Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.

[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:33 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Sedition?

Spoiler!
INSURECTION. We need a congressional committee to find someone to blame.
[Reply]
Donger 06:38 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-)
What?

se∑di∑tion

/səˈdiSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:46 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
What?

se∑di∑tion

/səˈdiSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
again... Did those words include "peacefully"? You know, don't be obtuse...
[Reply]
Donger 06:48 PM 10-14-2021
again... Did those words include "peacefully"? You know, don't be obtuse...
Once, yes.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:04 PM 10-14-2021
Once, yes.
Well, that a pretty important word to disregard. Is peacefully protesting legal in our country? If you encourage a peaceful protest it can't be sedition or incitement, surely you understand this...
[Reply]
Donger 07:09 PM 10-14-2021
Well, that a pretty important word to disregard. Is peacefully protesting legal in our country? If you encourage a peaceful protest it can't be sedition or incitement, surely you understand this...
Sure, Trump's not that stupid. And yes, of course it is. Unfortunately, he also told his Trumpers to fight like Hell or they wouldn't have a country any more, among other things.

Guess which one they picked?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:12 PM 10-14-2021
Sure, Trump's not that stupid. And yes, of course it is. Unfortunately, he also told his Trumpers to fight like Hell or they wouldn't have a country any more, among other things.

Guess which one they picked?
They didn't pick insurrection.
[Reply]
Donger 07:15 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
They didn't pick insurrection.
The ones who attacked the Capitol and we're hoping to stop Pence from carrying out his Constitutional duty (which Trump openly opposed) absolutely did.
[Reply]
Bump 07:18 PM 10-14-2021
^lol donger gonna dong
[Reply]
Donger 07:24 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
^lol donger gonna dong
Indeed:

Mike Pence didnít have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

and

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!
[Reply]
2112 07:30 PM 10-14-2021
Guys, stop getting Donger sexually aroused.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:34 PM 10-14-2021
The ones who attacked the Capitol and we're hoping to stop Pence from carrying out his Constitutional duty (which Trump openly opposed) absolutely did.
No they didn't. Prove it.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:38 PM 10-14-2021
Indeed:

Mike Pence didnít have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

and

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!
And?
[Reply]
Bump 07:40 PM 10-14-2021
Too bad they won't show all of that surveillance footage that they surely must have. Wonder why?
[Reply]
Donger 07:42 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
No they didn't. Prove it.
Okay:

a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Those who attacked the Capitol used violence and they wanted to stop Pence from carrying out his Constitutional duty that day. That's insurrection.

And, they had encouragement:

And I'll tell you. Thank you very much, John. Fantastic job. I watched. That's a tough act to follow, those two. John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, "What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution."

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.

States want to revote. The states got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.

And I actually, I just spoke to Mike. I said: "Mike, that doesn't take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage." And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen.

And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn't, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our Constitution.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

By the way, Pennsylvania has now seen all of this. They didn't know because it was so quick. They had a vote. They voted. But now they see all this stuff, it's all come to light. Doesn't happen that fast. And they want to recertify their votes. They want to recertify. But the only way that can happen is if Mike Pence agrees to send it back. Mike Pence has to agree to send it back.

The radical left knows exactly what they're doing. They're ruthless and it's time that somebody did something about it. And Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you. I will tell you right now. I'm not hearing good stories.

[Reply]
Page 406 of 408
« First < 306356396402403404405406 407408 >
Up