The law and order candidate.

[Reply]
Donger 10:19 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
And?
[Reply]
banyon 10:27 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So that chiropractor was sitting in jail with drug dealers and a wife beater while the prosecutor called him a "domestic terrorist" per his wife. The others all got to go home, off on bail. "But they wouldn’t let Joe go. They took him to Pinellas County Jail, then took him to Oklahoma and on June 28th transferred him to DOC-DC jail in Washington, DC.”

I can't believe this is happening in America. Detaining person without bail, is no different than excessive bail and is a violation of the Eighth Amendment. Political persecution, using the color of law, is just more evidence that our election was stolen because this would not be happening.
These people in the Biden administration are acting completely lawless as is Pelosi. Only criminals would steal our govt, rights and more like they're doing.
"this chiropractor" LOL

A service called “News2Share” uploaded to YouTube a video of the January 6,
2021, attack at the Capitol. At the approximate 3-minute-and-8-second mark, the video shows eight-to-ten individuals in matching uniforms consisting of camouflaged-combat attire aggressively approaching an entrance to the Capitol.

These individuals, who are wearing helmets, reinforced vests, and clothing with Oath Keeper logos and insignia, can be seen moving in an
organized and practiced fashion and forcing their way to the front of the crowd gathered around a set of doors to the Capitol. A close-up view of the badges on the vest of one of these individuals, seen just
under the Oath Keepers emblem on his shirt, displays the Oath Keepers motto, “Not On Our Watch.” The badge also says, “I don’t believe in anything. I’m just here for the violence.”

Based on the foregoing observations of the video, and information gained in the course of my investigation, it is reasonable to believe that the organized group of individuals marching to the doors of the Capitol in the video above are members and affiliates of the Oath
Keepers.

22. On January 6, 2021, the particular Capitol doors through which this “stack” of Oath Keepers (and other members of the crowd) breached were significantly damaged. Among other damage, multiple panes of glass were smashed, and a door handle was missing or broken off. The
damage is estimated at over $1000.
Coconspirators

23. On May 26, 2021, a federal grand jury in Washington, D.C., handed up a
See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b76K...ature=youtu.be.
Case 1:21-mj-00512-RMM Document 1-1 Filed 07/01/21 Page 6 of 18
superseding indictment in case number 21-CR-00028, charging Jessica Watkins, Donovan Crowl, Thomas Caldwell, Sandra Parker, Bennie Parker, Graydon Young, Laura Steele, Kelly Meggs, Connie Meggs, Kenneth Harrelson, Roberto Minuta, Joshua James, Jonathan Walden, Joseph
Hackett, Jason Dolan, and William Isaacs on counts of Conspiracy, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting, in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 1512(c)(2), 2; and Restricted Building or Grounds Access, in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 1752(a)(1).
The indictment also charges some of the defendants with additional related counts, including notably Destruction of Government Property, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1361.

24. Watkins, Crowl, Young, Steele, Sandra Parker, Kelly Meggs, Connie Meggs, Harrelson, Hackett, Dolan, and Isaacs were among the “stack” members who breached the east doors of the Capitol and penetrated the Rotunda.

https://extremism.gwu.edu/sites/g/fi...0Complaint.pdf

This guy helped breach the doors he wasn't just a dumbass waving around a trump flag.
Attached: hackett.JPG (39.9 KB) 
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:29 AM 07-20-2021
Libtards go for blood. They want all Conservatives dead.
[Reply]
Pennywise 10:32 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Libtards go for blood. They want all Conservatives dead.
The double standard is about to reach critical mass. Has to.

"That is 8 months longer than ALL OF THE SENTENCES COMBINED for every Kavanaugh trespasser and every Spygate perjurer, forger, fraudster, obstructor, spy, and criminal."
[Reply]
banyon 10:48 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
The double standard is about to reach critical mass. Has to.

"That is 8 months longer than ALL OF THE SENTENCES COMBINED for every Kavanaugh trespasser and every Spygate perjurer, forger, fraudster, obstructor, spy, and criminal."
ZOMG that burglar of a shed was sentenced differently than the armed robber at the bank!

Could it be that one committed a more serious crime than the other? Nah that's too easy of an explanation. Must be something sinister.
[Reply]
0372 11:08 AM 07-20-2021

[Reply]
Donger 11:25 AM 07-20-2021
Washington (CNN)A third member of the far-right Oath Keepers group who stormed the US Capitol in a unified military formation will plead guilty on Tuesday afternoon and cooperate with prosecutors, according to court records.

Caleb Berry plans to plead guilty to two felonies -- conspiracy and obstruction of a congressional proceeding -- for his role in temporarily stopping the Electoral College process on January 6.

A plea hearing is scheduled for 3 p.m. ET in DC District Court.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:26 AM 07-20-2021
Oath Keepers

lulz
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:29 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
ZOMG that burglar of a shed was sentenced differently than the armed robber at the bank!

Could it be that one committed a more serious crime than the other? Nah that's too easy of an explanation. Must be something sinister.
Still two groups of easily led sheep. (the Kav protestors and the Trumpalos protesting the election)

I have no empathy for anything that happens legally to either group. Lock 'em up!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:34 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Still two groups of easily led sheep. (the Kav protestors and the Trumpalos protesting the election)

I have no empathy for anything that happens legally to either group. Lock 'em up!
Haven't you heard the new name for Trumpers is Trumpanzees. I had to laugh over that one. It was pretty funny. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:35 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Oath Keepers

lulz
He was a late joiner, only very recently joined, after some threat happened to his family. I can't remember all the facts here on why but he joined of late for a reason along those lines. I read his wife's story.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:38 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Haven't you heard the new name for Trumpers is Trumpanzees. I had to laugh over that one. It was pretty funny. :-)
I prefer Trumpalos because it equates to Juggalos in my mind, and both are equally ridiculous.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:24 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

If the standard was applied equally I would totally agree. But its obviously not being applied equally.
[Reply]
banyon 03:33 PM 07-20-2021
If the standard was applied equally I would totally agree. But its obviously not being applied equally.
You have no basis to say that, because no defendants with similar level charges have been sentenced yet.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:43 PM 07-20-2021

[Reply]
Page 398 of 408
« First < 298348388394395396397398 399400401402 > Last »
Up