ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 358 of 408
« First < 258308348354355356357358 359360361362368 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.

[Reply]
Camaro 10:40 PM 05-28-2021
I didn’t realize the people who did this were still in custody lol. What a clown world we are living in.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:52 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Is your position that both the 1/6 terrorists and those who committed crimes during the summer should be investigated and punished? Or is it that neither should be
Is it what you'd call "compassion", Kamala?

But yeah you're wise to avoid that question

You have no acceptable answer and know it
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:52 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Is your position that both the 1/6 terrorists and those who committed crimes during the summer should be investigated and punished? Or is it that neither should be
My position is that you’re a ****ing moron for calling the people in DC on 1/6 terrorists. That’s even over the top for you.

Much like PB’s continued use of “pubes” and “kucks”, it pretty much renders anything you have to say irrelevant.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 04:58 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This thread has de-evolved into our resident usual lib suspects stroking their rapidly softening Orange Man Bad boners, nothing more.
You desperation to cover up conservatives attempting to violently overturn a lawful election is pretty smelly.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:00 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why would I be embarrassed?

You wrote this:

Nevermind that the protests across the country were the result of a violent act itself

And I asked you a very simple question, which you've avoided. Why is that?

I condemn the violence of last summer and the attack on the Capitol. What say you?
Aww, look at you double down on your embarrassing post. All because you cannot read the whole comment and like a typical conservative, have to avoid facts in that comment.

You going to actually read the whole post or just continue to face plant? I dont know why you do this to yourself.

Oh wait, yes I do. Conservatives gotta conservative.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:04 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He certainly got you to tapout of his question.

Which, you always do anyway so.
Another conservative proving the point that conservatives cannot actually read.

All you have to do is mention some facts conservatives want to avoid, like how it was a conservative who burned the police building down this summer, and conservatives immediately shut down and cannot read the whole post.

It's so easy two of idiots of done it now.

Just pathetic how conservatives cannot deal with reality.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:08 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Step 1: Moron A tells Person B they’re gonna kill them.

Step 2: Moron A build a means to kill them.

Step 3: Moron A tells Person B that "I'm gonna break into their place and drag them over to said means and kill them with it."

Step 4: Moron A breaks into their place looking for them.

At what point did Moron A not try and kill them?

Attempted murder.

Happy to help you imbeciles with the very minimum of criminal law.
Conservatives are too weak and too cowardly as whole to ever admit what conservatives did that day.
[Reply]
2112 05:11 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
You desperation to cover up conservatives attempting to violently overturn a lawful election is pretty smelly.
Aww, look at you double down on your embarrassing post. All because you cannot read the whole comment and like a typical conservative, have to avoid facts in that comment.

You going to actually read the whole post or just continue to face plant? I dont know why you do this to yourself.

Oh wait, yes I do. Conservatives gotta conservative.
Another conservative proving the loont that conservatives cannot actually read.

All you have to do is mention some facts conservatives want to avoid, like how it was a conservative who burned the police building down this summer, and conservatives immediately shut down and cannot read the whole post.

It's so easy two of idiots of done it now.

Just pathetic how conservatives cannot deal with reality.
Conservatives are too weak and too cowardly as whole to ever admit what conservatives did that day.
Repetitive retard is retard. Rinse and repeat.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:11 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
whatever the TV says is what you are going to repeat. You supported that shit last summer and then think having doors opened for them, unarmed is some big terrorist act because the TV said so and AOC claims to have PTSD even though she wasn't even there (something you still are not capable of putting together). You're not even capable of wondering why a CNN guest was dressed as a Detoxing supporter there. That's how low IQ you are, your thoughts can only come from the TV. You just hate having your constant (and I do mean constant) hypocrisy shown for everyone.
That you for parroting every single lie newsmax tells you.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:15 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Billions of dollars in damages to cities, people assaulted, robbed, killed, and raped, and our whore of a VP set up a fund to bail these monsters out. Kindly/not kindly go **** yourself when attempting to paint the other side as terrorist sympathizers.
"Damn those judges granting bail. The constitution encourages crime. Me smart. Such intelligence! Billions of dollarsss!"

:-)

My god do they have mouth breathers all worked up and bothered all for violence over the summer conservatives helped commit.

Oh wait, you idiots dont ever mention the conservative who burned down the police station. Or the conservative murder.

It's just sad all the patheric defenses you guys are desperately using to cover up conservatives attacking our democracy by violently storming congress to overturn a lawful election.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:18 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
My position was, is, and has always been that individuals should be investigated and prosecuted for discrete individual criminal acts. Said so on the first day of the summer riots and said so on January 6, 2021 [as well as countless other incidents].

Difference is, you are sanguine when the prosecutors and DNC activists bail out and bury BLM riot malfeasance on the premise 'must not have been any crimes, otherwise they wouldn't have let them go' and you are hypervigilant regarding the 1/6 matter, lumping together 100s of 1000s of individuals into a fungible 'terrorist' mass with group culpability, extending to anyone who disagrees with your perspective as 'siding with terrorists.'

This all stems from your conclusory perspective. Everything the left does is legit and everything the right does is evil. Therefore when the left evades justice, even when they've done evil, it's proof that there was no justice to face. And when the right are exonerated, even with compelling exculpatory evidence, they still must be guilty by association, or inference, or mobocracy, or something, . . VENGEANCE!!
That's a lot of words to just say " I'm angery that conservatives did something so bad as to attack our lawful election and I desperately want to accuse democrats of doing worse, even if I have to lie. "
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:20 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Repetitive retard is retard. Rinse and repeat.
As opposed to the only thing cowardly conservatives say in this thread, right.

You are so smart. Such intelligence.
[Reply]
2112 05:26 AM 05-29-2021
That you for parroting every single lie newsmax tells you.
"Damn those judges granting bail. The constitution encourages crime. Me smart. Such intelligence! Billions of dollarsss!"

My god do they have mouth breathers all worked up and bothered all for violence over the summer conservatives helped commit.

Oh wait, you idiots dont ever mention the conservative who burned down the police station. Or the conservative murder.

It's just sad all the patheric defenses you guys are desperately using to cover up conservatives attacking our democracy by violently storming congress to overturn a lawful election.
That's a lot of words to just say " I'm angery that conservatives did something so bad as to attack our lawful election and I desperately want to accuse democrats of doing worse, even if I have to lie. "
As opposed to the only thing cowardly conservatives say in this thread, right.

You are so smart. Such intelligence.
Like I said, repetitive retard is retard

[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:38 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Like I said, repetitive retard is retard

Your really making a great point a thread filled with "but but democrats!". Conservatives are unaware idiots, news at 11.

But hey, at least you found another way to avoid the fact conservatives are covering up their attack on democracy.
[Reply]
Donger 08:07 AM 05-29-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Would you consider the attempted murder of the sitting Vice President and Speaker of the House as an Act of War?
Possibly. Which of the Capitol attackers have been charged with attempted murder?

And:

What enemies were the people who attacked the Capitol giving aid and comfort to?
[Reply]
Page 358 of 408
« First < 258308348354355356357358 359360361362368 > Last »
Up