within our established system.

:-)
[Reply]
2112 03:20 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hawker007:
For you left sided dumbasses, here's how not to be a hypocrite:

- Antifa and BLM looting, riots, taking over cities, and non-peaceful protests are shameful.

- What is happening at the Capitol building right now is shameful.


See? That's not hard. You can't justify the crap that happened in Seattle, Portland, Chicago, etc. and then act disgusted at what's happening at the Capitol now. That is the definition of being a hypocrite.
It all started in January 2017 with the not my President shit. You reap what you sow
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:20 PM 01-06-2021
Trumpers trying to turn us into Pakistan what else is new
[Reply]
Page 8 of 408
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up